Reviews for How It All Ends
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love it - absolutely love it! Niiiiiiiiiiiice last words, Ca's! T.T
sophik chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow... I'm speechless! This is one of the best stories I've ever read concerning the pairing Dean Winchester and Castiel... the emotions that Castiel feels, which he shouldn't since he's an angel, of worthlessness and despair, are described so well, I can almost imagine I'm there myself!

Nice touch at the end- I absolutely loathe Zachariah, and I got a great pleasure out of Castiel bringing down his pride a notch or two... you tell him,Cas!

'I know I'm speaking my last words, so I want them to be deep, sharp and well placed. So I smirk through my tears in my best Dean Winchester impression(...) "Screw you."... who knew Dean could have such a effect on Castiel- for an angel to swear like that, the situation must have been either hopeless or pretty dire! If those words aren't 'deep, sharp and well placed', I don't know what is! What an ending... what an ending to a fantastic story!

Keep it up- I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! The only improvement I would suggest is that you explore the relationship of Dean and Castiel a bit more- what are they exactly? Good friends, or maybe more?

Once again, keep up the good work!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really like it. I think you can improve this by giving more detail on the battle to evoke more emotion. i love the last line, how he tries to immate cas. well done! write on!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
:) Fantastic ending. :) :)

I loved this. The whole thing was perfect. Well done. I really hope Sam and Dean make it through, but i dont think Sam will. if they both die, then i'd want it to be like this - with neither knowing that the other is dead yet. Thats less harsh, somehow.

Brilliant work. I loved it. :)

Bundi
Justme chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was wonderful!. Very sad but wonderful non the less.

It seems somehow fitting that Dean,Sam and Castiel should all die-together(sort of).

I see that Zachariah is still a at the end of it was right not to trust him. I never liked him-he was way too smarmy.

Anyway - Dean Sam and Cas all did what they thought was the right thing. By following their hearts they ended up saving humanity.

May they all rest in peace!.
snchills chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Love it, great job.
rabid-squirell-3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i love it! expesially the ending

So I smirk through my tears in my best Dean Winchester impression.

“Screw you.”

i mean i just smiled like a goon. i mean i was sad that dean was dead, (not a big sam fan so i didnt care much about him) wow to think of it, every good character died lol, castiel and dean (my two faves) this was great! splendid!