Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Touchstone67 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Wow, Bella is going to get whiplash from Edward's mood swings! Pissed off, desire, kissing, pushing, morning wood, anger... poor Bella.

However, angry Edward is one hot sexy Edward!

*note to self* wear a black bikni.

Keep up the great work!
Morbidmuch chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I love Alice ) I don't have any theories, I'm just going to wait for you to tell us the real thing )
elphabacy35 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Massive love coming your way...great chapter!
sljones73 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
OMG! I am dying to know what happened with those two! The sexual tension between them is about ready to EXPLODE! Great chapter!
Bluenoserbaby chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
othfan326 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
great chapter!

but how did bella not know about alice? it makes bella and edward's previous relationship even more confusing since she didnt know he had a sister.

im really excited to see what goes on at this party. although i have to say im a bit nervous for asshole-edward to come to the party too.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
mybel chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Awesome chapter!

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife between these too.

Serious mind-fucking going around here.

Love it. Can't get enough. Can't wait for more!
Sunfeathers chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Oh my gosh, Luna - I am seriously about to COMBUST after reading that chapter!

I just LOVE how they can't keep their hands off each other! And I think it's safe to say I would LOVE a massive lemon in the next chapter - at the party, right? Will Jessica be at that party? She has to notice Edward's somewhat preoccupied with Bella at some point. Maybe she's getting some somewhere else so she too is distracted?

I feel so badly for Bella re ~ the situation with Charlie. That poor girl, she's trying so hard. I wonder what made him this way - was it whatever happened between her and Edward or is there more to it?

And I LOVE it that Alice is here - yay! I hope she can work a little pixie magic for these two. Her friendship can only be good for Bella.

Thanks for the update - see you at the thread later today! :)
nerac chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
total cockblock, LOL - and i have no new theories... other than he found her with jacob and assumed she was cheating or some shit like that

can't wait to see how the bbq goes.
BodiesDon'tLie chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
YESS! MASSIVE LEMON MASSIVE LEMON MASSIVE LEMON!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter
uglybaby chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I love the tension and anger!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Well, at least Bella knows she shouldn't let Edward easily squash her defences :) it's a start and I'll take it. But I was sorta hoping that they were going to have the talk at the cottage. Guess not :( They got somewhat close though but I'm still confused. Both think the other wronged them. Hmm. And then Edward is all like stay away from me; HELLOO! Anyone home? HE WAS the one who confronted her at the party last night TWICE and now again and the cottage. Dumbass. I wish the next time Edward feels like grinding Bella, she'll have the mindpower to be like "no." It's annoying. However, she did render me proud when she said "I don’t have anything left for you to take." aw. I just wanna hug her. Thanks!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
It annoys me how much Bella lets Edward completely overide her emotions and thoughts. She gives him too much control. See, I like my female characters strong and I feel like she CAN be stronger but she's not choosing to be. Understandable in a way, I guess...What with Edward being all dark, she's trying to hold on to those old pieces of him that she remembers liking; but that's all what she can like as of now; the mere pleasure. But what of everything else. Edward seems like a total jackass and I can't believe she's giving him the satisfaction that he can get away with it; toying with her emotions. It's not right and Bella should stand up to a jerk like that. I'm all for Bella growing the hell up.
Tinshaw chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Okay, what is the deal hear? Like story but need to know more.
7,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 445 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 465 .. Last Next »