Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
kaleliza chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Aww chica, you're a wonderful writer and I cannot wait to see what you do with these characters! Writing is 20% talent (which you DO have) and 80% confidence. Just believe in yourself, it'll do wonders!
janiedoe12 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I am intrigued...what the hell could've happened to make him hate her so much and threaten her with sex...don't be discouraged keep writing, you are doing just fine!
AmeryMarie chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I am intrigued. It's obvs that something of a sexual nature happened between them, but what? They were 14, they couldn't have had sex could they have? Had I had sex at 14? I don't think so... nope. Did they almost have sex?

God damn it, I need to know.
nEthing4Edward chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I don't think what you wrote is sucky, I think it's really good:) Please keep it up!
justxxwicked chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
what are you talking about 'everything you write sucks'? this is great! and this edward kinda scares me. lol. bella should kick him. :)

can't wait for the next chapter! :D
wolfpgirl chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I am friggen dying to know what the hell happened!
tcubabe chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Absolutely love it! Can't wait till the next chapter! The tension is soo hott!
Amber Energi chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
You are kidding right? Everything you right sucks-NO WAY. This was great and all of the updates with Good and Evil have been great too. You have got to keep writing I love your stories! Especially considering the way you left this chapter, good gracious I cannot wait until the party!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
So far this story rocks. Still curious about what is going to happen at the party, and why Edward is being a douche.
secamimom chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I loved it. And what Edward said...that was HOT. CAn't wait for more.
freedomfighter79 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
here's my inspiration for you/guilt tripping: I really really really want to know what happened before Bella left (what did she start that needs to be finished?) and want to see this plot develop. plus I sense a lemon coming(?) )
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I'm pretty much dying to know what happened. And whoa, that last little warning totally shocked me.
kissmeintherain26 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
heyheyhey! look at you! one fantastic story, and now this one! why missy, aren't you just amazing! okay so yea... i'm here to inspire/guilt you. this is a fan-fricken-tastic story! keep writing! what will happen to poor, unfortunate bella and shitty edward? nobody knows! will she get the best sex of her life? do i hear a lemon in the making? i'm super excited! write write write!

audrey
Spunkie09 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Are you kidding me?

This story does NOT suck! You cant drop a chapter like that on me and not finish it! LOL

That was freak'n awesome!

I want her to go to the party..I want her to torment Edward until he is begging her to f*ck him! LMAO!

You rock - keep writing!
CourtneyHale chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
oh so they had sex at fourteen? jeepers...but still, what happened?

im still dying to know lol!

oh gawd, Bella please go to Emmett's party, please? hahaha