Reviews for Risou Eien
Nocte-Angelus chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
more please, love your writing
Hidden Star chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Nice. But why did it stop here? Hm. -_-
Xylexia chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Mmmmm as much as I love SzayMayuri torture scenes...I was hoping for some Ishi. Oh well, this was still nice. I hope.../really/ hope you continue it. I love it when Mayuri is the victim *evil grin* Anyways. Update update update? please?
Xylexia chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I've been trying to avoid reading this fic (no offense) because its unfinished and been over a year since its been updated...but I'm bored, and can't sleep, and I'm desperate for SzayIshi action (love them!)

Well, so far I love this fic. I love how you gave a fairly detailed explanation within the canon universe as to how Szayel may have actually survived, and its plausible, being the paranoid being that he is.

This chapter was awesome and I'm going to read the next one right now :3
ladybugseatppl chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
ep more more!
ladybugseatppl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love it.
wickedhpnerd chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
This sounds brilliant! I really like the whole set up of everything! Especially the bit with Aizen winning and Szayel setting up clones in case members of the espada died. His and Mayuri's scene was pretty incredible. I can't wait to get to the Uryu parts, and of course the Renji parts! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Naoko chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
This is undoubtedly cheating... xD But thanks to my horrible keyboard and typing skills, I misspelled Mayuri. *perfectionist* I know this isn't exactly a review, but... Again, you write such an amazing Szayel~
want your rad bromance chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Being one who utterly despises Mauri, I can't claim to have not enjoyed this chapter~ xD
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
F how did I miss this? I must be getting off kilter... One chapter in, and I know this will be fabulous~
fuzzie chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I am pleased.

Determined to read more as it comes out.

I so love Szayel-based fics.
the maiden of the black moon chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
do more do more do more
N chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i am curriusou to no what kind of fun lol. great fic by the way hope you update soon
Volcanic chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh very interesting I can't wait for the fun to start
l chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
great fic hope you update soon