Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
singlegrlmusing chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
These two are so unbelievably frustrating but so typically 18 years old! I want to shake them both and put them in a room and lock the door until they have an actual conversation!

Love the introduction of Alice and think I'm going to love the dynamic between Edward, Emmett and Jasper.

Thanks for writing.
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Egad! The idea of our Edward effing Jessica is just horrid to contemplate! And you just know she'd try to trap the handsome son of the town doctor!

Enter Bella. Can't wait to follow...
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I have always loved this song. Gordon Lightfoot's voice is soothing, yet painfully poignant.
Defiant-Chic chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I am dying to know what Edward's problem is! Oh, and PLEASE don't let the lemon be occurring between Mike and Bella because, ew.

Just one small thing, in the section where Bella finds Charlie and needs some air and goes to the store - there seems to be an awful lot of "Bella"'s in there ("Bella did this", "Bella did that") and it doesn't flow quite as well as the rest of the chapter.

Can't wait for the next installment!
brandj chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I think Mikey boy is getting a little to comfy with Ms. Bella! He better watch out for the wrath that is Edward.

Okay, now I get that the boys aren't related. I wasn't sure before.

Gosh, Edward is such an ass! I really want to kick him in his.

And does he really think Em is going to buy the "doesn't want her with Newton" line? I think not!

ALICE! Yea! And she's Edwards sister! Even better! I was wondering how she'd fit in.

Wow oh wow! That was a great ending! I can't wait for these two crazy kids to figure their stuff out! Because when they do, it's gonna be hott!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
oopsiedaise chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
i can't wait to find out what happened.
n0 l0nger in use chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I am intrigued. If Bella didn't tell Jakeass, how did he found out? And why did she sleep with Jakeass or is that a lie and what Jakeass told Assward?
EandBluver chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
ugh! I HATE THAT THEY ARE MAD AT EACH OTHER!

they have to be together! please update soon!
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
wow all i know is that this story has me totally intrigued. I'm lovin it so far but can't wait to find out the details of their history. Edward is being such a dick and tease to her and yet she still falls for it everytime although at least this time she walked away!Fantastic work definitely looking forward to the update i was so pleased to see this chapter posted! Keep it comin!
llauureen chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
SydneyAlice chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Hot! I really love this story. Keep updating!
UltimatelyUltimate chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Lalala update please! Like, yesterday!

I love this so much! Douchward will always be hot! Always!
fanficreader83 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
god I wish I had a guess... I mean he says he doesn't like her but he is all over her every chance he gets and is jealous... and she blushes every time she catches him looking at her... can't wait to find out whatever it is, I just hope things can work because you made these two have great chemistry! ;)
edwardxaddicted chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
agh im dying to know what happens next! update soon please!
yeah chapter 7 . 6/23/2009