Reviews for Her Sweet Overture
Morgain Croix chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I trust in him too...I am a new fan of Repo! and at the end of the movie I started to read fanfiction. I don't know why you didn't continue, your story is realistic, tender in a dark way is a mature work and I apreciate that. I hope one day you can finish it, even if you don't thanks for sharing.
Sebast-Chan chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Love it :3
mypet55 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I loved it and cant wait to read more
NiminariAmriath chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
hm...update? ;-)
Sliver of Melody chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Cool! Can't wait for the next chappy.
Sarahriah chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
The chapter felt short to me, but it was just as wonderful as the rest! Now I'm just dying to know what Shilo had a nightmare about...
Boothemagical-monster chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Very well written. I look forward to reading more.
Sarahriah chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
It was a fantastic chapter! I especially loved the part about the grave robber having a heart. I really felt sorry for Shilo having only the grave robber to turn to - nothing against him, he rocks, just the fact that she has no other family or friends that she knows of from being imprisoned. Not that I'm blaming Nathan, I love him. _ Thanks for posting the chapter!
Sarahriah chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh and I forgot to mention how much I loved the "sexual tension" between the grave robber and Shilo...this is weird putting the review for Chapter 2 before Chapter 1...oh well
Sarahriah chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
You captured the grave robber's personality perfectly, and Shilo's as well. I will definitely follow the story and I don't think I have any suggestions. Brava! ;)
Marinalefae chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Very interesting. Please update soon.
TheBlackxRabbit chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Awesome. A few misspelled words but that ok. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
TheBlackxRabbit chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is really good and I hope you keep it going!