Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
GracieGracie chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Dear Luna, the story is going 't wait to find out why they had a falling out. Please keep on writing the story.

Gracie
LittleRed1985 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I was so excited when I checked my email and saw you updated this one. :) Hope you'll be able to continue to. Ok so I'm def starting to see the baby theory. And there were complications or an infection from either delivery or an abortion that now keeps her from being able to get pregnant. Otherwise what else would be the explanation for her thoughts when E asked about bc? So lets see, she gets pregnant, E is happy(?), jake finds out and sets it up for Charlie to find out. The freak out of either know, forcing an abortion or just in general how he handled it causes him to strt drinking. Then when B leaves he becommes a full blown drunk or did he inadvertantly cause her to get hurt and lose the baby? Pregnancy could also explain his aversion to her being around guys too. Hm my mind is def working overtime now! lol
CourtneyHale chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
oh no, i don't think its going to be back to normal on Monday. Certainly not for Bella, poor Bella, my heart breaks for her :(

but great chapter :)

keep writing, im so glad you're going to continue!

x
ElleCC chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
"...that he had ruined everything, as if their intimacy had somehow been too intimate."

Ugh. These two... the tension is incredible. Even with the broken/satisfied UST, things are still tense and uncomfortable and frankly, that's wonderful. That's the sorta story that keeps people coming back for more.
Tinshaw chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Good chapter, I worry though I am thinking something is up but will wait until you correct me. I hope that they can come to a comfortable place once you have completed your tail. Yes, thanks so much for writing. Best, T
JillyReb chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I already nominated you for several awards! Because you deserve them!

Loved the chapter! It had 2 surprises for me: 1 - I didn't expect an update so quickly & 2 - I didn't expect another lemon so soon! Yippee for both!
lovelywendy chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
why would she lie?
babbles chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I love the Love/Hate of them... even though there really isn't any hate...

I want so badly to know the back story, obviously something went down between them and something apparently happened to Bella...

They are intense together and I love reading there story...
Bella2222 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
OMG! update soon!
MandiLM14 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I don't think this story sucks at all. I'm very interested.
blondie2000 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Hm...more clues about what happened between Edward & Bella, but more questions too. You are very good at keeping me on the edge of my seat. I just can't get enough of this story! When will we finally find out?

You are such a tease...and I like it!

Thanks for continuing!
sugar rae chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Loving the story although I am confused as to the secrets going. I will wait patiently for the secrets to be revealed.
wolfpgirl chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
aw jeez, please tell me she is infertile or something because a pregnancy would just be a bummer. great chapter!
coryoplayer chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
BCL

Firstly, thanks for the new chapter! Great as always!

You've got me confused though. I'm wondering when these two stubborn kids are going to terms with how they feel about each other? After this chapter I'm beginning to think that maybe Edward & Bella might not end up together. God I hope I'm thinking wrong!

Post more when you're ready to please!

Cory
Crazyathart chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
thankyou for updating this was amazing

!

i loved it i thought i was gonna cry haha

it was rediculoous