Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Oh luna. I so understand how you are feeling. The hard part is we all put to much of ourselves in our writing. But, the journey that we take that releases our emotions is hard, but worth it in the end. We get the pain and suffering out, and it helps get the issuses dealt with. Sometimes it is the only way. I pray you keep going with this story, you are very good. And sometimes creating the happy endings for our characters, helps make our not so happy endings find the closure they so desparately need. I hope this helps. And with your beta on your side, I think you can complete your cathardic journey. Hugs to you both, Bunnies
ally chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
don't scrap the story! It is a great story!
CourtneyHale chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
fantabulous chapter luna :)

you described Edwards flipflopping emotions so well, it was confusing but it made sense. - that doesnt though lol...

i hope you can keep writing :)

x
n0 l0nger in use chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Please don't scrap the story. Going to send you an email with few ideas.
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I do hope that you get through whatever is happening without too much duress! You're a wonderful writer and i would imagine a wonderful person as well! I love reading your stories and hope and pray that you will be able to finish this one! But whatever happens i wish you all the best in eveything you do! You still rock! Wonderful chapter!
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Writing this story might actually help you heal. Use it as a form of therapy. Try to understand each person's point of view. It may give YOU gain new perspective and insight.

Lots of love,

Changed
eyes 4 edward only chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
i really really love the lemon and im sad this story will be gone...please update soon
GracieGracie chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I'm with Team Bella. Team Jessica doesn't have a chance. I hope you're fine. I'll wait for the next chapter patiently.

Gracies.
Kaguma chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Please hurry! I really like what you have so far! I wanna read what happens to Bella
miketv chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
oh that sucks!

i hope you can come up with another idea cos i love this story and i really don't want you to delete it
secamimom chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I loved it! And Please, please, please don't scrap the story! I can't wait for more!
Dragon Wagon chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Aw, Luna. I hope whatever is bothering you gets better. I always enjoy what you write so even if you feel that scrapping this story is necessary, I'll be waiting for the next one. 3
blondie2000 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Your story is wonderfully refreshing & unpredictable. I have been racking my brains for days trying to think of what could have gone on between these 2 crazy kids, but I just can't figure it out! Most stories are so predictable but this one has be stumped...and wanting more. This probably sounds selfish (because I want to read the rest of this story!) but I wish you peace in your personal life.
DazzledLacey chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Oh no! Please don't scrap the story. I am so sorry to hear you are have personal problems. I hope everything works out for the best for you.

I am really enjoying this story and hope you are able to continue with it. It is really good and it would be a waste. You have to do what you are comfortable with ofcourse, and I understand that.
NerdAlert08 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
i really hope you work through whatever is happening because this story is amazing and i really dont want it to end!
7,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 433 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 453 .. Last Next »