Reviews for The Sheriff
ImagineShine chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved reading this! Escape to Witch Mountain is one of my FAVE movies. I just wish this website had a place for it.

Long live the Castaways! LOL
DreamBigCreateBigger chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love it! And I loved the idea, this was really good :D
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
Drake 5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I definetly agree with what Malonefan said. This was the cooles tone so far, yet Tony and Tia played such a small role in this one. But eitherway it was great. They should have given them more rols. But anyway I loved it.
EmiOfBrie chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is really the only way that scene makes sense, IMHO. Otherwise, why would 2 complete strangers team up to help them? For all they knew, Jack could have been a child molester or a kidnapper.
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
ah...when I heard that the original actors were in there playing as the sheriff and waitress, I started running in circles...that was just so amazingly awesome!
Malonefan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
You did a great job filling in the blanks left in the movie. I always felt that it needed something else to pull the original movies more into this new movie. Of course I enjoyed seeing the original Tony and Tia (Ike and Kim) and wished they had bigger parts. Keep writing, there is room for more to bring Anthony and Tina into the story. Their back round, why they are still on earth, how they settled into Stony Creek, etc. Great stuff.
Peonywinx chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is wonderful! I haven't read the book yet (I'm hoping I will, someday), but I watched the movie, and I just couldn't figure out why Tina would help Jack, Seth, and Sara. This explains it all perfectly. Now I want to read the book more than ever! Great job!
ShakNali chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Just rewatched the movie last night and I was thinking sort of along the same lines as your story. You did a good job with it. Thanks for sharing.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
this was a great story here.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
AW! I was so excited when I read the summary! Tia and Tony are the BEST! I loved this! Finally, someone ELSE wrote a fanfic about the REAL Witch Mountain! U

I love Tia/\Tony sibling bonding! It's always so awesome! I LOVED how they helped the kids, and I didn't even REALIZE until this fic who 'Tina' and 'Anthony' were (I love their real names SO much more)!

It's still sad that Bene died, but I guess you can't expect him to live forever! _ I wonder what Tia and Tony are doing on Earth anyway?

Rock on! This was brilliant! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukisima749 :D ;D :) ;)
veryannoyed chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
maybe you could do a second chapter about tia/tina's view on this little scene
The Aberrant One chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You know...this is somewhat fitting and it kind of explains that whole "something was left out" feeling I got when I watched that scene in the movie.
Musicalromancegrl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
this is SUCH a cute/fun story! come to think of it,it fits really well with the plot. keep writing!
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great job! That would have been awesome if they did this in the movie. :)