Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2023
Where is Alice?
rfalc354 chapter 20 . 5/18/2023
How did Edward drive home if Emmett dropped him and the puppy off at Bella’s house?
Guest chapter 39 . 12/24/2022
This is the third time I’m reading this and it’s still beautiful. I loved it. Thank you
sue1zide chapter 3 . 12/19/2022
I married my high school sweetheart at 17 years of age and I don’t ever remember thinking about him so sexually like Bella is. I don’t think I even knew what some of my feelings were.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2022
This Edward is every parents nightmare. Abusive, irresponsible, mean, vindictive.
Bella needs meds and therapy. She is a sitting duck for a cretin like Edward. The fact that a lot of teens have read and probably really enjoyed this story makes me so sad.
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 5/30/2022
high school angst
Wondering why Edward was in shack
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 5/30/2022
Edward and his taste in females is very shaky.
Elle Whitecap chapter 25 . 3/11/2022
Teenagers don’t fk like that
Elle Whitecap chapter 21 . 3/11/2022
It’s strange that Carlisle would just assume that Jessica even wants to move in with them. Like she has no agency and that her living arrangements are bad. It’s awfully presumptive of him. Also why wouldn’t he want to wait for a DNA test? Sounds like he just wants to kidnap a baby.
Elle Whitecap chapter 16 . 3/11/2022
Fking finally. I’m glad she finally stood up for herself. Here’s hoping she sticks to it until he actually deserves her.
Elle Whitecap chapter 8 . 3/11/2022
I wish Bella wouldn’t be so pathetic. Edward literally treats her like shit. I hope she gets a new man
Elle Whitecap chapter 4 . 3/10/2022
That sounds rapey
DMBSJB18 chapter 39 . 1/7/2022
I know it’s about a million years later, but I really wish that Bella had also had sex with her bc in Arizona. I’m not quite sure why she was kept celibate while Edward was off sleeping with Jessica for 2-3 years, ya know? For some reason in the fandom, this happens a lot. Edward and Bella break up, Bella stays celibate while Edward most definitely doesn’t. It’s a frustrating trope.
DMBSJB18 chapter 35 . 1/7/2022
Boooo. Edward was with Jessica for 2-3 years?! That’s a hell of a long time. Ugh.
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 37 . 7/5/2021
That was so cute and I’m glad both Bella and Edward had their happily ever after! P.S., I live a few mins from Vassar!
7,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »