Reviews for Bella Cullen
JustAboutNothing chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Wow, this is seriously good. After a lot of awful fics, this is refrshing.
Cullen-girl4eve chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
I love your story it's awsome i can't wait to see what happens with Bella and Edward. I can't wait to read more so i hope you update soon!
Ms. Kaylea chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Awseome story! Really, it's awesome! Please update soon!
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
Thanks for the explaination! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Imagine Brittana chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
great story, i love all of the ideas u have used. i can't wait for the next chapter, please update asap, keep up the amazing work (_)
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
I love how everyone decided to go back to college, especially Carlisle and Esme. I never really pictured Esme and Carlisle going to college until now!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
I love how Bella and Edward first meet. I also like how Bella took over the family business from Jasper and how Alice helps her. What is the family business exactly?
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
This story is really good. I love how they had a good prom at the Cullen mansion.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love how Bella is good Alice and Rosalie, even before knowing their vampires!
Vanadevata chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
skuzee... updatie? please? it's almost september! This is frighteningly unacceptable! freaking cute story, i'm looking forward to where it goes. happy summer.
eggy16 chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
I hope that you are just having a crazy fun/busy summer with a slight case of writer's block. I am becoming concerned that you haven't updated in a month. I really enjoy this story and what you are doing with the characters. Looking forward to/ hoping there is a next chapter! If it writer's block, could you at least post an author's note saying the story is on hold indefinitly or ask for help and ideas? Good luck, and I do hope you are enjoying the summer! Erin
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
I think it was really good and I'm not going to complain about short chapters because I know how hard it is to write
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
I loved the vision Bella gave Alice
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
It was good to see Edward's POV and what he thinks of Bella
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
ggrr, running away Edward makes me mad...