Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
alliewallie965 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
okay seriously, that was good. no lie! so be inspired and don't have writers block. haha this is amazing! i really think bella should go to that party :) haha. i want to know what happens next...

good luck D
BodiesDon'tLie chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Okay so i highly doubt that everything you write sucks because you are my favorite writer on fanfiction and nothing you write could possibly suck. you could write afjkdasghalgu and id be all "Ahh! Genius!"

And no i will not guilt you into writing because that is no fun for anyone involved. This chapter was fucking sweet btw and i love it. i love the anger. i cant wait for emmett's party! she should like get all dressed up and look really hot and then edward totally wants her but she all flirting with another guy just cause she knows it will get him pissed and he will get all jelous and (suck in a deep breath) it will be awesome!

kk love you 3
fanficreader83 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
your writing definitely doesn't suck... I really want to know what happened between these two and how you will have them interact and if they will have a HEA... see all of those thoughts came from what you wrote! ;)
Bammers chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
what the hell was that did i miss somthing what is there problems what is wrong with edward why is he like that did i miss somthing update soon i guess maybe i missed somthing..
DazzledLacey chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I am really liking this story so far. I am anxious to hear the back story about what really happened the last summer Bella was in forks. You are doing a great job. Keep the updates comming, don't leave us hanging too long!
Viola Cornuta chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
this didn't suck at all-it portrayed very strong emotions very powerfully!

in fact I'd like to run Edward over with my car right now-and that rarely happens!
mel0606 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Please dont stop writing!

Please keep updating.
StupidityComesWithAHighIQ chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
This is good! Sorry about your current struggles.

You have to continue, 'cause I want to know what happened between Bella and Edward so long ago!
Liz NY chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Hey Luna, this story rocks! I never would have suspected that he would whisper that to her.

This story is awesome so I hope that encourages you to continue!
kay321 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I am so interested in what happened between Edward & Bella now!
suzyq402 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
OMG! Luna! What happened between these two? SHIT! I hate him! Wait, I feel guilty for saying that..should I hate him? Why do I hate him? Its Edward! i'M NOT ALLOWED TO HATE HIM..MY HEART WONT LET ME! Gshees...what the hell is going on here? Please dont give up now..I HAVE to know what's going on. This story line is so unlike you...
hkcjphillips chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
You should totally continue this story. You need encouragement? I'll give you encouragement. ENCOURAGEMENT! lol But really, I love this story so far. It's well-written, enticing, and amusing. Three things necessary to make me really, really happy. haha so write on! :) good luck.
morningstarxx chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Ok, wow um! Update!
hkcjphillips chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
oh! This is so good! I'm really excited for this story. :)
TwilightVicki chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Oh my God, please keep writing, this is so good! I have so many questions, gah! So, obviously, something romantic happened between them before, maybe something that wasn't finished? From what Edward said, that's what I'm thinking. And he was such a total ass to her this chapter, I would think it was something she did wrong, but she seems to hate him too. IDK, I'm so confused! Please keep writing! lol Even with all the anger, they seem to have crazy chemistry. When he said "Because if you do, Bella, I am going to f**k you so hard that you won’t be able to walk for days” - I needed a cold shower. Hot!
7,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 454 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 .. Last Next »