Reviews for Something New
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
im loving this! going through a real dark luke and lorelai patch in my rewatch so this really helping me ignore the fiasco of christopher!
gilmoreintraining chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
I love that line "what's the dar?" it is so funny. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nancy chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
I so enjoyed Luke's role and presence in the Elder Gilmore home. Together Luke and Lorelai can overcome any obstacle - and that includes nasty Emily doing her worst -in their path. Maybe Emily learned something in the exchange! Thanks for writing and sharing. More son please.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
great story
please update soon
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Yay I like this chapter.
Mia chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
So my absolute favorite part of this Luke's Apple stock that "has gone nowhere." And he has double! Which he probably bought for nearly nothing!

Emily won't be ashamed of him for long.
Sarai chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Awesome!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I think Luke should make a phone call of his own and invite his sister and his nephew to come and visit him and Lorelai and Rory for the two weeks Lane has Bible camp, so that Lorelai and Rory can get to know them and so Rory has someone that she can spend time with and doesn't feel lonely during the two weeks that her and Lane can't spend time together!
anonymouse chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
See, this makes sense, re: their insecurities. It's much more believable than the season 6-7 idiocy.
daughterofanarchy chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
found your story today and I love it. Please keep writing, I really want to see where you take the story.
Jagger chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Loving this fic!
gilmoreintraining chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
In the first seasons I kind of thought Richard was mean, but he grew on me as the series progressed, I wish I could say the same for Emily. I can't wait to see what happens when Luke realizes he's already met the formidable Emily in person. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Please continue,
liz chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
I just read all of this in one sitting and can I just tell you how amazing it is. I hope you update soon, I will be waiting with bated breath!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Honesty is always the best strategy!

Knowing how much Emily enjoyed her danish at the diner, I think it would be a really good idea of Luke to make a delicious pie for Emily for mother's day!

Maybe Luke is willing to do some catering for Emily's DAR events?