Reviews for Just Bring Me Flowers
jjbluematrix chapter 1 . 8/12
Nice
Makky2020 chapter 6 . 8/10
Hey! I'm loving this tory! I would love it if you finished it, even if the next chapters aren't so good or something. I really wonder about Blaise... Please continue!
Aaaargh seriously why is this listed as complete
TheDarkLordsHeiress chapter 6 . 7/21
I really love the way this story is going, and hope that you will find some inspiration to continue this story. You left everyone on a cliff-hanger with what Blaise was going to tell Harry and it is leaving me on edge just dying to know the secret. I'm not sure I could adopt this story but if you ever need help with writing or the plot line, you can always pm me I will try to help the best that I can. Hope you find the time to update this story because it has been quite awhile since you've updated, just two years you know lol.
Can I adopt this fanfic? I like it. I'm not american, I'm brazilian, but we always have Google and dictionaries. It's also a wonderful story, and I have a good chapter for it. If you see, you can contact me. I write fanfics, not here, but in Spirit Fanfics. It's a awesome site. My name is Isis, but you can call me Amina.
jamie huntington chapter 6 . 3/14
its great. hope you write where this blow up in their face
KazaHaru45 chapter 6 . 2/29
Please update!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 6 . 2/28
I hope they remorse the fact that Harry is glowing and heaviy pregnant. make them miss Harry so much that they would beg to be with Harry again but Harry will not cause he knows they just wanted the baby from him then leave him again.
dawnlilypotter chapter 6 . 2/24
Well next step should be the meeting with blaise. Then some baby shopping.
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 2/22
... well that's embarrassing! Why on earth would you tell your boss your penname? I can understand saying 'Oh, and I write & read fanfiction' because I do that all the time - but to also tell someone your pen name?

... anyway, I like the story - especially since Harry really made sure they couldn't take the baby from him or force themselves into his life - and I'd like to find out what happens!

MORE SOON
DarkAdarah chapter 6 . 1/1
how do you accodentallyj tell our boss about fanfiction and your pen name?
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
dang it! Come one! :(
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Can u tell me who adopted this story
Zela3 chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
I know that I am still interested in seeing where this goes. Kinda curious to see why Draco & Severus said they didn't love Harry anymore... I always thought that there was another story to that part that we aren't getting due to the point of view of this story...also the way they acted when they saw him was more like they were trying to explain something to him...
Dear Author chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
I have only now come across this story. I did not realize it was incomplete when I began it, but by the time I realized, I was hook, line and sunk ! I feel a great need to know what happens. I know it has been a year since last you wrote anything more of this, but I am wondering if you intend to continue this one at any time in the future as I would love to know if this one gets completed. I have been reading fanfiction for years, but have never before felt compelled so greatly to know the end of an incomplete and evidently abandoned story to the point where I have been bothered to pen the query to the author. I have just yesterday come across another of your stories which was a Harry, Draco, Severus mix also and was quite complete. You have an amazing talent for writing. I felt a wish to let you know this. As I have stated earlier, I have been reading these fanfic's for some years now, what has easily been a decade, and I have not enjoyed a story with this mix as much as I have been this one, for many years. Even if you never continue this story you deserve to know as an author of these stories that you have captivated and enthralled your readers with your talent.

Jenni. :)