Reviews for Pendulum
StrayHero chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I loved this story! Absolutely moving! . But what I don't get is when Derek comes back home and meets Angie, while she's dying. First, she's in the house, dying of tuberculous. But as Derek was wailing and trying to keep her up, she woke up, but then Derek said that she had gone into a comatose for four years, and Angie remembers it as a car accident ._. I don't understand DX Awesome story though!
AngelOfFluffiness chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw Ok thats cute
Trouble.With.Words chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
well it is differnt from the other stories but i really like it, its so cute**, really good writing too and i think you ended it well xoxo
Parsat chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is not the first time that something like this has been done here, but it definitely is the first time that it has been implemented successfully. At first I was skeptical, but your smooth prose and excellent control of emotion won me over. Moreover, the storyline would actually be plausible, as German immigrants did tend to move to rural instead of urban areas.

My only gripe is that with regards to the accident, it's a dangerous misconception that a person not wearing a seat belt is safer than someone wearing a seat belt. Getting thrown through the windshield is the absolute worst thing that can happen; the chances of being squished like a pancake is rare. Sorry I'm ranting a little about this, but it's a bit personal to me. Anyway, fine story, and definitely a favorite for me.
Black-wings91 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow. Words cannot describe how amazing this piece was. It was so beautiful that I almost cried :is a loser:

I loved the "apple" scene the best. I don't know why. I just found it really cute. Derek catching little Angie in his arms, so sweet :)

The end really had me relieved. I actually thought Angie was really going to be killed off and Derek would have to be alone for the rest of his life. But WAHOO! My predicions were wrong! They still ended up together! Yip yip... HORRAY! :D

This was different from other Trauma Center fanfiction I've encountered, but in a good way. Your idea was original and very creative, something definitely catchy and interesting, at least to me. Not to mention that this was also very well written.

Anyways, sorry this review is a little too long. Just wanted to express my thoughts on this wonderful story. This will definitely go on my faves. I am also looking forward to other Trauma Center stories from you, that is if you're still going to write fanfiction for this fandom.

Okies, I shall shush now :)

blackwings
TCGeek chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
LOVE.

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove.

It was so different, and honestly, I was like, "I don't know..." at first, but you pulled it together so well! I love seeing them in a different light and time frame, and while Derek was a bit crybabyish at the end (not in an annoying way), it all just... worked. The past, the present, the jump, everything.

God I cried though - not a lot, but enough to constitute crying... it was so sad, but I STILL LOVED IT. THOSE TWO ARE SO CUTE. I NEED MORE OF THIS IN MY LIFE.

Well, you, are awesome - and this was most definitely worth the wait. And I don't know if you knew I was holding one, but I'm definitely entering this into my devart fluff contest. So, yeah. Long story short, it was beautiful. Awesome concept, awesome work, awesome fluff, awesome. LOVED IT, LOVE YOU.