Reviews for Make Me Scream
Boy that was a wild ride from start to finish! I love it.
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love it!
EmoTomboyLove chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I don't know about the one you made it for but I thought it was great
anacoana chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Good story! Actually, AWESOME STORY! I usually don't like or read DeiSaso stories, since I firmly believe that Sasori could kick Deidara's ass and be seme any day, but awesome story, me like, me Favorite.
SmileSusieQ chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh how I love Deisaso/Sasodei. Maybe for a story you could do neko Deidara. Or neko Sasori. Its hot either way. Just a suggestion though.
DeeaE chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
darn my nose is bleeding again
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 11/17/2009

DEISASO3 my otp..
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
cool fic
AKATSKI GIRL chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
wow that was really cool!
Akito of the Shadows Weeps chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
where can i find the song? who's it by?... But OMG! I loved the story. I think you're my new fave writer on FF! keep up the good work and DON'T STOP WRITING SASODEI! I WILL ALWAYS READ YOUR STUFF!
LovingTheLemonsOfLife chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Delicious, as always. And oh my gosh! 25 oneshots! And in alphabetical fetish order? I think I'm gonna enjoy this summer...
kisa14 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
wow just wow this story is amazing. even though i dont really like the thought of sasori being gay u really make i work.
TheNarator chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i'm so sorry i didn't review this as soon as i read it but it was the last day of school and i was so fucking TIRED! anyway, thank's for waiting, and wow is this one of you're better ones or what! i love it when deidara's the seme, i usually prefer sasori on top but you just write sasori as an uke really freaking well! great job!
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
...are you serious? There's REALLY a song like that? GEEZUZ

anyways

THAT WAS HOT

as always. You're turning me into a little sadistic bitch...YAY!

and YAY for the alphabetical oneshot! my summer's gonna be boring too, so I'll have time to read them! but doesn't the alphabet have 26 letters...?