Reviews for Ed Abuse
SSJ6Roger chapter 1 . 5/1
i'm darkkirby62 and sorry if i'm being annoying with my constant review but this is the last i'll make on this. i don't mind the ed scolding eddy scene and this story's pretty good when i think about it.
Kenneth0 chapter 10 . 2/14
This is good. I liked it when Ed stood up to Sarah, Eddy and Kevin. They deserved it. This was a great story. So emotional. It was sad that Ed died. But actually all turned out to be Eddy's dream. Didn't see that coming. Good story man!
SeptarSenior chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
"He was merely hit by a car" MERELY?
SamuraiVampireHunterJCT chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
cool fic this was really dark but really loved how stud up for himself
SaurusRock625 chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
Not funny, dude! I CRIED MY EYES OUT IN THOSE LAST CHAPTERS! You have a sick, sick sense of humor.
Darkkirby62 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Jhjhiguf
Huhjugcfcyfcjyfc
Hhfutfvkjtftvdtttdadbrht
Isabelle chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I think Sarah deserved that yelling.

Sarah has miss treated Ed.

Sarah is a bad girl.
darkkirby chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
i'm metabob and i didn't exactly like the scene where ed scolds eddy i mean ed never minded working heck i think he even has a crush on eddy (blame may i have this ed for that) darn it forget it was a dream
Evil boy geniuse chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Ed you did the right thing
Lucille chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
That story was freaking AWESOME! I was hooked from the beginning. I love how you made Ed talk to himself in his mind. It was so fitting for his personality. All the abuse that Ed endures... You wrote about it quite perfectly. I've always thought about the abuse he goes through from his parents, Sarah, Eddy, Kevin, the Kankers... and it's nice to finally see him react. But I was NOT expecting it all to be Eddy's dream. The ending was refreshing and didn't leave me as heartbroken as the "Ed dying" thing would've left me. But wow... You, sir, are a talented writer. Your take on the personalities of the characters was so masterfully done, that I could PICTURE it happening in the show. I also love how you quoted the episode "Rock-a-Bye Ed," but switched around the meaning. You took into consideration EVERY DAMN ASPECT. . . . . Good job!
metabob62 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
as much as i want sarah to quit bullying ed that wanting was granted in the big picture show but i find this both creepy and sad
Alex C chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
GREATEST. STORY. EVAR!
So Inspiring! So Great! So...
Ed-rific! when i first saw the story, i was hesitant to read it, but when i did, I WAS AMAZED!
Even Edventure of the thousand-year door wasen't even close to geeting this good! 100 out of 5 stars!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Wow. You SO had me going! I thought Ed was really dead! I'm kinda mad that you made me cry, though... T.T that was an awesome story, though. I LOVE your work!
PenGator3 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012