Reviews for THE THRONE
DJ chapter 21 . 1/28
With all the guys she seduced, who's the father?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Well, I'm more than 5 years late, but your fanfic is great and I'll check your profile (is that what it's called) to see if you've got more stories to read as soon as I'm done with this one, which might take a while. You won't probably read this, but your note made me review anyways... (ya, I'm bad at reviewing, I know...)
Florence chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Amazing. Still reading it. You never failed to make me jump with excitedness. I loved every single chapter. I very new twist. Keep it up & you have a great future ahead or you.
Objective chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Yeah, I don't know what to make of this story. It is extremely confusing (considering canon mythology) and doesn't have much of a moral direction. Or much of a plot direction. I can't read it anymore, my brain hurts.

Keep working on that.
mypinkfairy chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
islandgirlbpk (All I can say is... please proof read your chapters. You have the worst

grammer, and then you do not proof read. Nothing makes sense.)

You just lost your credibility bitching my story...DUDE, grammer doesn't have an E on it, its all A's, grammAr. I can't believe you misspelled that! And I do proof read my chapters, but I am no Literature/English buff I admit that, and I don't even let someone beta read my story (I know its not a valid reason) but yeah, pardon me for confusing you with my grammar and letting mistakes slip in my very limited brain. But I would have really appreciated your comment if you've bashed me properly, I mean...wipe your ass off first before you wipe mine...

the world is running on hate one asks you to be a hater though. Go click other FFs, those written by someone but revamped by betas, that would be a great read for you. Thank you though for your review, I just wished you were brave enough to sign your comment...I mean not hide from me-after all you're the one bitchin' right?

islandgirlbpk chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
All I can say is... please proof read your chapters. You have the worst grammer, and then you do not proof read. Nothing makes sense.
xAutumnSkyex chapter 22 . 8/6/2009
saw this link rec’ed by the lovely ladies at RAoR and thought I'd check it out. I read thru all the chapters in one day. All I can say is supernaturally dramatic and gripping!

clicking to your other stories now (yep, there goes my sleep tonight..O.O)
TheBitchisBackk2 chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
OMFG! I can't believe it's over! Reading this is like having Emmett Cullen naked with whipped cream! Please post the next one soon!
Mylove4uisTrue chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
Ok... so I looked up the Aswang on google and well let me tell you what some of the pics on there are just down right yucky... so a mythical creature in Filipino folklore? oh you are good :)

SO yes, I of course liked it all, I am glad you finished another one. And that best part about it all is I have been here to watch you grow into this beautiful writer on here. I love your work girlie, I always have and I always will. :)

I loved it... I am glad Alice gained some commonsense... she needed it... Now they have to grow up and that would be a strange world from Alice's POV... I wouldn't know how to take it if she was thinking about eating her child. Oh dear... I can't even think of that ...

Okay.. i am going to go ... have fun starting your next one...

~ C
TheBitchisBackk2 chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
This chapter was probably the cutest chapter ever. I love how you gave Jasper the sensitive touch, even though he is well aware of his smoken good looks.
TheBitchisBackk2 chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
This is Adrik and I am going to write down everything Nav tells me too, because she is lying on the hospital bed at the moment(sick).

Me(Nav): OMFG! I 3 this chapter! It was funny and the protection thing was just the cherry on top, funniest thing ever. I shall read the next two chapters before they seditated me with some medicine again.
Dany chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
So far I'm loving it,and sadly... prolly getting just as frustrated as Edward with all the hit and misses. lol/jk
allienicole16 chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
awesome story hun. I will miss it. Great job and i look forward to whatever you write in the future
BwithUforever chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
EPILOGUE? i cant believe that it is was a great story girl...and i was hooked for very chapter of it! im glad that everybody made up in the end! cant wait to see what you come up with next!
juliemoonstar chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
“Silver. I thought only vampires were afraid of silver, and I thought it has to be silver bullets.” He joked, chuckling with an equally hoarse voice like mine.

That's werewolves not vampires...