Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
ElleCC chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Oh no - I'm sorry for whatever's happened in your personal life :(

I almost feel bad reviewing...

But, it was a great chapter. I wasn't sure how the sex would be if they still had major issues - which they do - but you did a good job showing that they care about one another, even if neither of them will admit it (their actions are obvious, though - he's just lying to himself at this point; he'll admit it eventually, I figure).

You do such a great job with the third person POV. I find third to be a challenge to read sometimes but you do a great job - and it's loose, too, yet the way you flip between them, it's not confusing... it's difficult to acheive that. Awesome job.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I hope you're able to work things out with your beta and that things in your life are okay - that's the more important thing.
iwillsectumsemprayou chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
please don't scrap the story D:

if the 'thing that hasn't been revealed yet' is the reason why Bella and Edward aren't together then don't even worry about it! The story is perfectly fine without letting us know why. Don't feel obligated to write about it if it's too hard to do, but writing about it as someone else might make it easier to handle because, in a way, now 'someone else' is experiencing it too. You could look at it that way :]

JUST PLEASE DON'T SCRAP THE STORY!
tazzded chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I'm really enjoying the storyline and I hope you continue with it. I hope everything works out for you.
Lizabeth1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
WO! Another chapter. LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more! Keep them coming!
tiergarten chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
I am entertaing the idea of Edward being Bella's first, four years ago XDXD
AmeryMarie chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
I am really liking this and feeling like an idiot because I am still clueless.
LoveMeSumEdward chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
I love this story! I just want Edward and Bella to get together already! It's so obvious they totally want each other. You rock can't wait to read more!
kissmeintherain26 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
ok here goes the 'massive review love'! great three chapters! i was so disapointed when it ended. im realy hoping for that massive lemon! ep!

audrey
lilyland10177 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
LMAO, i love this story ! I'm actually boggled about their secret . i have no theories what -so- ever. I'm dying to know though, and more ergently, im dying for that lemon your promissing! UPDATE SOON!
thesasavocabulary chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
I'm in love with this work :)
unactive349858974 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Write, write, write! Please, please, please! Haha I love this story!
LittleRed1985 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
No new theories yet...give me a break i'm asleep and now i need a cold shower because apparently i'm that excitable. lol I still stick with E is being a massive fucktard though. :) Um I love Alice and she should def make things interesting. Myabe she'll figure it out...no she didn't even know they knew eachother. I think of it. I'm gonna try to get on the tread later today (ChellieBellie85) and talk it over. So who figured part of it out? You can tell me...Jen will never know. lol :D
CourtneyHale chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
YAY FOR MASSIVE LEMON :D

umm theory...they had sex but Edward fucked it up, somehow?

keep writing!

x
KG15 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Awesome chapter love how the tension is heating up!
unmedicated chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Really liking this story so far. Very interested to learn more about B & E's past!
7,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 439 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 459 .. Last Next »