Reviews for Dawn Of A New Age
Yog chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Like your story. But there is one moment, though. Дорогое Бог в рае! is not correct russian sentence or idiom. Right way to say it would be "Боже мой на небесах!" or just "Боже мой!". Second variant is more common.
Sati James chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Very interesting. Looking forward to the next update
Sephiroth the Unrepentant chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Wtf were you thinking when you wrote this. Seriously. This was so horrible I am not even going on and I am not catching up on your halo/nbsg crossover either since no way a author who can write this crap could actually make a good story.

In canon Humanity was prey to Minbari and then Minbari let them live as if they were so pathetic they weren't worth killing. Which is the reason Humanity didn't kill the crazy Minbari off.

Here we have a Humanity knowing Minbari planned on destroying their homeworld considering they were sending out colony ships and yet when Humanity gets overwhelming firepower they just accept the Minbari surrender and a year later are allowing Minbari to tell them what to do. It is so unbelievable and full of shit I just can't believe their are people who would write this... I am still in a state of shock. You honestly believe Humanity is so forgiving that if we are nearly wiped out over a silly little mistake and then become much stronger then the enemy before they manage to wipe us out that we wouldn't seriously harm them if not outright destroy them and probably if we let them live would never listen to their suggestions or let them politically bully us around.

Please sir shoot yourself in the foot so you can awaken from whatever fantasy land your living in because if you believe this is at all realistic you must be living in a Fantasy Land.

I usually try to read a nice story before bed but thanks to thinking this story would be good I ended up reading this before bed. I guess I gotta go to bed annoyed as hell now instead of fall asleep thinking of a good story.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Just as wonderful as I remember it. Again, glad this is a separate story now and hope more is to come. Love how Central has developed and the potential interactions like with G'Kar and Kosh this chapter and possible other ones in the future. Like Lando, I imagine Central could have seen his dealings with Morden or not with privacy engaged. Anyway, enough speculations, I look forward to this wonderful story unfolding. Thanks for sharing it!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Magnificient! I had hoped this story would get its own thread. Just as exciting as the first times (yes plural) I read it. Looking forward this story unfolding! Thanks in advance for the great story to come!
ArrowMk84 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
It's good to see you put together all these snippets from SB into a whole story. Looking forward to more!
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
still great stuff. i hope you do another chapter soon.
archiev chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Other than a few spelling and grammar problems I really like this story. Hope to read more.
WBH21C chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
So very well done!
The Unicorn chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Very interesting. Not sure I buy BOLOs keeping things from humans that way but I'll wait and see how you develop the concept.

This is the first BOLO cross over I've read that is more then a one-shot story. Looks very good so far.

The Unicorn
King Hawke chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
good combination of the different segments of the story. keep up the good work.
Lord Khuzdul chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
You, my friend, officially made my day.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4