Reviews for Robin Hood: Will in Tights
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh. My. God. Will in Robin Hood tights? No wonder Magnus had mead leaking out her nose and Ashley was having a laughing fit. You seriously need to write more if this.
necross2067 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Its great, please more lol
andriaallen chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
late i know but i just read this and there should definitely be more...
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMG more! More more more lol (Trust me the fact that I broke into leetspeak should tell you I love it! lol) As a fan of renn faires myself, I totally can picture this scene, and I want it to continue!

Will in tights is lots of love.. lots.

Though, I may have been SERIOUSLY distracted by the thought of Henry in leather pants.. cuz damn. Henry needs a wench. I could be the wench!
sparra-music chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I vote more. This is worth at least 3-4 more chapters. I'd love to know what what abnormal they're tracking and see a full-fledged plot emerge in this one if you feel like it. Either way, there's definitely lots of room for more humor. Especially if you were able to somehow throw in Will's exasperation at "working with fanboys" when Henry and the big guy go to comic-con... in a back-handed way, like them teasing him.
gillia chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
LOVE IT! I'm a rennie and this is a beautiful thing. It must totally be drawn out for a week...at least :-D. After faire hours are the best! This fic is just getting started in my opinion. Get crackin, Blue Raven. I need more :-D

G
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh, I just love undercover stories! Please write more of them! Loved the conversation about Henry's outfit-*pinches Henry's cheek* Very cute and well-written as always!

ps-can you tell I'm procrastinating on homework? :P)
Soul Rider chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
It isn't a party until a swordfight breaks out.

Indeed, very true!

This is a great piece, I always enjoy your writing! Could we have more, please?
stevie the cow girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
wow. very epic. love it all and would love to see a nohter chapter. if you could some how get big foot in there that would be pritty crazy how hes wearing tights.
GreenEggsNSamm chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
FANTASTIC! Absolutely fantastic! You left me wanting more! And your characterizations are spot on. Good job!
xiratania007 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Definitely write more. I love Ren faire and this story has so many directions it could go. YES PLEASE CONTINUE!
NyteKnight chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
May I have some more please?
RaceTheWind10 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
LMAO. Now that is much more my speed. What a great bit of crack!fic. *snerk* I imagine Will fills out those tights quite nicely, and I can just see Ash's reaction. You really do have her nailed; her voice and personality just jump off the page. Henry also.

Just what i needed after an 8 hour shift.
lastrequest chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LOL nice fic, I think you should definitely continue

*grins*
lenc chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love it :) yes, please write more! The last line was genius. And Henry, and Ashley... oh, it was all funny. Nice one *hug*

(sorry. still on a high from yesterday!)