Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
secamimom chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Loved it! Can't wait to see where you take this story.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
ooh im so excited...cant wait to start the story!
kay321 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I'm intrigued!
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Oh, I am intrigued... but not for long if my favorite character knocked up someone else! ;) and I have noticed this has a label of angst, just how much angst are we talking because I need to prepare!
coryoplayer chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Bella

Carry forward I say.

But, if you're not feeling it that's ok too!

Cory
nicole371 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Great first couple of chapters, can't wait for more...
Tohrment chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
This story seems very interesting...I wonder what kind of personality Edward will have...I hope its the bad boy possessive type..I love the stories with that type of you recommend some fics?
CourtneyHale chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
oh what happened between those two?

i wanna know, keep writing!

x
dreaminofforks chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
oh, mama likey! please for to continue, ma'am ;)
Jen2112 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Uhmm, as your beta I definitely think you should continue! I might be crushed if you didn't. I'm actually giving chapter 2 my last once over before sending it back (and your writing with this story is superb so its not all that hard to beta :) )
elphabacy35 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Um, yes, you should continue!

Is Jessica really knocked up? GAH!
iwillsectumsemprayou chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
so wait...is your other story done?

or are you just doing two of them at the same time?
mjwpg chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
So far sounds intriguing yes please continue… I hope Jessica isn’t pregnant though.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I think this looks really promising and I hope you will continue it. I usually hate to see Edward or Bella with anyone other than each other...but am I rediculous to say that I hope his relationship with Jessica doesn't last too long. Definitly think this story has potential.
elphabacy35 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I've always loved that song...and it's Canadian, as am I! At least, the singer is. I'm excited for your new story!
7,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 471 478 479 480 481