Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Pretty sure lots of people would have seen them...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Where's Jessica all these times at lunch etc?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Can't imagine what happened. And did they do it at 14?
dianscot chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Futurefamboo chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I loved this story soooo much amazing!
crimson chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
i would find their whole sexual/romantic past more believable if they weren't so young right now. but i get that forks and high school are a lot more isolated and restraining than being in college and of legal age. suspension of disbelief, i believe it's called.
crimson chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
so, they're seniors (17/18 years old). she's been away for 4 years, so the last time they saw each other, they were 13/14 years old. and they had THAT much of a sexual relationship, that edward knew how to touch/lick her, etc. really?
SANDRINE chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
Tashakcooks chapter 39 . 4/13/2014
Great story! I'm so glad you gave Bella and Edward a happy ending regarding children. As a person that suffered from infertility and finally got my son, it warms my heart to see stories give someone the same miracle.
Snappher chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Did bella have an ectopic pregnancy? Back street abortion? Those could have killed her...
emmzac chapter 39 . 4/5/2014
And even though I've read this fic a number of times it still makes me smile cry and shed a tear. Not sure how I've managed to review so at a guess I just either haven't reveiwed previously on each chapter and these are ones I missed or girl done reason it's just letting me do it again. Either way thanks for sharing
emmzac chapter 37 . 4/5/2014
So Good! What a nice way to end and a great start to an ever better future
emmzac chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Oh I'm sticking with you and this is my second or maybe third time round. It's greeting reading old Fics and I love a good Angst so that makes this even better.
emmzac chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
TRUST... Or lack of is what causes most relationships to fail and by the sounds of Edward he holds no trust in Bella for if he did he would have listened and believed in Bella not only now but four years ago too.
emmzac chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
I know I've read this but boy it must have been a long while ago. But it still has me hocked and I'll continue to read and review on the chapters that I can. Great fic!
7,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »