Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
TheRugbymom chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
very good - lovin' it!
coryoplayer chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
BCL

You've got my curiosity peaked! What's going to happen at the party?

Two stubborn kids you are writing there BCL!

Post more when you're ready to please!

Cory
DazzledLacey chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great Chapter! I am so glad you introduced Alice. Will she and Bella become best friends. Edward even has me confused. He is so hot and cold. What the heck happened between them?
secamimom chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I loved it! I don't have a theory as to what is going on, but I totally trust you. LOL. Can't wait for more.
Lexie2516 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I laugh at Edward. He doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't want to be with her but can't stay away from her. It was hilarious how he invited Bella to a party that Emmett wasn't even throwing!

This story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the update.
TragicCure chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Oh man, I am dying to know what went on between Edward and Bella to make him hate her. Update soon :D
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
one minute he's ignoring the next he's kissing the hell out of her. he's really confusing.
ElleCC chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I was just discussing with a couple of the gals whether or not we'd want lemons or answers first... I dunno. I kinda like jackass-Edward, even though he really is SUCH a jackass. But at least it's because he's conflicting.

I like how they both continue to say they don't like one another. Sigh. I really am dying to hear the history but I like the mystery too much to want it to all come out at once.

The party should be... interesting :)
Bellawitch75 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I don't have any theories yet, but I do like the chapter and by itself the story. Keep updating
pixiekat7 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
LUNA, you're beyond killing me here!

First could Bella have anymore heartbreaking sh*t in her life? Poor girl...srsly, my heart aches at her pain. And Charlie, I'm clueless as to what the hell is going on with him? You gotta gimme(us) something about it soon. (pretty please)

AMEN! Alice is finally here! I pretty positive that she & Bella will get close and that's gonna bug the living hell out of Edward. Good! Hehe!

Speaking of Edward...Surly asshat! His mood swings are giving ME whiplash! And is:(Edward)"He didn’t really even like her." is such a crock of sh*t ~ get over yourself Edward! Just admit it & talk (scream, rant, cry, dammit whatever it takes) to Bella! Just look at his reaction to finding her in his house!

This chapter was beyond AMAZING! You & this story ROCK MY WORLD TEN WAYS TO SUNDAY! I love you! MWAH!
michisama chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
nice chapter, though i'm still so confused...i also want the massive lemon
LindyP chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Please, please massive lemon! But please don't make Edward too much of a dick! And where is Jessica lately? I am sure she will be at the party (along with Mike, this should be GOOD)! And I love that Bella & Alice are going to be great friends!

LindyP :)
janneyt chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I like where it is heading, can't wait for the lemons!
miketv chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
wow!

if i could review a hundred times i would!

i really love your story! its soo interesting and it always has me coming up with weird guesses as to why the two of them are so messed up around each oother!

can't wait for the next chapter!
kay321 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Love this chapter-Hoping Edward & Bella get together in the next chapter because I just love them together.

My theory...Edward is adopted & confided in Bella & somehow Jacob found