Reviews for Mizu No Oni
darkblaze9 chapter 8 . 9/19
So far I'm enjoying the read hope for another update soon and if I remember right jing is from jing:King of bandits
Bloody9Fox chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
" Mizu Oni, Uzumaki Naruto. Piss off." Naruto said with a sense of finality.

Hahahaha! Oh man, that's the best introduction line I've seen yet in any fic. Made me lol hard in rl. Thanks dude, that was great! :) I'll have to remember that line for now on. xD
VolticDesolation chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Absolutely love how Naruto isn't taking shit from anyone.
The Observant Reader chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
While you story is not my personal cup of tea I like the water idea.
Kain129 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
keep it coming
Alexnder chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I mean no real disrespect, but it was actually better in many regards in the first few chapters than what you have put out since Naruto returned from Exile. Each chapter in succession seems more and more rushed, with the lines between each particular section of action blurring together to the point that it reads as a rather large jumbled mess. You also have continuous spelling and grammar mistakes that severely detract from the story. I would also like to point out the rush you seem to put in each part, as though you only have a limited amount of words you can use for each section. It makes each part that i read feel hurried and half assed. Again i mean no disrespect to you, i am merely pointing out how i see how things are from an objective standpoint. I think the premise you have for the story (the Water Affinity ... not the harem ... especially a harem that large.) is great, but i think you have a bit of a ways to go to get to the point you are hoping to reach. The fact that you can write out the story though is great and you have a basis for your story line and a basic story structure as well. Now to be very blunt and painfully honest... i think your story needs a complete rewrite, with many more details in each chapter, much more explaining of events, actions and thoughts (rather than just using and abusing flashbacks to fill in errors at a later date), less flashbacks (as any more than 1 per 15k words begins to take away from the story), and a good Beta.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Is Jing the King of Bandits?

Interesting chapter, but did you have to use the Kurama clan when there's already a clan with that name in the Naruto filler? And most of the chapter was basically an info dump, so it wasn't' as exciting as the previous one.
B3NDR chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow ruined a story on the first chapter. That's a new record. CONGRATULATIONS! It usually takes time to do that. But u managed to do that right off the bat. I salute you sir.
Killjoy3000 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
why are you doing this to hinata if i may ask
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
I have a bad feeling about the coffens
Makurayami chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
You should get the japanese translation of Havok and use that name instead, unless you want linguistically-affluent people to start mocking you. The Japanese language doesn't have a natural "v" phoentic sound, instead they use the b or w sound, like several other Eastern Asian languages. That, and it's simply silly to use English in place of of the Japanese language when it's not needed.
coduss chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Only jing I can think of was from the the king of bandits manga
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
supert history
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Noooo why naruhina I refuse please keep it pure fem haku and no harem plox