Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Bellawitch75 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I don't have any theories yet, but I do like the chapter and by itself the story. Keep updating
pixiekat7 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
LUNA, you're beyond killing me here!

First could Bella have anymore heartbreaking sh*t in her life? Poor girl...srsly, my heart aches at her pain. And Charlie, I'm clueless as to what the hell is going on with him? You gotta gimme(us) something about it soon. (pretty please)

AMEN! Alice is finally here! I pretty positive that she & Bella will get close and that's gonna bug the living hell out of Edward. Good! Hehe!

Speaking of Edward...Surly asshat! His mood swings are giving ME whiplash! And is:(Edward)"He didn’t really even like her." is such a crock of sh*t ~ get over yourself Edward! Just admit it & talk (scream, rant, cry, dammit whatever it takes) to Bella! Just look at his reaction to finding her in his house!

This chapter was beyond AMAZING! You & this story ROCK MY WORLD TEN WAYS TO SUNDAY! I love you! MWAH!
michisama chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
nice chapter, though i'm still so confused...i also want the massive lemon
LindyP chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Please, please massive lemon! But please don't make Edward too much of a dick! And where is Jessica lately? I am sure she will be at the party (along with Mike, this should be GOOD)! And I love that Bella & Alice are going to be great friends!

LindyP :)
janneyt chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I like where it is heading, can't wait for the lemons!
miketv chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
wow!

if i could review a hundred times i would!

i really love your story! its soo interesting and it always has me coming up with weird guesses as to why the two of them are so messed up around each oother!

can't wait for the next chapter!
kay321 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Love this chapter-Hoping Edward & Bella get together in the next chapter because I just love them together.

My theory...Edward is adopted & confided in Bella & somehow Jacob found

out & told everyone.
Touchstone67 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Wow, Bella is going to get whiplash from Edward's mood swings! Pissed off, desire, kissing, pushing, morning wood, anger... poor Bella.

However, angry Edward is one hot sexy Edward!

*note to self* wear a black bikni.

Keep up the great work!
Morbidmuch chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love Alice ) I don't have any theories, I'm just going to wait for you to tell us the real thing )
elphabacy35 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Massive love coming your way...great chapter!
sljones73 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
OMG! I am dying to know what happened with those two! The sexual tension between them is about ready to EXPLODE! Great chapter!
Bluenoserbaby chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
othfan326 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
great chapter!

but how did bella not know about alice? it makes bella and edward's previous relationship even more confusing since she didnt know he had a sister.

im really excited to see what goes on at this party. although i have to say im a bit nervous for asshole-edward to come to the party too.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
mybel chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Awesome chapter!

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife between these too.

Serious mind-fucking going around here.

Love it. Can't get enough. Can't wait for more!
Sunfeathers chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Oh my gosh, Luna - I am seriously about to COMBUST after reading that chapter!

I just LOVE how they can't keep their hands off each other! And I think it's safe to say I would LOVE a massive lemon in the next chapter - at the party, right? Will Jessica be at that party? She has to notice Edward's somewhat preoccupied with Bella at some point. Maybe she's getting some somewhere else so she too is distracted?

I feel so badly for Bella re ~ the situation with Charlie. That poor girl, she's trying so hard. I wonder what made him this way - was it whatever happened between her and Edward or is there more to it?

And I LOVE it that Alice is here - yay! I hope she can work a little pixie magic for these two. Her friendship can only be good for Bella.

Thanks for the update - see you at the thread later today! :)
7,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 444 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 464 .. Last Next »