Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Amber Energi chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I am so glad to hear that you currently are planning on going through with the story. This story really has captivated us all. Also, its your first AH fic and you have to get one of those under your belt! By the way, for this being your first AH fic you totally rock. Hm, so I picked up little tid bits of info in this chappie-like the fact that Bella can't have babies right? Also, Edward was the one who left Bella and she was never let it on why exactly. I really really really dig this fic, I just think its great. Edward finally admitted to Bella that he wanted her and not Jessica (or is it Lauren), whichever one it is now he just needs to break up w/ her. Also, now that they have had super intimate love making all will change. An experience like that changes the dynamic of any relationship. Edward loves her, even if he doesn't want to b/c he's scared. That type of physical connection that they experienced in this chapter is only going to leave him wanting more, intensify his feelings, and make him even more obsessed/possesive over Bella. One thing though, he can't keep treating her like crap-a girl can only take so much.

I am curious to find out what went down b/ween these two and what misunderstandings there were. I am also really hoping that once they finally figure their shit out we will get to experience them building their relationship again. Slowly working through things. I know that's way in the future but I'm just saying please don't have them getting back together be the end of it ya know?

I'm looking forward to more lemony goodness from these two. I'm diggin them and I know you have quite a few different lemons up your sleave in regards to this fic. I'm also looking forward to Edward fighting interacting w/ Bella during school but not being able to. I think he will begin to cave.

Oh-you also peeked my interest w/ who was watching her when she was walking home? Total hook line and sinker with that one. You've got me.

I send you only well wishes. Like I said I'm totally willing to help in any way that I can.

XOXO
Mack71 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
such a wonderful chapter. I hope everything is going well and you are able to continue because this story is so great to read.
TwilightVicki chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
“Yes,” Bella lied. He nodded and leaned into her again, and Bella closed her eyes. It didn’t matter. None of it mattered, and he wouldn’t care to know the details. - Ack, what? Can she not have kids b/c of something they did before? God I love this story, it always has me questioning things and begging for more. MORE! lol I love the intensity between them. I can see this being a regular occurrence with him sneaking into her room. But if he goes back to ignoring her at school everyday after making love every night, that will kill her. Edward is so in over his head though, I can't see him ignoring her for long after this. Ung. So good!
tinkermegan68 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
gr Luna...sigh

I love this story way too much lol

like literally as soon as I got the email of the update I dropped everything haha

I made a long ass post over on the thread trying to do some dissecting, so I wont blab my mouth on here so much

loved the new chapter though and I really am glad that you decided to continue this wonderfully intriguing story 3
mybel chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Another amazingly, confusing, racking my brain, trying to figure it out, chapter!

It's hard to read the hot and cold between these two.

I can tell that Edward wants to love her and Bella never stopped. It's jut going to be hard to read once Edward is all cold to her again:(

Great chapter

I'm so glad you decided to finish it!

Can't wait for more!
othfan326 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
great chapter!

it seemed to be another big moment for the two of them. im curious to see what school is going to be like for them. can they really hate each other after that? can they even pretend to anymore?

and im really interested to find out what is with this birth control thing. i was really shocked at first when i read that she lied about being protected, but it seems like instead she just cant get pregnant. i hope we hear that story soon.

i cant wait to read more.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bluenoserbaby chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Thanks for the update.
brandj chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Luna, doll, I hope a double story post means that RL is getting better for you! And as soon as I can find him, RPatz will be on your door step wearing...a pair of baggy jeans hung very low on his hips with a rose in his hand...and nothing else!

Ah...a knight in, well...he’s not really shining right now, how about a knight in a tad rusty armor. Either way, it’s Edward to the rescue. Gosh…what happened with these two? You can tell he wants her for more than just physical!

So I’d like to come out of the bathroom & find Edward sprawled out on my bed, just sayin!

So you got me on the verge of crying on this one (seriously, only thing stopping me from all out bawling is my hubby playing play station on the other couch...he would look at me weird)! As he’s telling her they can’t go back…and then walks away! I’ve got tears filling my eyes as I type this! But that was a beautiful ending! Poor Eds…Poor Bells. Not sure who to feel sorrier for. The both seem so sad and so confused. They both need a big hug.

Oh-no. Something happened to Bella! What doesn’t work? Was it always that way or an accident? The plot thickens and twists and turns yet again! Always keeping us guessing Luna! Great job, yet again!
xtothey chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I really, really, really want to know what the history is with these 2.

I thought their lovemaking was so sweet. I like the way you described it. Just enough, but not too much detail.

So this is very telling:

“Yes,” Bella lied. He nodded and leaned into her again, and Bella closed her eyes. It didn’t matter. None of it mattered, and he wouldn’t care to know the details."

So why are there "details"?
icefang7 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
aw..this is soo sad...they both want to be together..what

happened? thanks and i can't wait for another chapter!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Excellent chapter. Any chance of getting some flashbacks in regards to their relationship, so that we can get a better understanding of how they hooked up and what had transpired to how they are now?
janiedoe12 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
So okay on the whole lying about the bc thing- can she not have children? I'm thinking she either had some kind of traumatic miscarriage, because otherwise why would an 18 year old know anything about her fertility...
fanficreader83 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
wow... I just keep wishing we would learn more about what happened between them because they obviously can't get past it or move on from each other (which I do not want them too)!
Spunkie09 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I was excited when I received the update! I couldnt wait to pick up where we left off.

great chapter - I liked it...can't wait for more!
Juliamine chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
“Are you on anything?” he asked. Bella stared at him blankly, her eyes glazed over with lust. “Birth control.”

I have a feeling this is somehow a bigger piece of info that we realize. But who knows!

I love this story, and I am so excited that you were able to post another chapter for us!

p.s. your story does deserve an award! I did nominate you, but it didnt show as a nominee, maybe it has to have a certain number of nominations? (I dont remember which award it was for, either razzle dazzle or bellies or indie)
7,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 433 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 453 .. Last Next »