Reviews for Something New
Amelia Wolfson chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
I am loving this story line! Please update soon... I can't wait to see what happens on Father's Day.
GlesWill chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
I love this story can't wait to see more. Can we have a bit more fluff with Lorelai and Luke please. Please carry on this story.
SA-fan 2011 chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
I am happy that Emily has accepted Luke!

What if Luke tries to call his sister, but then his nephew answers the phone and tells him that Liz is sick and isn't able to answer the phone, then however discovers that it's a lie, when he decides to visit his sister and nephew without giving them any warning of his arrival, and then discovers that Liz and her current boyfriend have gone away for a week to be alone together and left Jess on his own?
junienmomo chapter 19 . 4/2/2015
Loved the story. Couldn't put it down.
Thanks for writing it with L/L as rational people who worked through their issues like human beings. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
im loving this! going through a real dark luke and lorelai patch in my rewatch so this really helping me ignore the fiasco of christopher!
gilmoreintraining chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
I love that line "what's the dar?" it is so funny. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nancy chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
I so enjoyed Luke's role and presence in the Elder Gilmore home. Together Luke and Lorelai can overcome any obstacle - and that includes nasty Emily doing her worst -in their path. Maybe Emily learned something in the exchange! Thanks for writing and sharing. More son please.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
great story
please update soon
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Yay I like this chapter.
Mia chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
So my absolute favorite part of this Luke's Apple stock that "has gone nowhere." And he has double! Which he probably bought for nearly nothing!

Emily won't be ashamed of him for long.
Sarai chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Awesome!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I think Luke should make a phone call of his own and invite his sister and his nephew to come and visit him and Lorelai and Rory for the two weeks Lane has Bible camp, so that Lorelai and Rory can get to know them and so Rory has someone that she can spend time with and doesn't feel lonely during the two weeks that her and Lane can't spend time together!
anonymouse chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
See, this makes sense, re: their insecurities. It's much more believable than the season 6-7 idiocy.
daughterofanarchy chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
found your story today and I love it. Please keep writing, I really want to see where you take the story.
Jagger chapter 18 . 10/22/2014