Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Forever
Fall To Darkness chapter 4 . 2/18
Axel said the same thing to Roxas when they first met! Nicetouches on the story! Bye!
Fall To Darkness chapter 3 . 2/18
Well, don't know if your gonna look at this review or not, but, (2) is spelled Paopu Fruit. Just so you know. Anyway, love the story!
Amanda chapter 4 . 1/23
Aaaahh! Please continue its too good! Pleeeeaasse!?
MossiStone chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
MORE PLEASE
lillypaw321 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
XD Finish the story plz! It good! And I love it when you got Axel to say the names Axel. Got it memorized I love it!
Winterbornbree chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Please update.
StringBean chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
!olleH

Just wondering if you were planning on updating this, since it's pretty cool so far! :)
Wolven24KH chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Hi! Random review! Methinks my brain is fried! '

I can tell that this is probably one of your older fics; I'm also too lazy to check if I've already left a review saying the exact same thing( gimme a break, it's 11:30 pm). But it's still well written! Cuz you're awesome!

I just have one comment. One da wittle Heartless's name! You said that you didnt know how to spell it and, frankly, neither do I. Once again, too lazy to look it up. Sorry '

But I DO know that 'kuro' means black. Probably doesn't help, right? I just thought 'darkness', 'black'...could be related, eh? Or maybe I was just showing off my less-than-mediocre understanding of Japanese
Ranyo Malight chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
:O Awesome story! You must write a next chapter. I cannot wait for it. *fangirls*
I like waffles chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
So far this is pretty good. Especialy since Axel is bak(YES!) although I would like not soraxkairi fluff and please continue writin
Dark Maiden95 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Ooh, Axel appears! But the dialogue kinda makes me wonder who's side he's on... guess I'll have to wait and find out! _ Please continue!
PurpleTango chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
this story is soo good! please start updating again! pretty pretty please?
Dark Maiden95 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This story is really good! I hope you continue! :)
Formerly Chilltown chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Can't say too much, but keep up the good work!

Yeah, it's a pretty lame review, I know. D:
Formerly Chilltown chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hooray, a Donald and Goofy-centric fanfic! Subscribing to it, by the way. I hope they stay main characters. :D

You got Sora, Donald, and Goofy in character pretty well, but Pete was somewhat off. You have him speaking a little too intelligently, namely this line:

“Heartless, you have done well,” Pete told the creatures, patting one on its head. “See how weak he has become?”

Also, Pete never has, and probably never will, called Sora by his name. I may be mistaken, but I think he always calls him punk, brat, kid, or the one with the Keyblade.