Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
singlegrlmusing chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
These two make me so sad. I wish they would break down their walls and just be. They are allowing their fears to rule their heart and that's never good. Thank you for writing and thank you for continuing the story!
francy-grace13 chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
loved it! is bella going to get pregnant b-cuz she isnt on birth control?
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Luna, first of all I am thrilled you are continuing this story. It has really grabbed me by the heartstrings - I can't wait to find out what happened between them and to watch them find a way to move on.

As for this chapter, I noticed several things. First of all, did someone see them at the lake? And was someone watching Bella as she walked home? Where had Edward been when he pulled up - what was wrong with his car and why was his knuckles bloody?

I am guessing that something happened to Bella at some point that ruined her chances for having children. I don't think she'd let herself possibly get pregnant but maybe she knew there was no chance anyways.

I loved that they were intimate again even though I wanted her to just say no this next time. He was tender and loving with her and I hope as he says this was burned into his memory. Despite his intentions I hope he can't stay away from her or at the very least stop being so mean.

All good stuff, Luna. I really can't wait for more! :)
Just me chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
I really really love this story and can't wait to find out what happened between them however, I must say I hate that Bella is so weak. I have a hard time understanding how she could let him treat her that way and that, no matter how much she loves him...No amount of lust or hormones would let me accept to be treated the way he treats her.

As for Edward, let's just say aside from how he is treating Bella, he's cheating on his girlfriend and he's not really showing any kind of remorse, like this was totally acceptable...I'm not sure I'd waist my time on a guy like that if I was Bella. If he needs to make Bella suffer, he could at least not drag Jessica in his shit.

I guess I'll have to wait to find out what really happened to make him such a mean and bitter person...My opinion of him might change.
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
i really loved this chapter it was amazing and i cant wait to read more so i hope the next update is very soon...
GracieGracie chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Dear Luna, the story is going 't wait to find out why they had a falling out. Please keep on writing the story.

Gracie
LittleRed1985 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I was so excited when I checked my email and saw you updated this one. :) Hope you'll be able to continue to. Ok so I'm def starting to see the baby theory. And there were complications or an infection from either delivery or an abortion that now keeps her from being able to get pregnant. Otherwise what else would be the explanation for her thoughts when E asked about bc? So lets see, she gets pregnant, E is happy(?), jake finds out and sets it up for Charlie to find out. The freak out of either know, forcing an abortion or just in general how he handled it causes him to strt drinking. Then when B leaves he becommes a full blown drunk or did he inadvertantly cause her to get hurt and lose the baby? Pregnancy could also explain his aversion to her being around guys too. Hm my mind is def working overtime now! lol
CourtneyHale chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
oh no, i don't think its going to be back to normal on Monday. Certainly not for Bella, poor Bella, my heart breaks for her :(

but great chapter :)

keep writing, im so glad you're going to continue!

x
ElleCC chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
"...that he had ruined everything, as if their intimacy had somehow been too intimate."

Ugh. These two... the tension is incredible. Even with the broken/satisfied UST, things are still tense and uncomfortable and frankly, that's wonderful. That's the sorta story that keeps people coming back for more.
Tinshaw chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Good chapter, I worry though I am thinking something is up but will wait until you correct me. I hope that they can come to a comfortable place once you have completed your tail. Yes, thanks so much for writing. Best, T
JillyReb chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I already nominated you for several awards! Because you deserve them!

Loved the chapter! It had 2 surprises for me: 1 - I didn't expect an update so quickly & 2 - I didn't expect another lemon so soon! Yippee for both!
lovelywendy chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
why would she lie?
babbles chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I love the Love/Hate of them... even though there really isn't any hate...

I want so badly to know the back story, obviously something went down between them and something apparently happened to Bella...

They are intense together and I love reading there story...
Bella2222 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
OMG! update soon!
MandiLM14 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I don't think this story sucks at all. I'm very interested.
7,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »