Reviews for New Shear
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 3/2
Very nice, I only have one complaint about this, why on earth would Samus have a self destruct button on her Power Suit? It seems counterintuitive.
Dark Lord Link chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Man, I miss your Link/Samus works. They were some of the best, the chemistry you came up with for the couple worked in a way that was so unique to the other writers. Though I love all the stories dedicated to them, yours were the best.
madlink007 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I greatly enjoyed that.
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
good story
Fox-Oblige chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great history!

I've already read your history but until mow i decided to review

anyway cool history n_n
Chaos Wielder chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Well, I don't know about the best proofreader, but I try to get the job done. ;)

Anyway, this was a rather fun read. Glad to see that you took some of my suggestions and added a few extra details like the weight feeling lifted off of her (that actually came from my own experiences when I get a haircut, by the way! XD).

I still think the story could've used a bit more editing since I still saw you doing a bit of telling instead of showing, though. I know you don't like to wait weeks or even months to post up something, but trust me, it's usually for the better in the end. Editing the story multiple times will shape you into a better writer. Remember, show us that Samus hates something by describing her mood, the reaction of people in public and maybe even body language. Just don't outright tell us that she hates chattering.

(ex: "Covering her ears, Samus attempted to block out the obnoxious sound of the shoppers' rapid chattering."

"She hated on-going chattering.")

I also agree with the reviewer who mentioned being more specific about what her hair-do was. I probably should've mentioned that when we were still looking through this, but I forgot.

Besides that, though, it was a cute fic. Just keep all of the con crit in mind for later pieces.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hey mate! Good job, you always come out with the best stuff.
shadowgamer94 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hehe, Samus is ticklish, how fun! Another awesome story dude. Keep up the good work!
PSI-Triforce chapter 1 . 6/9/2009

This is a really good story, and you are an excellent writer...

That is all...
bankai179 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Another great L&S. Keep up the excellent work.
duket chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Cute. My only gripe is that you didn't describe Samus' new hairstyle so I couldn't really imagine what it looked like XD

I do wonder about Link - is he really that innocent or is he just trying to get under his wife's skin?

"Link touched her Power Suit once and miraculously found the self-destruct switch in the process" this line made me snort. and chuckle. and laugh outright! curiosity killed the cat, anyone? XD

Overall, another enjoyable read - especially for a die-hard Link/Samus fan such as myself. I do hope you'd write more oneshots and hopefully one about how these two came to be. Until your next fic, have a nice day!
Smash King24 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Cute, although I don't think the mood was quite right for them to 'make out'. Also, Samus is not a Chozo. She was adopted and raised by them, but she's still human deep down. Other than that, this story was pretty good. Lucky for you I'm a Link/Samus fan.