Reviews for He Was Right
CONTINUE PLEASE :3
Laora chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Mird...

D:

Are you really not gonna continue this? For serious? You can't just leave it at THAT and never update again?

Please?

PLEASE...?
Chromical chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Pleease continue! The concept is so good... I wanna see how this turns out!

- Reb
Bookwrm389 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I usually don't like sad, tragic stories that make me cry because they will never have a happy ending...and yet I KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE, DANG IT!

Please continue? Even if it's only one more chapter where they both die tragically, at least there will be some closure!
Himitsu no tenshi chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
P.S. also...can i adopt it? and continue it? I love writing angst (it's the only thing I'm good at) and I love this fic, so...can i? reply soon please!

ok, signing again in case you didn't pay attention to names

Evelynn
Himitsu Miko chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
-sighs- it was good while it lasted cause, well, you're never gonna update again, are you? but...I'd be happier if it didn't just stop while Ed was mad, but I'm not going to tell you to update. if you wanted to, you would've already...right?

neways, good fic, interesting idea

Evelynn
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
T-T
PlusClown chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Poor second Al!

Al: Second Al?

Yeah 'cause your second Al! *Hugs writer* MORE!
Madame Poppy chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Please continue. D: Please finish this. 3 It's breaking my heart, but I love it. D'x
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
O KEEP WRITING. Please?

I love this idea...I wonder what'll happen...it does make sense though. and nice keeping them IC!
JoPo08 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
My god...

Well, I can understand Ed's reaction, but in the end, Ed has to be forgiving...

Right?

*squeaks* Right?
Juunshi chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
D:

you better keep writing this or I'll be REALLY MAD.

because the story can't just sit and end here!

GAH

:D good story
Raigon chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
If you are talking about not finishing this, then please do one more chapter and bring closure to it. IN a situation like this, make it a tradgey and have both brother's sucicide. I am not trying to take over the story, but yet, it's always better to give it some ending other than to leave it open forever.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Wow. I wanna see where this goes, too, but I think Ed's kinda being too harsh on the Almost-Al.(Almost because he thought he was and he certainly acts like Al) I really feel sorry for both of them right now. T_T

Even so, that was nice. I thought you had abandoned this story - it was surprising to see that you had updated it. But I'm happy you did. _

ED, GO BACK AND LOOK AGAIN! YOU READ IT WRONG! YOU MUST HAVE! D;

_ Thank you for updating!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Well, I must say that you have me lost right about now - but lost enough that I want to figure out what that's all about! D Keep it up, pwease?

DING DING DING! This is a lucky story! The 40th one of your's that I have read! Six more to go! MUAHAHAHA! D