Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Janiee chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love alice even of she came in at the wrong moment lol.
Update soon please!
Liz NY chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Damn Luna! I love this demanding, cold, dominant Edward!

He's hot, this story is hot and I can't wait till the next installment!
Eviefan chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Alice, I'm glad she made it into your story and curious why Bella didn't know of her, but then again sounds like last time things were mostly about her and Edward. Poor Bella with Charlie and his drinking. I feel so bad for both of them, mostly for her though. I was glad she got out of the house and glad she's going to Emmetts party.

Edward is still so mean, but I like his bad boy immage, it's kind of nice. I'd love to see Lemons for this next chapter, but not sure what you have up your sleeve, so I'll be waiting.
NerdAlert08 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I'm totally hooked! your very good at keep my attention! cant wait for more! Love this stiry
Thunder's Blade chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
go massive lemons!
Amber Energi chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
You're seriously killing me with this story. I can't take all the back and forth, well really, I can and I love it. The tension is building rapidly and I feel like its about to explode ) So, lets recap:

1. Edward's had a thing for Bella since he was 14

2. They obviously had a secret thing going on before seeing as Alice didn't even know Bella

3. Edward knows of and hates Jacob

4. Jacob and Bella use to be friends but no longer are

5. BXE left on bad terms

Hm, so I still like my theory of her being prego before and having a miscarriage but E thinking that she had an abortion. However, I'm not sure how Jacob would play into that. Have you read Love You Like An Arsonist? She has all kinds of undercover drama going on and secrets and she keeps a running list of "Things we Blatantly Know" at the top of each chapter and adds to when different things are revealed to us. It'd be kinda cool if you did that with this story too. If its going to be an intricantly woven web that will not be exposed to us in the near future. So I typically don't read tons of High School stories however I LOVE your stories and they're all high school ones. I wonder if you'll be able to pass Anticipation with this one-because Anticipation waas freaking HOT oh that shower scene gotta love it )
TwilightVicki chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
God Edward is a mess but I love him. He doesn't want to be near Bella but gets Emmett to throw a party to have contact with her. Charlie is a train wreck, I feel so bad for Bella that she has to deal with that. I'm glad she met Alice though, at least maybe she can have another person to talk to. I'm curious as to why Bella didn't know Alice from before though. I'm not sure about the theories. I know people were talking on the thread that maybe Edward was adopted, and maybe that is true. I just don't know why that would almost ruin his relationship with his parents or get Bella's father and the police on his butt for so long. I still think it's something like a pregnancy scare, or an actual pregnancy. Oh, or maybe Edward found out one of this parents was having an affair, and he told Bella, who told Jake? Eh, I have no idea. lol Anyway, I can't wait for the lemon!
EdwardsBloodType chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I think that Edward was pretending to be a tranny and Bella used to be a lesbian. She found out that Edward was really a boy and things ended badly.

Come on...*begs*

Just tell us already...*hangs head*

Fine, whatev.
tkeaton1 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I hate that he has this hatred for bella though because he so obviously is still in love with her too! cant wait to see what happens next
mathisson chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I dont know...I think if I were Bella I would avoid the party. Make Edward chase her a little more. HAve Mike and Jessica hook up so that leaves Bella and Edward open...just a thought
zgirl21 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Hmm...I've been trying to figure this out and I just can't figure out what it could be. I've even been poking around on the boards and you've already shot down everything I've come up with. I have to say, I love all the tension and the fact that as much as they hate each other, they still want each other. It's pretty awesome.
mom2my3kids chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I can't wait for the new chapter, such a great story.
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
well, 'ello 'ello 'ello, i cant wait for the next chapter, i think you should give us a angry/hate sex lemon, i hope you update VERY soon...
nEthing4Edward chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter as usual:) Can't wait!
edwardloverrrrr chapter 7 . 6/23/2009