Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
lilyland10177 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
LMAO, i love this story ! I'm actually boggled about their secret . i have no theories what -so- ever. I'm dying to know though, and more ergently, im dying for that lemon your promissing! UPDATE SOON!
thesasavocabulary chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
I'm in love with this work :)
unactive349858974 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Write, write, write! Please, please, please! Haha I love this story!
LittleRed1985 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
No new theories yet...give me a break i'm asleep and now i need a cold shower because apparently i'm that excitable. lol I still stick with E is being a massive fucktard though. :) Um I love Alice and she should def make things interesting. Myabe she'll figure it out...no she didn't even know they knew eachother. I think of it. I'm gonna try to get on the tread later today (ChellieBellie85) and talk it over. So who figured part of it out? You can tell me...Jen will never know. lol :D
CourtneyHale chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
YAY FOR MASSIVE LEMON :D

umm theory...they had sex but Edward fucked it up, somehow?

keep writing!

x
KG15 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Awesome chapter love how the tension is heating up!
unmedicated chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Really liking this story so far. Very interested to learn more about B & E's past!
GracieGracie chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Dear Luna,

this is a very good story. I will keep on reading, just keep on writing. Thanks

Gracie
JillyReb chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Damn Luna! I loved it!

I'm so happy Alice showed up. I had been wondering if she would be his sister, & she was! :-) Yippee!
singlegrlmusing chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
These two are so unbelievably frustrating but so typically 18 years old! I want to shake them both and put them in a room and lock the door until they have an actual conversation!

Love the introduction of Alice and think I'm going to love the dynamic between Edward, Emmett and Jasper.

Thanks for writing.
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Egad! The idea of our Edward effing Jessica is just horrid to contemplate! And you just know she'd try to trap the handsome son of the town doctor!

Enter Bella. Can't wait to follow...
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I have always loved this song. Gordon Lightfoot's voice is soothing, yet painfully poignant.
Defiant-Chic chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I am dying to know what Edward's problem is! Oh, and PLEASE don't let the lemon be occurring between Mike and Bella because, ew.

Just one small thing, in the section where Bella finds Charlie and needs some air and goes to the store - there seems to be an awful lot of "Bella"'s in there ("Bella did this", "Bella did that") and it doesn't flow quite as well as the rest of the chapter.

Can't wait for the next installment!
brandj chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I think Mikey boy is getting a little to comfy with Ms. Bella! He better watch out for the wrath that is Edward.

Okay, now I get that the boys aren't related. I wasn't sure before.

Gosh, Edward is such an ass! I really want to kick him in his.

And does he really think Em is going to buy the "doesn't want her with Newton" line? I think not!

ALICE! Yea! And she's Edwards sister! Even better! I was wondering how she'd fit in.

Wow oh wow! That was a great ending! I can't wait for these two crazy kids to figure their stuff out! Because when they do, it's gonna be hott!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
oopsiedaise chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
i can't wait to find out what happened.
7,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 437 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 457 .. Last Next »