Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Kaguma chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Please hurry! I really like what you have so far! I wanna read what happens to Bella
miketv chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
oh that sucks!

i hope you can come up with another idea cos i love this story and i really don't want you to delete it
secamimom chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I loved it! And Please, please, please don't scrap the story! I can't wait for more!
Dragon Wagon chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Aw, Luna. I hope whatever is bothering you gets better. I always enjoy what you write so even if you feel that scrapping this story is necessary, I'll be waiting for the next one. 3
blondie2000 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Your story is wonderfully refreshing & unpredictable. I have been racking my brains for days trying to think of what could have gone on between these 2 crazy kids, but I just can't figure it out! Most stories are so predictable but this one has be stumped...and wanting more. This probably sounds selfish (because I want to read the rest of this story!) but I wish you peace in your personal life.
DazzledLacey chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Oh no! Please don't scrap the story. I am so sorry to hear you are have personal problems. I hope everything works out for the best for you.

I am really enjoying this story and hope you are able to continue with it. It is really good and it would be a waste. You have to do what you are comfortable with ofcourse, and I understand that.
NerdAlert08 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
i really hope you work through whatever is happening because this story is amazing and i really dont want it to end!
xtothey chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I am really sorry and disappointed to hear that. I was really enjoying this story and looking forward to all of the things you hinted around about.
othfan326 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
wow. edward was horrible to her. not now, four years ago. how could he remember that and not feel bad? not want to rectify his actions with some sort of apology?

oh right, it's the no emotion thing. someone should tell edward that hate isnt the opposite of love and that hating bella is just about the same as loving her.

at least he felt guilty at the end with jessica. despite the fact that it was a really low blow to bella, it was an improvement and i guess we cant expect him to change so much in just one...well, in just one fuck.

im really interested to see where this goes from here. im guessing bella feels hurt and betrayed once again, but they cant stay away from each other and edward seems to have stopped trying.

im sorry the writing hit a snag with real life, i totally understand what you mean. i do hope you can finish this story.

ps - im still dying to read the next chapter of good & evil!
brandj chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Boy, human Edward sure does love to play with Bella's emotions. If he came & did that little you have no sunscreen on hand thing to me, I would have melted! Ass or not!

I feel bad for little 14 year old Bella. Was it Edwards size, or something else that made her cry?

And duh Eds, how could you think once would be enough? Dunce boy! I want to scream "Damn it Edward, just got sit with her!" at him! Edward sucks right now.

Hope ya'll can work something out.
roxy4589 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
my heart truly goes out to u and I hope that for YOUR sake, not the story's you are able to overcome whatever may have happened to you. I'm a huge fan of yours and ill stand behind you no matter what you decide to do.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I am really enjoying your story, but these 2 are killing me, especially with how Edward is acting towards Bella. I'm sorry to hear that your original plan for this story won't happen due to the personal issue. I can understand if it's too hard to right, and I can understand if you can't find another option. However, I am hoping that if you do have to scrap the story, that perhaps you will let us in on what drove them apart to begin with. My curiousity is killing me as to what could have made Bella leave and Edward to feel like he hated her.
TwilightVicki chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Oh, the lemon was hot! I really hope you don't scrap the story, but totally get how RL can affect things. RL comes first, of course. I hope everything is okay on your end, sending positive thoughts your way. And as for the chapter... I feel bad for Bella with the whole Jessica thing at the end, although to be fair, Bella does know he has a girlfriend. And the flashback... was him not stopping when Bella asked him to the cause for the trouble? That could really start a lot of trouble, if that got out and maybe got twisted around.
EandBluver chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
u have to continue! please!

i loved this chapter! it was great!

please please continue the story!

happy readers review... :)
yeah chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
ah... i'm really liking this story and hope you finish it.
7,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 437 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 457 .. Last Next »