Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Ailee H chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Awww. :-(
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
good lemon for sure. I just wish mousy Bella would speak up and let Edward know what's what.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
What a coincidence that Bella would go with this strange girl Alice, and into Edward's home, try on a bathing suit and
Edward happens upon her and wham, foreplay and in walks sister Alice telling her brother to take a shower because
he's like a dog with a bitch in heat. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I think as he said, some secret of Edward was leaked out and she's blamed for it. He thinks she betrayed him and
she's an idiot who can't get the truth out in the open.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Well Edward may be a bastard but it sounds like Bella is a skank if she was going to give it up to a strange
kid in a strange place so easily. No wonder Edward wants to teach her some lesson. I'm sure it's all some
misunderstanding but until these two figure it out I have a feeling I'm not going to like them skanking it up
with other people.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Wow, what an ass Edward is being. What could Bella have done to bring out that bad boy?
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Something special must have happened in that cabin and something bad must have broken them 't wait to
find out.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I can't believe I'm late to this party, but glad I came to check it out. I'm in, this sounds interesting
already, a knocked up girlfriend and a "something" from the past.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I love it so far. I can take a little angst as long as I know there will be a HEA :)
Wheels2 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Hooked.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
I wish Bella would be less forgiving and retain her beautifully grown backbone. Please, Bella, make the female population proud.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
OMG please.. I'm praying it's not Edward's. This is just too much drama.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Oh yeah my favourite girl Bella has finally grown a backbone, good on you! Edward.. grow up. (But good progress)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Edward please stop being a manwhore.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Wow I hate Edward. I'm curious to know what happened between Bella and Edward though, he seems really hurt.
6,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »