Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
yeah chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
ah... i'm really liking this story and hope you finish it.
aleah-01 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
luna, i really hope you can work through the issues you have regarding this story. something tradgic must have happened to you or someone close to you and i wish you the best with that. this is one of my favorite stories i am reading and i hope you end up finishing it.
KnittingVamp7 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Aw, I'm sorry for whatever happened that needs to be scrapped. I hope all is well and that you can find something else to put in it's place. I really like the story and would be sad to see it scrapped. :(

Hope things work out!
SydneyAlice chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
The lemon was hot, but the ending broke my heart. lol
mybel chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Awesome chapter!

I'm still awfully confused on what could have happened.

Question, you can you at least tell us who was at fault? Bella or Edward?

Were they together for a while, did they say I love you? Can you reveal there pass a bit?

I'm sorry your feeling to sentimental to this story, that must be hard!

I hope you guys can find a way to still do would be a really shame not to continue!

Looking forward to the next!
JJ chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Aww no! Don't scrap it.. there must be an alternative. Lol, I wish I could offer to help but I know you don't wanna give away the ending! Sorry for whatever happened to you in real life. Great chapter as always, I hope you find a way to continue :) JJ xx
rayzarobles chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
hope u dont get too down it really is a good story.
Spunkie09 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
What? NO!

You can't stop! It's just starting to get good!

I want Bella to fight back and be a bitch to him like he is an ass to her!

I understand tho if its really personal and you can't do it...just let us know so we aren't left hanging!

love this are doing great!
fanficreader83 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
loved this chapter and learning something more about what happened between them... please find a way, it would be such a shame to scrap this story but I do hope everything is ok with you at the same time! ;)
Bammers chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
so are bella and edward going to end up together or is this just hate sex all the time because i don't think i could handle that update soon thanks...
steph1068 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
i'm sorry that whatever is going on in your life has made it difficult to write this story. i've really enjoyed it so far, and would hate for you to drop it. you write great lemons - i'd love to read more. :)

other than that, poor edward, for being so confused. and poor bella, for loving someone who doesn't want to love her. and really, poor jessica, whose boyfriend just cheated on her. *sigh* what a mess. keep writing - we need more angst! more confusion! and definitely more lemons!

freedomfighter79 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Aw, Luna, I'm sorry you're having a tough time and I hope that you're okay. I've always found that stories with happy endings make me feel better when I'm low, and I hope that these guys find theirs :-) Please don't scrap this story! If you need help coming up with something inventive to turn this plot in a different direction, give me a holler, ok? Much love 3
KG15 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I hope you don't scrap this story I really love it!
mel0606 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Awesome Chapter.
Sunfeathers chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Luna, first let me say that I am SO sorry for whatever it is you are going through in RL. That is your first priority and we will wait until you figure things out in a way that is comfortable for you.

I also want to say that your story is lovely. This chapter was so good - and I had a feeling this would happen. By having sex with Bella, I think Edward realized that it is NOT all about sex. He still wants her, it didn't get her out of his system (his mind and his heart) because what is between them is so much more than that.

But my heart broke for Bella though when he went off . That had to make her feel like absolute sh*t. I honestly hope that now she tells E to leave her alone as long as he's with Jess. This is going to mess her up something fierce.

I love this story and will follow you wherever you take it, Luna. :)
7,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 437 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 457 .. Last Next »