Reviews for Because of You
quaff chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
This is a great start. Thank you for writing this story.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Eww what was that sludge? O_O

Haha c'mon back to reality Jim! XD
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I saw no issue in this other than Bones' eyes are green hazel, not blue. The DeForest Kelley Bones had blue eyes, but the Karl Urban Bones has green hazel eyes.

-ZG is so super lame- XD
asako chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Well, I must say that your fic Because of You is great... but could you please finish? My mind will think of this fic and come up with possible endings... And some of those endings aren't very happy. (Thanks to your Guardian Series. You almost made me tear up if I wasn't so mad at Reaper. Gr..) But anyways, please post some so I won't go, "I'm an evil fangirl and I'm going to make up an ending for this story!" mode. That is something I am NOT willing to do. Thanks!
imoverthere11 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I love it! Bones seems true to the character...more soon?

x
Mica-Chan chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Don't be nervous. You write pretty well and the story is delicious as it is. Keep going 'cause I just finished reading and already am anxious for more. Congrats.
Mica-Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very good indeed. I love McCoy/Kirk fics (Bones is my true love, oh God!) and I'm pleased you decided to make it like this and not McCoy/OC.
Prozacfairy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like this fic, I think McCoy/Kirk works! i love nickleback too, got most of the cds, that song works. :)
ArtAngst chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I really liked this. You have a great writing style! please update soon :)
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I am more used to McCoy/OC het fictions but there

are not enough stories out there about the good old

doctor. So I started to try slashfics and yours is

really good. Excellent written. I can't wait for more!

Please keep it up.