Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 5/30
high school angst
Wondering why Edward was in shack
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 5/30
Edward and his taste in females is very shaky.
Elle Whitecap chapter 25 . 3/11
Teenagers don’t fk like that
Elle Whitecap chapter 21 . 3/11
It’s strange that Carlisle would just assume that Jessica even wants to move in with them. Like she has no agency and that her living arrangements are bad. It’s awfully presumptive of him. Also why wouldn’t he want to wait for a DNA test? Sounds like he just wants to kidnap a baby.
Elle Whitecap chapter 16 . 3/11
Fking finally. I’m glad she finally stood up for herself. Here’s hoping she sticks to it until he actually deserves her.
Elle Whitecap chapter 8 . 3/11
I wish Bella wouldn’t be so pathetic. Edward literally treats her like shit. I hope she gets a new man
Elle Whitecap chapter 4 . 3/10
That sounds rapey
DMBSJB18 chapter 39 . 1/7
I know it’s about a million years later, but I really wish that Bella had also had sex with her bc in Arizona. I’m not quite sure why she was kept celibate while Edward was off sleeping with Jessica for 2-3 years, ya know? For some reason in the fandom, this happens a lot. Edward and Bella break up, Bella stays celibate while Edward most definitely doesn’t. It’s a frustrating trope.
DMBSJB18 chapter 35 . 1/7
Boooo. Edward was with Jessica for 2-3 years?! That’s a hell of a long time. Ugh.
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 37 . 7/5/2021
That was so cute and I’m glad both Bella and Edward had their happily ever after! P.S., I live a few mins from Vassar!
levityoflonging chapter 28 . 5/16/2021
She's not wrong though. I know from experience what a mistake it is to get so wrapped up in a boy that you don't look out for your future. You might feel invincible at 17, but the decisions you make can shape the rest of your life, and there's not necessarily a do over.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/24/2021
Yep... I just sang that in his voice. Memories...
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 35 . 2/25/2021
It’s totally gut wrenching and I can’t wait to see what happens.I guess I’m reading it pretty late in 2021,but it’s still other things you wrote?
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 24 . 2/24/2021