Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 37 . 7/5
That was so cute and I’m glad both Bella and Edward had their happily ever after! P.S., I live a few mins from Vassar!
levityoflonging chapter 28 . 5/16
She's not wrong though. I know from experience what a mistake it is to get so wrapped up in a boy that you don't look out for your future. You might feel invincible at 17, but the decisions you make can shape the rest of your life, and there's not necessarily a do over.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/24
Yep... I just sang that in his voice. Memories...
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 35 . 2/25
It’s totally gut wrenching and I can’t wait to see what happens.I guess I’m reading it pretty late in 2021,but it’s still other things you wrote?
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 24 . 2/24
It’s a torture
cuteascherries chapter 39 . 1/24
: )
Flora Mile chapter 37 . 12/31/2020
Oh what a beautiful story, a little to angst at one point, but I stuck with it!
Flora Mile chapter 36 . 12/31/2020
Ohhh poor Jess!
Flora Mile chapter 35 . 12/31/2020
Please not be Edwards Baby! Please!
Flora Mile chapter 30 . 12/31/2020
Told you miracle...
Flora Mile chapter 29 . 12/31/2020
Well it’s going to be a miracle now for these two stubborn butts!
Flora Mile chapter 28 . 12/31/2020
No, not Mrs Newton, this is Bella once again going back on a promise... knew this breakup again was coming. You can only take so much crap before you break!
Flora Mile chapter 27 . 12/31/2020
I’m have been loving this story... until this chapter! How much more shit are you going to dump on these two? I don’t think my heart can take much more!

I just want something to go right for them, but nothing is and now you have Bella saying that this is the end before it really gets started!

Too much!
ReadM0re chapter 39 . 5/14/2020
This was a cute story! Thanks for writing
JojoJinx chapter 20 . 12/22/2019
Crying a lot here. So sad. Also stressing about the puppy. It needs a name and what will Charlie say to it and what about if she goes off to college? Also stressing and hoping carlisle and esme haven't already invited James. Hopefully bella can back out... And steal the spare room instead after all.
7,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »