Reviews for How to Spend Eternity
Scarlett chapter 7 . 5/8
Not enough people write movie-inspired Herbert! This is wonderful. Just the right amount of sweet and slightly creepy at the same time. Well done for resisting, Herbert...
Scarlett chapter 4 . 5/8
Oh, this is brilliant :)
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 5/8
I wish you would continue this story/write more for this fandom. I absolutely love this. Leave them alone, Sarah! xD
Topaz chapter 1 . 3/28
Hi graceofnight, this is Topaz. I really enjoy your stories and want to show them to other fans in China. Can I have the chance to translate your stories by myself? I won't use them for any business excuse.
Nekochou chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Aww ! This is so cute !

I hope things get better for Herbert (oh well he has all of eternity to seduce Alfred XD)
passioninprose chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
The last five or six paragraphs gave me chills! You did an excellent job of leading up to the moment where Herbert has his realization about his true feelings towards Alfred, and I could empathize with his difficulty to let go of something so tempting for him.

Alfred, when conscious, was just too cute. :)
aislin94 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
alfred and herbert for (un)life!
Dreamsand chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Amazing. I liked it a lot! The ending cracked me up (although I've never heard anything about a Fritz :P). I love your view on Herbert, it's different from mine, but great nontheles.
Dreamsand chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I like your writing, I don't find many Tanz fanfiction in English. But I'm a huge Alfred/Herbert fan so it dissapointed me a bit that there was only Alfred/Sara, but I guess everyone has their own preferences.

I do hope for another chapter but I don't know if you still update.

- Carpe Noctum -
passioninprose chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Instead of doing four reviews, I'm going to do one huge one.

Forever and a Day

I love the professor's academic finger. I wonder what the other ones are. Learned? Excitable maybe.

Reading through the 'feeding' passage again, I managed to get over my nauseous thing and actually really appreciated the sensuality of it. You have a knack for picking the right words, even if you toil over them sometimes. It's usually worth it. ;D

cough sarah needs to back off cough.

Like Father, Like Son

You are the sweetest thing for dedicating it to me. C:

This could truly stand on its own. This really shows off your strong points, in my opinion, in that you really captured the dialogue well, and the narrative portions were as carefully pieced together and flowing as usual.

Ahh, they must have such an interesting, strange relationship. Thanks so much for writing this, it's so much better than what I could have done. C:

Friends

lol. 'foul womanly emotions.' Smooth, Alfred.

baw. The last two paragraphs make me baw. They're so funny and cute together, I think Alfred is right in that they'd make great friends! He can take Herbert's flirtation like a man.

Enemies

Poor Herbert. Oh well. He can go to bed at night knowing he did the right thing. Even if it's a lonely bed. -snicker-

and sarah kind of deserved that.

HUZZAH FOR TANZ FANFICTION. You do it so well. It's a very nice collection. Maybe you can use more of the Fanfic 100 to add on to this eventually ;D