Reviews for The Strangest of Inventions
Spitfire303 chapter 3 . 2/13
oh... jello is the same as jisbon :-D duegrgh i am an idiot :-P
by the way love your fic
Alamo Girl chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Just stumbled onto this, but it has to be the best, most eloquently worded hospital fic I've seen.

You effortlessly describe Jane's shifting masks like it is being told by Bruno Heller himself. Rarly have I read such wonderful verbal imagery. And Lisbon's determination to keep him from blaming himself. Oh, that was brilliant.

I especially love the " Jane's goddamn death wish" because, lets face it, sometimes I think it's what's going through his mind.

Every part of this I absolutely love. I do hope you continue to write for this fandom.
Aquila1 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Very nicely done. I think you hit the nail on the head when it comes to the understated nature of their relationship. Great characterization and dialogue. I look forward to reading more of your work.
between the waves chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
*snicker*

*pats plot bunnies and feeds them carrots for being brilliantly evil and awesome*

I love your plot bunnies. :P
Penelope Louise chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Carry it on :D Like two months later :D:D:D:D x
Penelope Louise chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh cuteness! I love it :D x
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
nice start, it's very good :D
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Oh. My. God. This story made me squee. Out loud. lol.

Loved it and I look forward to anything else you may write!
lil smiles chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Aw, that was sweet.

I hear you on endings. They're damn hard to get right! And you did a lovely job. Jello dreams. *happy sigh*

If I find any relevant medical knowledge I will send them your way... Your best bet is probably Google :p

Can't wait to see what the bunnies have in store for us XD
superwoman1015 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I thought I had reviewed this already, but apparently I didn't. I think you wrapped it all up nicely, but i wouldn't object to another chapter. I like how they moved on from Jane's confession without much conflict, it was very well done.
erica83ca chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
“If you make a single comment about reading my mind right now, so help me, I will club you over the head with that IV pole.”

LOL she's so fiesty... all my favourite Lisbon moments involve her tackling someone - I am beginning to think she speaks to the more violent side of my personality :-)

“That’s what you say now, but you told a different story under heavy medication.”

Okay someone has to do a Lisbon drugged up story! Because I think the shippy banter would come out ten-fold. As much as Jane would tease her... he wouldn't be as ruthless as everyone thinks. And lets face it - "happy-go-lucky- Lisbon" would be HI-larious!

Anyways, a long post that basically says "Great Job! Hope you do the second part!"
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Oh feed the bunnies! Feed the bunnies!

How does Lisbon feel about Jane? Any more mushy talk about feelings? Jane and Lisbon are so cute.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
music-and-fairytales chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Oh damn! You're in Victoria? I was in Melbourne like ... 2 weeks ago! If only we'd found out sooner!

This was such a great chap! Love how Lisbon almost choked to death at his announcement of love. That would be so like her lol. This was all so well written and I loved it so much! Great job honey! x
Cora Clavia chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Aww, i loved it! yes, more! Anything, but I do love whumping.
mwalter1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Awe - sweet ending to the story.