Reviews for Taketh Away
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
And? Yes I know, I've watched the show too but, I hate to be left hanging!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Ok, that? Was awesome. And so very very chilling. I would love to see season five start off this way (without the mean olf cliffhanger!). Of course, I'd also like the brothers to fall into each others arms and hug everything out, but that's just me...

I adored the characterisation of Zachariah in this fic. It rang so true to what comes across in Show, and I could really imagine him saying every line you wrote for him. And when he said that he would just bring Dean back, I almost shivered. I think it was when he said that to everybody's favourite prophet, Chuck, in JTS that I really realised that he was not a good guy.

And my heart broke for Sam in this fic. He really is screwed, isn't he? But protective!Dean was awesome.

All in all, a wonderful story, and whilst I hate the fact that it ended there on a selfish level, it was definately the right deicision.

-Francesca
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Flaming ducks!

This was awesome. I can't wait to see what you have cooked up here. Excellent, exciting, emotional, read.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
"Whether broken by forty years of physical pain and suffering or one month of grief and desperation, they'd both ultimately succumbed to the roles they'd unwittingly been prescribed in this inscrutable plan dreamed up by angels and devils. They'd been pawns. Dean was still a pawn; at least that was what the angels thought. But Sam? He'd just fulfilled his destiny. His role was finished. He was done. And suddenly that scared the shit out of Dean."

This is so heartbreakingly true. These poor boys never stood a chance. I'm so glad that Dean WANTS to find Sam; wants to 'cure' him.

But now, it's too late? Has Lucifer left with Sam as his vessel?

Great tag!

:D

Caroline
psiChic chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
More please!

You have me very worried for my Sammy now. LOL A sequel would be lovely.

Great job! :D
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Complete? How can it be complete? It can' be complete!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OOhh...you can't stop it there, you have to write more. Please.

"He squared his shoulders resolutely. “I would fix him."

*Melts* I would love to see this next year. Dean fixing his little brother.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow! What an ominous tag! But I agree-I don't think we're out of the woods yet. And every time I think things can't get worse, they do...

Am holding out for redemption, though...I can deal with almost anything as long as we get it in the end.

What a treat to see you in my inbox! Hope more fics are percolating!
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow - Good start! Please keep writing. It's going to be a long summer!