Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Oh yeah my favourite girl Bella has finally grown a backbone, good on you! Edward.. grow up. (But good progress)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Edward please stop being a manwhore.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Wow I hate Edward. I'm curious to know what happened between Bella and Edward though, he seems really hurt.
perpetually chapter 37 . 12/14/2013
Fantastic story, seriously, one of the best epilogues. Once again, thank you so much for writing- this story is a creative, wonderful and unique piece of work. I adore the third person narrating and the ending was superb. I wish you all the best with your future endeavors, and I'm so grateful to have read this story!
perpetually chapter 36 . 12/14/2013
Wow, incredible story. I hope Jessica and Tyler raise their beautiful daughter well and kindly. I'm so happy that Edward and Bella have found their happy ever after. It seems to me that the Bella in this fic likes to cry in like every chapter, but I guess your writing is so amazing to the point where whenever Bella cries, I start to feel teardrops rolling down my cheeks too. I'm so glad to have stumbled across this story and read it. Thank you for writing and keep up your fab work!
perpetually chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
This chapter seriously made me melt, it's so refreshing and sweet to see how they're experiencing things with each other in the bathroom like as if for the first time. So very cute.
perpetually chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Yay Bella's starting to stand up for herself and understand resentment towards Edward instead of constantly melting whenever he touches her.
perpetually chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
Charlie needs help. I mean, if I were a dad and my daughter had sex at 14 (which is incredulous), got pregnant, then got a miscarriage and then liked the supposed 'father' of the child that was never born who has now allegedly impregnated another woman- of course I'd be mad! I'd be yelling at Bella and knocking some sense into her about how adults have more experience and that she's just a kid, who doesn't know what love is and frankly, that works in most cases because kids can be slightly delusional and infatuated with the idea of things but not understanding practicality. But THIS, with Charlie rocking up drunk at the Cullen's (probably drink driving too and assaulting another person)- I really feel sorry for Charlie. It's hard to see your daughter go through all that, and I'm guessing that's why he's turned to alcohol. Because he feels like he's failed as a father.

Many of these characters are flawed and portrayed very humanely (something I admire about your writing). Edward still needs to grow up a bit, and Bella needs to depend on her own backbone to be honest but other than that, the character developments are very intriguing and lovely to read. I also adore your third person POV. I always prefer third POV just simply because it provides the readers with an omniscient narrator. Keep up the fabulous work and I can't wait to keep reading.
HavenWillows chapter 39 . 9/24/2013
I must say, I love this story, I've read it about 3 times now and enjoy it everytime.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I've been a fan of Gordon Lightfoot from when back when. Saw him live in concert in the 70's.
Can't wait to read a story to go with those words.
ksw3 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Your story was recommended on FB, thought I would give it a try. I'm not big into teenage Fics, I do love angst and drama though. Lol. You have a lot of reviews and seems to be a well written story. Thank you for sharing.
Amineh1825 chapter 39 . 8/23/2013
Awesome story!
Cabrad chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
The lemon was amazing!
aodonnell308 chapter 39 . 7/9/2013
Loved the story!
Didn't think they would be about to have a baby at all, so glad they did.
Really nice to read a story so different to the usual teenage, fell in love, get pregnant, live happy ever after.. A lot of emotion in this, cried many times!
Thanks for writing such an amazing story, going to check out your others now! x
Mell C chapter 37 . 7/9/2013
What an angst-filled roller coaster ride. Wasn't sure I could hold on during the many ups and downs. Shwew. Thanks for writing and sharing.
7,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »