Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
GracieGracie chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Dear Luna, What happened to them before they left each other? I know you'll tell soon but still I'm so curious. Please write soon.

Gracie
ALEXXsugar chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Hey. I have a question about the message board. About a week ago I created an acount on the twilighted forums and recieved the email saying how they were going to approve it and they would email me back when my account is approved. Do you know when that will be? Because I really want to see your message board and see everyones theories but I can't and it's aggrivating me!
Janiee chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Update soon!

:]
ElleCC chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
All right, Touchstone sent me over and I am absolutely loving this story so far.

The UST is tight... really good.

And it's an interesting twist, the sex (or whatever they did) when they were young.

I really like the characterizations of both of them, and I like that we're getting POVs from both of them.

Really looking forward to more!
lilyland10177 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
I am dying to find how the background story behind their relationship! I LOVE THIS FANFIC, its so edgy :P. Update soon!
LittleRed1985 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Still uber confused. I think all my opinions are over on the board under ChellieBellie85. I'm still rooting for Em to have a genious moment, which I think he will since he picked up so quick on it at the party, and figure this out REALLY soon. lol
Secret Hopeless Romantic chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Wow. thats a different sinario. so looking forward to what the real reason behind the hate is, by that i mean what did she supposedly tell jake, and why bella is so hurt. im completel hooked.
brandj chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
I'm still in the dark here! This is what I got so far.

Edward did something bad, but only Bella knows about it.

Jacob knows, and seems like he told someone, but Bella didn't tell him.

Edwards bad thing was bad enough to get the cops onto him and cause problems for his family.

Eds/Bells hooked up for "3 minutes" (poor Edward, she remembered the length of it) after he said "ILY".

I'm thinking the whole Jake thing happened after, Eds is mad at Bells b/c Jake knows & Bells "lost Jake" b/c he caused problems between her & Eds. Is that everything so far?

My guesses since I'm going with it's just Eds is he maybe robbed a store, drove his parents car, skipped school...I don't know. Trying to think of small things that wouldn't get him into to much trouble. And I'm guessing this bad thing is why Charlie doesn't want her around him.

Also, question, Ed & Em aren't brothers in this one, are they? None of the boys are related, just friends?

Really liking the story! More updates, please! I'm sure vampire eds can hang on a bit longer? Well...not to long, love that story too!
othfan326 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
whoaa. another great chapter.

this one explained a lot too. of course we dont know what edward told her, but piece by piece we're figuring it out. im really interested to see what the whole story is.

i cant wait to read more.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TwilightVicki chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
God I love this story, but I feel so confused! lol First I think whatever happened was Edwards fault... now he's making it sound like it's Bella's fault. Did she get pregnant, maybe? That would have gotten all of their families involved, and it sounds like whatever went down was big. I don't know, I'll have to haul my behind over to the thread.
coryoplayer chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
BCL

Two stubborn kids! Can't see the trees through the forest hey?

Post more when you're ready to please!

Cory
Thunder's Blade chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
oh god i actually cried!
Bluenoserbaby chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
I had the theory that Bella was a boy. So happy that was not the case.

Hmm I think there are two issues...by the what Carlisle said on the phone maybe Bella was pregnant AND Edward found out something that was earth shattering to him.

Cannot wait until the next chapter.
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
OMG this story is cool but the suspense is just killing me! I so need to know b4 i start really hating on edward! and getting so pissed off at bella for just melting to his advances so easily! Now see how your terrific writing has got me so involved yet again!
Mack71 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
this story is so great. please continue updating often!
7,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 444 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 464 .. Last Next »