Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
NerdAlert08 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
i'm not gonna lie i find this story totally interesting lol i love it :P
Crispy Anakin chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I think you're doing a great job! They obviously had some gross misunderstanding and Edward sounds really sexualized when he was 14. The mystery deepens.
Juliamine chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
OMG how can you say everything you write sucks? I think your writing is excellent! I only wish I had the guts to write a story and put it on this site for others. That takes courage, and I hope you realize you do have the talent. And I truly enjoy this story. I love angry Edward who says the word fuck like he is going to rip her clothes off and make her scream with pleasure, or pain, not really sure which. And I think thats the point, making us wonder wtf is going on in his head. I hope you choose to continue this story, and I look forward to updates.
ALICE-heather-CULLEN chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
oh my goodness luna no your writings dont suck! keep up the great work. i cant wait to see what happened between edward and bella when she was last in forks. seems pretty intense! youre doing a fab-tacular job. D

*A-h-C*
KnittingVamp7 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Aw, I hear ya about the writing. I'm having the exact feelings with my stuff lately, too, so my story is just sitting there. I wish you luck and hope it passes for you!

I REALLY like this story. I'm DYING to know what happened between them and there's just so much bitterness and hate. There's a million possibilities and I could even begin to guess what happened.

Thanks for updating and your writing does NOT suck, btw. :)
CareBehrsGem chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! I must know what happened when they were 14! I need to know...

Thanks!

CBG
shoecraz chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
man, im loven the anger here. you are keeping it intersetings and i would totally keep reading it. you just have to keep up dating...
icefang7 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
aw..he is so mean! what happened? we need to know!
Tinshaw chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Hello,

Bella should so go to the party. I want to see if Edward follows through with his statement. I am enjoying the story thus far. You tend to throw a BIG rock for attention in your stories and I so love that you do so. I was very on edge reading, wanting to know why they are so upset with one another. I know it has to be some great misunderstanding that happened with these two over thinking.

Please keep going. I am reading Good and Evil.

Best,

T
roxy4589 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! okok so heres another theory for what happened. so their inlove with each other and one day they start to make out, and tings heat up and its more than they expected, more than two 14 year olds can handle, but their driven away by their emotions and strat to do not so innocent things, then their caught by charlie who blames edward and his friedns for getting his daughter invoolved, both ppl heartbroken bella decides to flea leave and just run away. how did i do? i think the next chapter should be her deciding what to do and reflecting back on parts of that summer that begin to slowly reveal what went on with them.
alliewallie965 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
okay seriously, that was good. no lie! so be inspired and don't have writers block. haha this is amazing! i really think bella should go to that party :) haha. i want to know what happens next...

good luck D
BodiesDon'tLie chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Okay so i highly doubt that everything you write sucks because you are my favorite writer on fanfiction and nothing you write could possibly suck. you could write afjkdasghalgu and id be all "Ahh! Genius!"

And no i will not guilt you into writing because that is no fun for anyone involved. This chapter was fucking sweet btw and i love it. i love the anger. i cant wait for emmett's party! she should like get all dressed up and look really hot and then edward totally wants her but she all flirting with another guy just cause she knows it will get him pissed and he will get all jelous and (suck in a deep breath) it will be awesome!

kk love you 3
fanficreader83 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
your writing definitely doesn't suck... I really want to know what happened between these two and how you will have them interact and if they will have a HEA... see all of those thoughts came from what you wrote! ;)
Bammers chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
what the hell was that did i miss somthing what is there problems what is wrong with edward why is he like that did i miss somthing update soon i guess maybe i missed somthing..
DazzledLacey chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I am really liking this story so far. I am anxious to hear the back story about what really happened the last summer Bella was in forks. You are doing a great job. Keep the updates comming, don't leave us hanging too long!
7,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 455 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 .. Last Next »