Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
singlegrlmusing chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
So some more revelations in this chapter. You've got me using my thinking cap and I love a story that makes me think! I'm hooked and I'm looking forward to learning more.

The Twilighted thread is great - I love reading all the theories!

Thanks for writing.
mathisson chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
More twists and turns? Your killing me. Ok you have to tell me what his big secret was very soon...and did Bella really sleep with Jacob? I really like it so far ...keep going
fanficreader83 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
we keep getting little pieces at least! ;)
Keet1992 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
i likey extremely muchly. i cannot WAIT for more. i am in LOVE with this story. and i am heading to twilighted right now. xD keep up the AWESOMELY AWESOME work. and please please please please please update asap? much love for my fave author. 3 xx
EdwardsBloodType chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
You are such a cockblocker.

Nice;)
TheRugbymom chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
very nicely done - please continue - I really like it!
Sunfeathers chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Luna, this is one heckuva story - something BIG and horrible went down between them and we have NO idea what it was! (But I'll leave my theorizing for the thread.) Edward is pissing me off - I don't care how much he was hurt years ago - I think I just want him to leave Bella alone. You know the saying - if you can't say anything nice ...?

And I want Bella to grow a backbone! No more touching! No more! Lol.

Except the touching is hot and takes the edge off the hate. If we didn't have the all the attraction and hooking up it would be a much sadder story ... so I don't know what I want, lol. I LIKE it that he can't keep away from her, but I HATE it that he's so vile to her.

I think that nice AZ boyfriend needs to show up soon - Edward needs a kick in the pants, and Bella needs a boost in her self confidence.

And at the risk of seeming greedy, I'll hope for another chapter just as soon as you can manage. :) This story has us all crazy and your frequent updates are feeding our mutual addiction!
Morbidmuch chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Now I more than want to know what happened between Bella and Edward. I crave it
yeah chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
hm... very interested to learn what went down
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
i liked this chapter and i really cant wait for another update so i hope thats soon...
chloey24 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Was he abandoned as a baby? Or did he find out his sister was really his mom? I thought maybe he was raped at first but you ruled that out as you said there was no rape. Did he find out that his parents aren't really his parents, well bilogically anyways? THrow me a bone here I'm massively confused! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what's going to happen then.
Amber Energi chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
It hurts my heart and I think Edward's an ass but for some reason I really really really like it. We don't know what went down so maybe Edward isn't an ass but he sure seems like it right now. Eh he makes me so mad! And Bella, she just is willing to let him destroy her over and over. I can't wait for her to be the one that says NO to him, I don't think he'd bbe able to handle it. I'm hoping that we will see more of jealousward b/c I like him )

I don't know if my prego theory still would make sense? Hm, if not that what?
No Fear No Life chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Omg this is so good
leanaban chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
great chapter! I love your stories (I just read all of anticipation in about a day and a half) :) Hope you update Good & Evil soon...this one too!
JillyReb chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Do I likeyy? Nope! Me Lovey! :-)
7,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 445 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 465 .. Last Next »