Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Hi! I'm new to this story. I read from the beginning to this chapter before I reviewed. I just like being on the same page as everyone else. Anywho, love it. It's almost like a backwards Romeo and Juliet type thing. Anyway, can't wait for the next. I haven't figured out what Edward's big secret was, and I know somehow he and Bella got caught. I think Jacob is behind it all. I think he overheard Edward telling Bella the secret and that's how he knew. I know Edward thinks Bella is lying about that, but I don't. We shall wait and see. Did I give enough love for a big lemony next chappie, LOL! Bunnies
Beachgirl2505 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Love the story... I think you are doing great with the all human cast this time!
Jen2112 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Wonderful chapter...I think people will be shocked to start learning things...oh and where is Jessica in all of this?
xtothey chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I am out of theories! I don't know what happened between these 2 and I certainly don't know what happened to poor Charlie.
Jschnar1 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
OMFG! I will gush about your brilliance until my fingers fall off! Please! Please! Please don't torture me like this. I HAVE TO KNOW what happened to them in the past. Does Edward think Bella cheated on him w/ Jake...DID SHE! Your cliffies are driving me nuts!
ByteMeGeekette chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
No idea what is going on lol But I love it anyways.
icefang7 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
this is so sad. what happened? thanks and i can't wait to see

what happens at the party!
i.luv.twilight chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
The suspense is killing me! What exactly does Edward think she did because she seems awfully upset at him being such a asshat to her? Please explain!
Sunshine83 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter! Throwing Alice into the mix has made me even more confused about the story. I can't wait to read more!
Juliamine chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love that you introduced Alice to the story. The more you update this, the more I realize how excited I get to read each new chapter. This is one of those fics that owns me, one that I stop everything when I get an email about an update, and read it. Your transitions are smooth, and write their personalities well. Bella comes across as really missing Edward, and highly confused by him. Edward is just plain confusing, but that makes him that much hotter. My theory? Shoot, I have no theory anymore. I need access to the forums to help with jogging a theory lol! Love it!
suzyq402 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Lunaa...You Are KILLING ME! KILL. LING. ME!What the hell

is going on? You are an evil, evil woman. But, I love ya for it. You never falter in making me think. Just when I think I have something figured out..you throw another monkey wrench into it. SHE DIDNT KNOW ALICE! Holy Shit! See you on the thread..this is going to be an interesting conversation!
wolfpgirl chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
no theories...doesnt matter...totally engrossed in the story either way.
freedomfighter79 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
*massive review love*

:D :D :D

hahahaha glad Edward went a whole five minutes without being an asshole
TheRugbymom chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
very good - lovin' it!
coryoplayer chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
BCL

You've got my curiosity peaked! What's going to happen at the party?

Two stubborn kids you are writing there BCL!

Post more when you're ready to please!

Cory