Reviews for Just a Scratch?
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
You write their voices so well! Bravo!
Alitote chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was cute
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
i loved this now u need to write the Jane seriously injured fic.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I absolutely adored your characterisation, it was SPOT ON.

Well-Done :)
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Intersting idea to keep things light, rather than too serious... my one nitpick with that is that is someone was in a car accident and had a cut needing stitches, they would certainly be taken to hospital for treatment.. they wouldn't be stitched up by a paramedic in the back of an ambulance.
sneezing-piglet chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
made me smile :)
daydreambeliever63 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I liked this! I could completely picture them bickering at the end,and it was nice to read a lighter story. Good job!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Loved it. I think it's very likely that Jane would act that way. Great job!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Haha, this was nice. Good job.
Nidhoegg chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
lol I so like the twist you put into it! Wonderful. 'specially sine I did the serious take *nervous cough*...

Nah, I think it's absolutely awesome! And I can totally see Jane act this childish. Good thing, Lisbon knows how to turn his own words on him.
ab89us chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like this. I'm glad that he lives, in mine I killed him. muahaha!

kitten4979 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I like that you went a different route with the challenge by not making Jane mortally wounded or otherwise seriously injured. The Lisbon/Jane banter is just right. I hope to read more from you!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was lovely. Great light-hearted banter with just the right amount of strategically placed drama ;)

Oh and I hear you on the New Story form. I've done that so many times, filled out the form and then realize I needed to fix something or change something. It's a pain in the you know where :P
MyGoldenGlow chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
you know you could go back and fix...just kidding :) I thought it was perfect. Love the interaction between Jane and Lisbon. I especially love that Jane wasn't too badly injured. Great fic!