Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
lilyland10177 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
For your first all human story, it sounds amazing already! I love the stlye you put towards edwards personality, espcessically when he's so blunt with carlise! I cannot wait t osee how this develops, it's got my attenchen already!
ally chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
continue...so did Bella leave forks at the young age we all know she left forks at from the book, or was she older? Or did edward just remember loving Bella at 4?
wolfpgirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
well you sure as hell cant leave it there! please update both stories soon!
NerdAlert08 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
yes def. continue lol i like it!
kaceekittykat chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I LOVE it! Can't wait for the next chapter and see how this story goes! I really like the idea, keep up the great work.
brandj chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Hello? Of course you should continue silly girl! The first chapter was really good. I like your writing style (I like reading it from third person perspective, gives it a good twist). And this is a very interesting take! Ed and Jess...and he knew Bella when he was younger! Not sure how young, and what would cause his reaction. Also curious what type of Dr. Carlisle is! PLEASE keep it up! I'll give you a sundae with an Edward on top!
Ghosts in the Snow chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I hope that edward DIDN'T get her preggo!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I'm digging it!
Crispy Anakin chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Of course you should continue! You have unbelievable talent and I can't wait to see where this story goes. Edward the impregnator!
LindyP chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Yes! Please do! This story sounds like it could shape up to be hard core angsty goodness!

LindyP :)
freedomfighter79 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
yes, definitely keep going!
eyes 4 edward only chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
uh oh...im loving it so far...ew jessica...i dont see how edward could put his penis in that...does he love her? bella bout to shake things up...please update soon...
BodiesDon'tLie chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
love it already please keep going
nEthing4Edward chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Oh yeah, you most definitely should continue:)
rohan65 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Ok - You peaked my interest. What's the deal between Edward and Bella, plus Jessica. I hope she's not pregnant. Teenage pregnancy is not a joke and I hope it's not the case between these two idiots. Post soon please.
7,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 470 477 478 479 480 481 Next »