Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
icefang7 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
this is so sad. what happened? thanks and i can't wait to see

what happens at the party!
i.luv.twilight chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
The suspense is killing me! What exactly does Edward think she did because she seems awfully upset at him being such a asshat to her? Please explain!
Sunshine83 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter! Throwing Alice into the mix has made me even more confused about the story. I can't wait to read more!
Juliamine chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love that you introduced Alice to the story. The more you update this, the more I realize how excited I get to read each new chapter. This is one of those fics that owns me, one that I stop everything when I get an email about an update, and read it. Your transitions are smooth, and write their personalities well. Bella comes across as really missing Edward, and highly confused by him. Edward is just plain confusing, but that makes him that much hotter. My theory? Shoot, I have no theory anymore. I need access to the forums to help with jogging a theory lol! Love it!
suzyq402 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Lunaa...You Are KILLING ME! KILL. LING. ME!What the hell

is going on? You are an evil, evil woman. But, I love ya for it. You never falter in making me think. Just when I think I have something figured out..you throw another monkey wrench into it. SHE DIDNT KNOW ALICE! Holy Shit! See you on the thread..this is going to be an interesting conversation!
wolfpgirl chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
no theories...doesnt matter...totally engrossed in the story either way.
freedomfighter79 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
*massive review love*

:D :D :D

hahahaha glad Edward went a whole five minutes without being an asshole
TheRugbymom chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
very good - lovin' it!
coryoplayer chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
BCL

You've got my curiosity peaked! What's going to happen at the party?

Two stubborn kids you are writing there BCL!

Post more when you're ready to please!

Cory
DazzledLacey chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great Chapter! I am so glad you introduced Alice. Will she and Bella become best friends. Edward even has me confused. He is so hot and cold. What the heck happened between them?
secamimom chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I loved it! I don't have a theory as to what is going on, but I totally trust you. LOL. Can't wait for more.
Lexie2516 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I laugh at Edward. He doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't want to be with her but can't stay away from her. It was hilarious how he invited Bella to a party that Emmett wasn't even throwing!

This story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the update.
TragicCure chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Oh man, I am dying to know what went on between Edward and Bella to make him hate her. Update soon :D
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
one minute he's ignoring the next he's kissing the hell out of her. he's really confusing.
ElleCC chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I was just discussing with a couple of the gals whether or not we'd want lemons or answers first... I dunno. I kinda like jackass-Edward, even though he really is SUCH a jackass. But at least it's because he's conflicting.

I like how they both continue to say they don't like one another. Sigh. I really am dying to hear the history but I like the mystery too much to want it to all come out at once.

The party should be... interesting :)
7,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 444 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 464 .. Last Next »