Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Luna, I've got to let you know that by just posting those lyrics I'm yours for wherever you take me in this story. If You Could Read My Mind is one of my all-time favorite songs period!

Love & hugz
LindyP chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
You have writers block? Damn, I sure as hell couldn't tell! This story is shaping up to be really good! I am looking forward to the party-hopefully Bella will look so hot that Edward will be eating his words. Maybe a dash of Jake to shake things up? And I am also DYING to know what happened when Bella left Forks 4 years earlier? It must have been really bad...

LindyP :)
EdwardsBloodType chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
This is so good. I am DYING to know what their issue is and what all the hostility is about.

Though I feel like he is threatening to rape her, I assume that isn't your intention, it's still very hot and makes all my girlie parts tingle!

BTW, my lovely friend SuzyQ just sent me the teaser as well as the shower scene from Anticipation and it gave me chills. She said this is a must read, so here I am. looking forward to reading more!

~Stephanie
sljones73 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Loving it so far! Can't wait for more!
jessica chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
judging by your latest post i doubt your writers block is that bad:) i reali like your story so far so please update and i really like the mean edward but do you know what i would like even more? flasbacks of what happened to make everybody so distant
othfan326 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
whoa! hey! i didnt realize you were updating this consistently. i thought you were going to wait until good and evil was done.

anyway, im really intrigued by this story. the past is still a bit of a mystery (although this chapter pieced quite a bit together) so the reason why they hate each other is too.

while charlie is extremely depressing, i like that you changed that bit. most stories have him only mildly depressing (simply because forks life is mildly depressing), but you didnt hold back here. it adds another element to the story.

i cant wait to read more.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
You are doing just fine with your writing. My skin boiled when Edward said those things to Bella. Eat some chocolate. That always gives me a boost. ~D
Lexie2516 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Is it wrong of me to think Edward in the cafeteria was totally HOT when he's being mean?

I have no idea what is going on with those two. The only thing I can come up with is that some misunderstanding happened between B/E/J. It must have been big if Bella had her mom drive to Forks to pick her up. I wonder what E meant by "...I will finish what you started the last time you were here". Can't wait to find out. This story has me intrigued.

BTW, I've had that song stuck in my head since I started reading about an hour ago. Love it though!
MentalistECBM chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Someone was a bad bad girl...I wonder why Edward was being so foul toward Bella. He doesn't seem like the best person there...

P.S. As usual, Emmett is already one of my fave characters.

P.S.S. Angela is already one of the nicest people there...
mathisson chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
So far you have my attention. Maybe having some mental flash backs as to what happened. What about Jessica and edward now that she isnt pregnant? Is Bella going to the party? of coarse she is... Oh and BS your writing doesnt suck...
xtothey chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
This story was recommended to me by Sunfeathers. I like what I have read, so far! Curious as to what this big "thing" is that happened between E/B.
mscope chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
luna, luna, luna i have no earthly idea what could have happened between Bella and Edward. Something tells me another guy, perhaps Jacob, was involved. Did Jacob talk some kind of smack with Edward and lead him to believe he was "with" Bella. You did, afterall, say she lost Jake that same summer.

I was relieved that Jessica is not pregnant. And I am extremely happy that Angela has befriended Bella right away. Something tells me she is going to need a friend.

Off to the next chapter and hopefully another clue.

Sandra
nerac chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Well shit. Edward is a douche. or is he just ACTING that way? Sunfeathers rec'd this to me so I came over to check it out, I'm definitely intrigued... want to know what the heck happened between these two and how Jake's involved in that. :) Definitely looking forward to more. :D
mscope chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Quite a strong reaction to Bella's name don't you think? I hope to find out more in the next two chapters that are up. I really like the way this story has started.
Slinez chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I lovelovelovelovelove this story so far!...please write the next chapters quickly
7,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 454 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 474 .. Last Next »