Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
icefang7 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
aw..this is soo sad...they both want to be together..what

happened? thanks and i can't wait for another chapter!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Excellent chapter. Any chance of getting some flashbacks in regards to their relationship, so that we can get a better understanding of how they hooked up and what had transpired to how they are now?
janiedoe12 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
So okay on the whole lying about the bc thing- can she not have children? I'm thinking she either had some kind of traumatic miscarriage, because otherwise why would an 18 year old know anything about her fertility...
fanficreader83 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
wow... I just keep wishing we would learn more about what happened between them because they obviously can't get past it or move on from each other (which I do not want them too)!
Spunkie09 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I was excited when I received the update! I couldnt wait to pick up where we left off.

great chapter - I liked it...can't wait for more!
Juliamine chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
“Are you on anything?” he asked. Bella stared at him blankly, her eyes glazed over with lust. “Birth control.”

“Yes,” Bella lied. He nodded and leaned into her again, and Bella closed her eyes. It didn’t matter. None of it mattered, and he wouldn’t care to know the details.

I have a feeling this is somehow a bigger piece of info that we realize. But who knows!

I love this story, and I am so excited that you were able to post another chapter for us!

p.s. your story does deserve an award! I did nominate you, but it didnt show as a nominee, maybe it has to have a certain number of nominations? (I dont remember which award it was for, either razzle dazzle or bellies or indie)
01cullengirl chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
OMG Is she going to become pregnent?
izzyemme chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Oh my gosh. This is so raw and heartbreaking. And you've woven SO many details into the story that make the reader to keep reading and keep reading and keep reading! I really do hope you continue this story— I really want to know what happened to Edward and Bella before, why Charlie started drinking, what's up with Bella not being on the Pill (or not needing to be?)...

There are just too many wonderful things that you're doing with this story!
freedomfighter79 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
HAHAHA "It wasn’t like a legion of vampires stalked the town at night or anything" really made me laugh out loud. Glad you seem to be in a better mood, and I hope that things have worked themselves out :D
elphabacy35 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Thankyou for continuing, I love this story!
singlegrlmusing chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
I for one hope you continue writing - I'm so curious to see where these to are headed.

I'm still not sure what the big secret is that Edward...I thought that maybe it was tied to them having sex for the first time and at times I'm still leaning in that direction, but I'm still not sure.

I have to admit - I was against a lemon in this chapter but I understand why you did it. It definitely lets the reader see a little deeper into Edward's mindset...he loves Bella still and as much as he wants it to just be physical he realizes that it isn't.

Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
cullensrfun chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Luna, I really hope that you will be able to continue with this story, I am really loving it:) The lemon this chapter was HOT, BTW! I hope that things get much better for you in RL! You are a very talented writer.
lovelywendy chapter 8 . 6/29/2009

please write about it!

this story is so deep.

i'm completely hooked.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Ok, no, no, no. You KNOW that was fucked up. These kinds of actions make Bella out to be cheap and should she be worth more than that. Doesn't she deserve to be treated better than that? I'm sorry, call me feminist, but I just believe females should be strong and I know some women can't for whatever reason. But I KNOW Bella deserves to be treated like she should be; being with a guy who gives her BOTH his body, heart, and mind and who doesn't fuck her but makes love to her. How can a nice girl who isn't okay with her with the injustice of her sucky dad WILLING to have Edward treat her in such a way. I can't stand it. I don't want her to degrade herself. It's one thing if Edward does it, but it's an entirely OTHER if she lets herself down assuming she can't get anything better. That fucking with Edward is the best she's going to get, but that's not right! Am I the only one of your reviwers who feel this way? If, thank goodness. I don't know how to feel about that :(

I mean, Edward did score some points for me. How the idiot realized how he wanted to feel good to Bella, he was more considerate of her feelings this time around with sex, his vocalization was sexy before, during, and after the sex, his not wanting to be distant, and gosh. How he just wanted her to lay down with him and be happy.

Fucking idiot. How the hell can she be happy if he keeps doing this and thinking its okay. HELLO! He just cheated on his girlfriend, and he thinks if Bella wants to keep up the fucks then that's okay, too. Come on. Am I the only one baffled by this? A good man is not like that, A gentleman is not. That just makes him like any other sleaze ball, ordinary guy. Is he fine with just being that? I don't understand how these two people can live with themselves with all the petty actions and it frustrates me.

Luna, how do YOU feel about the direction these two are taking. I would love to hear your input. I'm at a lost.
Twerd4eva chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Could you please add in another chapter tomarow! im going away the next day and i really wanna know what happens next because this story is freaking awesome!xx
7,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »