Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
julie chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
whatever you decide to do with the story it will be ok, your an mazing writer and i love the way you write :D
tkeaton1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I hope you guys can keep the story going it is really good and I enjoy reading it! :)
JillyReb chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Wow the was a very hot chapter - Loved it!

Hope everything is okay in RL!
saranic chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I am so sorry that something happened to make this difficult for you. I do love the story, but I understand. You do what you need to do for you, and no one else.

This chapter was good. Even though they have so much anger towards each other, they took care of each other.

I am sure it was harsh for Bella to witness that with Jessica afterwards. Poor girl!

It was an excellent chapter. Good luck to you.
i.luv.twilight chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Please don't give up on this story. You're doing an amazing job & it's completely addicting! I'm dying to know what Edward is holding against Bella.
Viola Cornuta chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
when you are ready to write, we will be ready to read-thanks for sharing this with us
Juliamine chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
That was a great chapter. Seeing a small crack in Edward's shell, and poor Bella. Her fragile heart cant take the notion of bed buddies. I love your writing, and I thoroughly enjoy your story.

Your AN was so sad, I wanted to crawl through my computer and give you a hug. So instead, I'll give you a virtual one *hug*. The selfish side of me enjoys this story so much and wants to beg you to find the strength to see it to the end. But the side that wins is the side of reason which knows that you need to do whatever it is to keep yourself happy. Writing a story should be something you enjoy, and not something that just causes you pain.
nerac chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
oh luna :( i'm so sorry for whatever it is that happened... i do hope you're ok.

i've really enjoyed the story so far so i won't lie and say i'm not disappointed, but i do understand babe and no matter what happens, we'll support you.

caren
1breezybri chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
you have too good a story to scrap it...i hope you can figure something out that you are comfortable with!
janiedoe12 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Don't scrap the story! Come with something else that want bother you to write before you do that...you are doing such a great job, I'm hooked and I'm completely mindfucked, so you must continue!

I sure hope whatever is bugging you gets better!
llauureen chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I hope you finish it! This is a great story!
AmeryMarie chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I am so sorry that something bad happened. I really like this story and hope you don't scrap it, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck!

Tosh
ElleCC chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Oh no - I'm sorry for whatever's happened in your personal life :(

I almost feel bad reviewing...

But, it was a great chapter. I wasn't sure how the sex would be if they still had major issues - which they do - but you did a good job showing that they care about one another, even if neither of them will admit it (their actions are obvious, though - he's just lying to himself at this point; he'll admit it eventually, I figure).

You do such a great job with the third person POV. I find third to be a challenge to read sometimes but you do a great job - and it's loose, too, yet the way you flip between them, it's not confusing... it's difficult to acheive that. Awesome job.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I hope you're able to work things out with your beta and that things in your life are okay - that's the more important thing.
iwillsectumsemprayou chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
please don't scrap the story D:

if the 'thing that hasn't been revealed yet' is the reason why Bella and Edward aren't together then don't even worry about it! The story is perfectly fine without letting us know why. Don't feel obligated to write about it if it's too hard to do, but writing about it as someone else might make it easier to handle because, in a way, now 'someone else' is experiencing it too. You could look at it that way :]

JUST PLEASE DON'T SCRAP THE STORY!
tazzded chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I'm really enjoying the storyline and I hope you continue with it. I hope everything works out for you.
7,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 438 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 458 .. Last Next »