Reviews for Take One and Call Me in the Morning
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Well done!
still-going-up chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! So true. Without his little OCD quirk, Death the Kid wouldn't be Death the Kid.

Very cute. Loved it!
gingerkidz99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
more more more more omre more more omre ore omre mroe more
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That's such a good story! :)
Mel chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Lol when it said "perfectly normal", I was thinking that he wouldn't fit in any more (there's nothing normal about Death running a school or having a son, or people being able to change into fatal weapns, right?), so the last line made me lol :) well written.
yumitadashi chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Heh, this was really great and funny.

I really loved to read it, and actually, I already read it the second or third time (I'm sorry, I'm too lazy in writing comments. I told me that I'd do so NOW)

Your style of writing is really great.

More KidxMaka from you? I would jump trough my room, I guess.

Yumi
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
'They just forgot one thing: Shibusen students are far from normal.'

Aha ha..nice one.
kidscanfly chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is so darned cute :D
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I like it, specially the last part. :]
Miyaxbaybeexx chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
omfg! dont you just love kid/maka. ahhaa! i soma always rocks! do you do request? just wonderin i love this story.

your a really really good writer!
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Nice. Good answer to a question that everybody has asked themselves one time or another. :) Well-written, too.

Keep up the good work.

-C-
BellaPerea chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nicely written. Very organized style. Cute concept. :"

~Bella
hork chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hey hey, I really like this fic; and it doesn't matter whatsoever that you didn't finish the anime (as long as you've read all of the manga ahaha). Everyone feels delightfully in character, and I love the way Kid's sloppiness is described, and especially how he gets back to normal 'reiterating the differences' etc.. lol. Hope you write more!
AtomicWinter chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
The last line was priceless! and SO true xD lovely fic
Anon chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Whew, I thought you were another author who blocked anonymous reviews. xD Honestly I'm way too lazy to make an account, but here's a review for you~

This story was really sweet, and I love the last line, xD Great great way to tie things up. Well done, :3