Reviews for Learning To Fall
lucky12345 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I really like this story and hope you make another story that fellows this story showing what happen to the people after the first story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Just to let you know, Chennai plagiarized your text horribly and just changed your character's name and added a twin. That author even copied the line about being seventeen, not seven, even though the character in that FF was sixteen.

I've reported that abuse, but you should as well. The copied FF is "Choices To Be Made."

All the best in getting that plagiarizer taken down. Dirty thief.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
now that was a cool story thanks for writing it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Your story has been stolen almost word for word by an author named Incendiar Riddle. Their story is called "Choices to be Made" in this fandom. You should report them to the Stop Plagiarism forum on Live Journal.
Sailor Pluto chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
uhh fyi someone ripped off your story :I they did everything you did except with twins, I just wanted you to know...
James Shields chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Ummm...you got Laurence confused with Sanders.

Laurence is the one with the black shaggy hair, and Sanders has like a big upper jaw.

Otherwise, this is pretty interesting.
SHPSCMTVDG.Lover chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Write an another please
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
when are you going to write the sequel to this story please tell me
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Did I review this story? I can't remember...anywho!

This was WONDERFULLY written :D I remember reading this a few year's ago but never got a chance to review. You got the character's down perfectly, and I really enjoyed Natalie's character very much :) You have a real talent for writing; I hope you decide to do a sequel with LawerencexNatalie, I'm curious about their relationship

Nicely done dear!
fluffyrainbowpajamapants chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Dear Chennai,

I was wondering did Laurence and Natalie have a relationship if so I was wondering if you could make a fanfiction about them. I also like the plot of this story.
Nancy chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Awesome story! I loved it, you should definitely write a sequel! I know I'd read it!
regemet chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
Love the story lets have a sequel as soon as possible
x.x.beth.x.x chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I'm begging you to write a sequel :D this is so good :)
19irene96 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010