Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Ok, no, no, no. You KNOW that was fucked up. These kinds of actions make Bella out to be cheap and should she be worth more than that. Doesn't she deserve to be treated better than that? I'm sorry, call me feminist, but I just believe females should be strong and I know some women can't for whatever reason. But I KNOW Bella deserves to be treated like she should be; being with a guy who gives her BOTH his body, heart, and mind and who doesn't fuck her but makes love to her. How can a nice girl who isn't okay with her with the injustice of her sucky dad WILLING to have Edward treat her in such a way. I can't stand it. I don't want her to degrade herself. It's one thing if Edward does it, but it's an entirely OTHER if she lets herself down assuming she can't get anything better. That fucking with Edward is the best she's going to get, but that's not right! Am I the only one of your reviwers who feel this way? If, thank goodness. I don't know how to feel about that :(

I mean, Edward did score some points for me. How the idiot realized how he wanted to feel good to Bella, he was more considerate of her feelings this time around with sex, his vocalization was sexy before, during, and after the sex, his not wanting to be distant, and gosh. How he just wanted her to lay down with him and be happy.

Fucking idiot. How the hell can she be happy if he keeps doing this and thinking its okay. HELLO! He just cheated on his girlfriend, and he thinks if Bella wants to keep up the fucks then that's okay, too. Come on. Am I the only one baffled by this? A good man is not like that, A gentleman is not. That just makes him like any other sleaze ball, ordinary guy. Is he fine with just being that? I don't understand how these two people can live with themselves with all the petty actions and it frustrates me.

Luna, how do YOU feel about the direction these two are taking. I would love to hear your input. I'm at a lost.
Twerd4eva chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Could you please add in another chapter tomarow! im going away the next day and i really wanna know what happens next because this story is freaking awesome!xx
gemini1789 chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Just found this story and i love it.

Hope everything gets better for you and that you can finish this story:)
xXpretty lovableXx chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
Well I hope you can finish this story I really like it!
ByteMeGeekette chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
Oh Luna, I hope you don't scrap the story but can understand if you do. Real life can really throw some major curve balls.
tori chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
please dont give up on this story i love it just like i love good & evil
echo chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
i hope whatever is making you :( will work itself out! this is a great story...don't give up on it! (actually i loved all of your stories :) ) keep on writing! you have a gift...don't waste it )
GreysLOver chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
please update:)
Eviefan chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I really hope you can find a way to update it, this is a fantastic story. Very lemony. I hope IRL life is okay what ever might be happening that things will work out. Take care
justdazzled chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I haven't been taking the time to review anything lately, but your author's note prompted this.

I really enjoy your writing and I've read all your stories. Honestly, you're one of my favorite authors. Save You makes me cry each and every time I read it, which is more often than I'd like to admit(!)

This story is really growing on me, as the mystery of what happened in the past deepens. I'm wondering so many things...about their relationship, the reason Bella left, how Jacob fits in to the story, the cottage, what happened to change Charlie. As always, you're spinning a great story!

However, as much as I love reading your writing, your own well-being comes first! I hate to think you might abandon this story, but real life happens and it comes first. If you can't find a way to continue, don't sweat it. Take care of yourself first...your readers will be waiting patiently (or at least trying to!) for whatever and whenever you are able to share your writing with us again. I'm so grateful that you do share it with a bunch of strangers!

Thanks as always for writing...especially the lucious lemon!
edluver09 chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I really like this story. Has the whole love/hate thing going on, and I can't get enough! I hope there's a way for you to continue it.
fetchingperil chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I do hope you continue with this story because I am selfish and loving it (as I sure many others are). If you can't, we won't like it, but we will understand and support your decision. Best of luck getting through whatever it is you are dealing with, dear.

P.S. - I still heart your angst and lemons. :)
love911 chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
KEEP WRITING ! :)) I love this story 3
LittleRed1985 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Are you ok? I'm sorry something (I can only asume bad) happened. I'll be sad if the story is scrapped, but as long as you're good we'll all survive. I feel weird going on about how much of a bastard I think Edward is now though. And yes I did emjoy the lemon even though I hate that E became a cheater. Its ok though because Jess is a skank 9 times out of 10. Love ya Luna! Hope you and Jen figure something out. :)
wolfpgirl chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Man, this chapter was so emotional! It kills me to see the struggle they are having, but they cant stay away from each other. wonderful plot!
7,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »