Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Bellawitch75 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I like this story. It's a little complicated but I really enjoy it. Update Soon!
pixiekat7 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Hey Luna, welcome back Sweetness!

What can I say? Just scoop me up off the floor...this chapter just melted me! Fuckawesome as usual!

The sorrow & need that Edward & Bella are carrying around is threatening to drown them. What I'm desperately trying to figure out is how they could be so wrong about the other feels...they can SEE it in each other's eyes & quite obviously can feel it when they make love. Dammit they MUST talk this out & really HEAR what is being said. None of this "past is past" shite...they can't move forward with this immense brick wall between them. And speaking of their love making, it was beautiful, I can just imagine what it would be like if they got their acts together...heavenly!

I'm also still trying to figure out what Charlie's problems are, not only the ones he has with Edward but ALL of them.

I think it maybe time for Alice & Emmett to get involved & talk some sense in to these two!

Love you always! MWAH!
LindyP chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Yeah Luna! I am so glad you decided to continue this story! You have me so intrigued as to why Bella would lie about being on BCP? Can she not get pregnant due to some reason he does not know? YOu know I love your lemon scenes, but I want to scream at Bella not to give into Edward so easily. I feel like Edward is getting his cake & eating it too with Jessica & Bella. Plus, if Jessica ever got wind of this she would make Bella's life hell at school. The angst is so good though!

LindyP :)
GreysLOver chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
this is amzing hope you update again soon:)!
1breezybri chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
If I had RPattz...we'd SO come visit! In fact, I'd even clone him for you...

Excellent chapter...I can't wait to see where the story is going to go. *hugz* for RL drama from the girls on the Twilight's Edge forum...we all speak very highly of you!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
She can't have babies right? Was it because of their past or something else happened to Bella? - “Are you on anything?” he asked. Bella stared at him blankly, her eyes glazed over with lust. “Birth control.”

“Yes,” Bella lied. He nodded and leaned into her again, and Bella closed her eyes. It didn’t matter. None of it mattered, and he wouldn’t care to know the details.

So he was the one that left her and that is why she panicked and called Renee to come get her.
saranic chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I have some ideas about Bella, but I am probably way off, so I will just wait until you decide Edward and all of us are ready.

The emotions these two are feeling are just so strong. It is so sad that Edward wanted just one night for him and her. Sometimes love isn't enough for people and I hope that isn't true with these two.

So good.
BodiesDon'tLie chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
o my gosh this chapter was brilliant. it made my tear up just reading everything edward was thinking. it really pulled at my heart.

but one question:

pregnant bella?

pregnancy scare bella? if so will edward react differently than jessicas pregnancy scare? would be actually wish it was true for a minute?

i am very curious...

and love you so much for this story. i don't think i have ever read a story that has as much true and raw emotion as this story does.

xoxoxoxo
Bammers chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
they don't need to be boyfriend and girlfriend but could he dump jessica already it makes me sick to read him kissing her please we can still have the tension between E and B but can we please get rid of Jessica thanks update soon thanks...
kismit1496 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I so hope you keep going. I'm insanely curious how you are going to make this play out! I have so many questions that I hope will be answered in future chapters!
Touchstone67 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Well, I don't have Rpatz to drop off at your house, but I can leave a review!

That was one smokin' hot chapter! The passion these to have is palable. I love it.

I am very happy you decided to continue, if ya ever want to bounce ideas, or rant, you know where to find me!
pixiekat7 chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Sweet Hell Luna, this chapter was so far beyond AWESOMESAUSE I don't even know where to begin!

But I'll give it my best shot. First the tension, on every level, between Bella & Edward was so thick I could just about taste it. And their "alone time" took my breath away, I think my heart stopped as well. These two really need to clear the air & I;m not talking about any kind of lightweight "I'm sorry" either. I has to be a soul-baring, knock down, kicking, screaming, crying & ultimately loving & tender heart to heart talk! Once they do that they can move on from there. There is now way in hell it can be ONLY a physical relationship, they are far, far beyond that. Bella already has Edward's heart, he just need to admit it. Now as far as Edward's behavior(with Jessica) when he & Bella got back to the others...despicable, heartless & cruel, plain & simple. He owes Bella a big time apology for that one. And Jessica need to step off( I would like to stuff her into a box and ship her far, far away)!

I'm hoping that Emmett does call Edward out on the whole Bella issue. Maybe Alice will work some of her magic too.

I know you going through one hell of a rough time Luna, but know this ~ I love you & I'm here if you need ANYTHING! MWAH!
cullensrfun chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Luna, you made my day when I saw there was a new chapter up! Thank you so much for continuing on with your story. This chapter rocks, BTW! I love you so much that I would share RPatz with you, if I had him;)
Amber Energi chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I am so glad to hear that you currently are planning on going through with the story. This story really has captivated us all. Also, its your first AH fic and you have to get one of those under your belt! By the way, for this being your first AH fic you totally rock. Hm, so I picked up little tid bits of info in this chappie-like the fact that Bella can't have babies right? Also, Edward was the one who left Bella and she was never let it on why exactly. I really really really dig this fic, I just think its great. Edward finally admitted to Bella that he wanted her and not Jessica (or is it Lauren), whichever one it is now he just needs to break up w/ her. Also, now that they have had super intimate love making all will change. An experience like that changes the dynamic of any relationship. Edward loves her, even if he doesn't want to b/c he's scared. That type of physical connection that they experienced in this chapter is only going to leave him wanting more, intensify his feelings, and make him even more obsessed/possesive over Bella. One thing though, he can't keep treating her like crap-a girl can only take so much.

I am curious to find out what went down b/ween these two and what misunderstandings there were. I am also really hoping that once they finally figure their shit out we will get to experience them building their relationship again. Slowly working through things. I know that's way in the future but I'm just saying please don't have them getting back together be the end of it ya know?

I'm looking forward to more lemony goodness from these two. I'm diggin them and I know you have quite a few different lemons up your sleave in regards to this fic. I'm also looking forward to Edward fighting interacting w/ Bella during school but not being able to. I think he will begin to cave.

Oh-you also peeked my interest w/ who was watching her when she was walking home? Total hook line and sinker with that one. You've got me.

I send you only well wishes. Like I said I'm totally willing to help in any way that I can.

XOXO
Mack71 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
such a wonderful chapter. I hope everything is going well and you are able to continue because this story is so great to read.
7,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »