Reviews for Love Comes
jk chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
bella says she met Edward and he thinks she eager all of a sudden? she didn't seem all that eager to me...but ya why not mke her pathetic like all the other girls fucking tripping over themselves to get to Edward...STUPIDDDDD
jk chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I could really live without the alice had a vision of something happening but wont tell, the whole family knows except me bullshit...it kinda ruins the story. Alice is so meddlesome its hard to like her character in most stories so id rather not hear a word about the annoying little bitch
RydiaGrace chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
I can guarantee that I am happy. Jacob was a smug bastard. I din't like the idea of him getting away with attempting to rape Bella.
cela chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
leave it to jb to defile the meadow.
cela chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I like this, kind of a different take on the old love triangle. I have a feeling though that bella is NOT in love with Jacob but sees him more of a little brother. and as per usual he will not take it well.
WiseOldSoul chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
i thought this was relatively a simple
love story
with a few surprises...
good job...
WiseOldSoul chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
charlie and tanya?
TopazGirl96 chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story!
Salvaje Caballo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I haven't read a lot of your story yet, but you seem like a talented writer. I just find the errors a bit distracting. You should read through your chapters before you post them and make sure they're more or less error-free. It probably sounds very nit-picky, but I really do find it to distract from the story, so maybe others feel the same way.
twival31 chapter 21 . 11/10/2010
This story was great! I sat up until I finished it and now I am sooooo tired! I am not a fan of the wolves so I was very happy with the ending! Thanks for sharing a great story!
Shahyra chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
I like this story! This is a good example that stories with little reviews doesn't mean they are bad stories. I love hunting for little gems like this story on fanfiction. I only read completed fanfictions and I am glad you decided to continue this story and finished it. Otherwise I wouldn't have read it. I put this story on my fav ff list: "Tashita's completed rated m twilight fanfic (oneshots not included)" I hope you will continue writing fanfics. Keep on writing good stuff. Jeeeeez I have never written a review this long lol. Greetings all the way from Holland.
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
love it
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 21 . 6/24/2010
this is such a good story, i love it. very good ending.
jansails chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
I really liked your story: the way ExB met & became flirting friends first; the hostility & violence of Jacob's actions;
sherryola chapter 21 . 5/21/2010
I really liked this story. I'd have loved more of it, Charlie as a vampire for one, but really, you did everything perfectly. I enjoyed this story very much.