Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this song!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for your beautiful story. It made me cry...
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
I'm curious as to what tore them apart to start with. I'm wondering if Emmett had something to do with their break up.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Interesting. I can't tell if he hates her or really likes her.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Boy, these two need to communicate to each other. Seems like there is a lot of misconception going on.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
That was just cruel of him.
Abaire chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
Bella says she wishes she was pregnant. 14 was too young, but so is 17. These kids are all messed up! Poor babies.
Abaire chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
The whole situation hurts my heart. These kids are all way too young to play grown up. Your writing and depictions of the characters are pretty flawless. Nice job.
Abaire chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
I'm so speechless. This fic has more secrets and twists & turns than any other I've read. It's a classic soap opera! But your storyline is thoughtful, however sad it is.
Abaire chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Lemony but sad.
Abaire chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
It's unusual to read about an angry Edward, even though he's upset because of some kind I misunderstanding. Can't wait for the angst to end and to figure out exactly what happened four year ago.
Abaire chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
So these kids had a very adult relationship-and sex-four years ago? They were 12 or 13? That's pretty young, but I'm trying to go with it.
Abaire chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Now it's getting interesting. What would make Edward say something some vile to Bella? The plot thickens...
divyvicki chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Wow, what happened between these two?
divyvicki chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
That was eventful. Glad Emmett recognized her.
7,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »