Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
n0 l0nger in use chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I am intrigued. If Bella didn't tell Jakeass, how did he found out? And why did she sleep with Jakeass or is that a lie and what Jakeass told Assward?
EandBluver chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
ugh! I HATE THAT THEY ARE MAD AT EACH OTHER!

they have to be together! please update soon!
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
wow all i know is that this story has me totally intrigued. I'm lovin it so far but can't wait to find out the details of their history. Edward is being such a dick and tease to her and yet she still falls for it everytime although at least this time she walked away!Fantastic work definitely looking forward to the update i was so pleased to see this chapter posted! Keep it comin!
llauureen chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
SydneyAlice chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Hot! I really love this story. Keep updating!
UltimatelyUltimate chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Lalala update please! Like, yesterday!

I love this so much! Douchward will always be hot! Always!
fanficreader83 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
god I wish I had a guess... I mean he says he doesn't like her but he is all over her every chance he gets and is jealous... and she blushes every time she catches him looking at her... can't wait to find out whatever it is, I just hope things can work because you made these two have great chemistry! ;)
edwardxaddicted chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
agh im dying to know what happens next! update soon please!
yeah chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
lovin it.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
bella is crazy...i dont care how sexy someone is...they cant just kiss me one day and ignore me the next...she needs to leave him alone until he can treat her right...

update soon...
Starmaker Superstar chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
awesome story

the emotions are so wild, unpredictable, intense and angsty!

interesting writing!

keep it up!
SydneyAlice chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love this story, and I want that massive lemon! LOL
roxy4589 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
omg yes hes breaking down slowly! i want to know what happened between them! omg i am like dying here. the anticipation is killing me. lol. so are jasper and alice together already in this one? cant wait for next juicy chapter!
Spunkie09 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
This story is so intense..are they? aren't they? is he? is he not? I love it!

Oh I want some lemons in the next chapter but it better be E/B lemons! LOL

Cant wait for the party ~ I know your going to do an awesome job!
ApplesForEve chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
great chapter!

i love alice's take charge attitude. really, what else is bella supposed to do but follow? and look how it turned out for her. i can only imagine what will take place at this upcoming party.

my heart did break a lot in the middle though. i feel so bad for charlie, for the reasons why he has been drinking. and for bella in having to deal with something like that on her own.
7,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 438 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 458 .. Last Next »