Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
No Fear No Life chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Omg this is so good
leanaban chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
great chapter! I love your stories (I just read all of anticipation in about a day and a half) :) Hope you update Good & Evil soon...this one too!
JillyReb chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Do I likeyy? Nope! Me Lovey! :-)
eyes 4 edward only chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
wow they are so dysfunctional...i cant keep up...update soon...
tinkermegan chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Loved the new chap, although I'm gonna have to go re-read it because I read it so quickly haha

I'm still very confused...apparently Edward had a secret that he only told to Bella and somehow it got out and so he thinks Bella went running her mouth.

For a while I figued she accidently got knocked up and had to abort the pregnancy, but now im not thinking thats the issue at hand.

great story, can't wait to see what's to come :)
JillyReb chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
I just realized I never reviewed ch 5. Bad Jilly!

Like I told you over at the forum, I loved it! :-)
Bammers chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
is this going to bf a E/B story where they will be together at some point i hope so ...
Juliamine chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Wait, so he waits in the cottage for hours hoping she would show and then he cock teases her just to turn her down? So maybe she cheated on him with Jacob? And what could be his big secret? Ok, I was going to make a guess but I have nothing.

Oh boy, my torment will not end until I get back on the forum! *prays to the twilighted gods, please approve me*
pixiekat7 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
*rubs eyes & blinks wildly* Dammit Luna, you tricky, tricky girl! I loved it! If that wasn't one hell of a build up then to come cashing down...can anyone say roller coaster? I love the fact that both E&B want to the cottage. I know there is unbelievable hurt deep in their souls but they can't let it continue to fester, it will kill them. I think that Bella is going to have to grow a pair, stop crying & get to the bottom of this mother of all misunderstandings. It would be great if you could handle that herself, but I don't really see that happening. I'm thinking that Alice may be making an appearance soon & I'm hoping that she will be great help to Bella. And Edward, poor angry guy, I think that even though he feels betrayed & hurt he needs to put the anger on the back burner for just a little while so that he can REALLY think about exactly what happened & about Bella. Does he honestly in his heart believe she would betray him, I don't think so. He loves her & he knows it and is just too stubborn to admit it.

Ok, so what do we know...Edward to Bella he loved her(figure that)& they were "intimate"(figured that too). BUT he also accused Bella of sleeping with Jake & Mike, which I don't believe would ever happen...not even when pigs fly. Ew, just ew!

Edward also told her some unknown secret(not a damn clue what that was) & accused Bella of telling Jake, which of course she denied(I believe her, btw) & the cops were involved. In addition to our original question of "What the hell happened to E&B?" we now have "How did Jake find out about the secret & who did he tell?"

This just popped into my head...what if Bella was sleep talking & mentioned Edward & the deep dark secret? If you was maybe innocently sleeping some where(on the couch maybe) & Jake heard her Jake could use the info to his advantage & Bella would never know. Let me know what you think.

Luna, this story is truly intriguing, you are an amazingly gifted (author)storyteller and I love you! *MWAH*
Bammers chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
well that did not go well hope he will get rid of jess soon she is so bad for him get those two together soon it will make them fell better...
Panda Blitz chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Dude... Wow! Please update soon!
Lexie2516 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I find it funny that he tells Bella to leave him alone yet he's the one looking for her!

I love this story. The mystery and intrigue is killing me. Love it!

Thanks for the update.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Still curious about what had transpired between those two. Can't wait until it all unfolds.
icefang7 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
this is soo sad! aw..they need to talk. thanks and i can't

wait for more.
ByteMeGeekette chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Oh man talk about sexual tension! I'm dying to know what the hell is going on with their past. I'm not so anxious to find out before it ends up in the story though. :) I'm willing to wait.

Luna this is another kick ass story, I hope you know that babe!
7,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 445 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 465 .. Last Next »