Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Slinez chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I lovelovelovelovelove this story so far!...please write the next chapters quickly
Twilightlvr1 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Sorry you're having such a hard time writing right now. But I do need to tell you that I'm liking this story so far. I'm very, very interested in what the heck is going in with these two and to get some backstory. So far, I'm thinking Edward needs to be smacked! Wonder what Jessica would think of his promise to Bella about finishing what she started before.
Laura-az chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
OMG! I can't believe Edward said that to Bella! Btw, this is fantastic don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
jcjnnvjcncnjcnvjcncjnvnjnjnjnn chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
i really like this story even thou Edward is really mean and i cant wait to se what will happen next.
Touchstone67 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
This didn't suck at all, we got some backstory and am definitely intrigued as to what happened when they were together before.

Keep going-you're doing great!
mycrookedsmile chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
that was intense. I really can't tell if it is good intense between them, or scary intense.
Sunfeathers chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Oh luna, please keep writing! This story is AMAZING! I am dying to know what happened between them - just when I think I have a clue something comes up that makes me think something else entirely!

Well I obviously hope Bella goes to this party and that it drives Edward crazy - though I certainly don't want him to hurt her he was a real dick to her just then.

I am concerned for Bella at home too. Charlie's making me nervous. I just feel bad for her all around.

SO, yes - please write more! You've got us all on the edge wondering what happened all those years ago and what will happen next!
Morbidmuch chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I'll probably guilt you into writing, because I'm really curious about exactly what happened before Bella left, and what Edward's problem is. He's being an ass
brigitte chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
heres your inspiration I LOVE THIS STORY!

and how all the information is slowly starting to surface

and i'm begging you to make bella go to the party! ;)

update as soon as you can
Keet1992 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
MORE! please? i LOVE this story so much and i am DYING to know what happened between the two four years ago. what could be SO bad that it's angering them both so badly? i NEED to know. so PLEASE update REALLY soon? and i'm sure that everything you write is not crap, because you're an AMAZING writer. so being crap is an impossiblity. xD xx
Creampuf99 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
The suspense is killing me with this one but you didnt dissapoint with the E/B interaction in this chapter...

so much anger and I cannot wait for the party!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Wow your writing doesn't suck at all! What sux is that i can't get enough of this story! I so wish your chapters were longer cos i'm hangin to just keep reading but there's nothing left to read therefore i'm hanging for the update! Ugh! I just love this and i'm dying to know what edwards problem is and why he hates her in order to speak to her like that!I NEED TO KNOW NOW! See what your fantastic writing is doing to me! OME you rock! Keep writing this story and don't stop!
Timtims1990 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Hey really loving ur story... keep going lol, can't wait for the next update!

Sophie xx chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
hey this chapter was amazing and did NOT SCK! i really cant wait until there is more so please update soon... i loved this chapter its nice to hear a bit more about why they 'hate' each other...
JillyReb chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Feel inspired, because that totally didn't suck! I can't wait to see more of there history! Now I'm off to the forum.
7,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 454 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 474 .. Last Next »