Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Tan R chapter 5 . 6/11/2018
You seem like a good writer but my god your plot sucks ass. And your characters are even worse. I honestly can't tell you if I hate asshole Edward more or weak ass, pathetic Bella more.
Tan R chapter 4 . 6/11/2018
Umm... did Edward just threaten to rape Bella?
BadBoySuprem Super-McSizzle chapter 38 . 3/13/2018
this made me so angry ...Edward is such an asshole . he literally harassed Bella in the beginning chapters and cheated on Jessica.
clickpic chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
I guess I'm old, I remember when this song came out. It always made me want to cry. Just found this story, looks to be good!
drul chapter 39 . 2/6/2018
Great story! I couldn’t stop reading it till the end.
Thanks for sharing your work! :)
TheaterofTragedy chapter 10 . 1/28/2018
WEEEEEEEAK BELLA
TheaterofTragedy chapter 9 . 1/28/2018
YOURE WEAK BELLA! WEEEEEEAK!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 8 . 1/28/2018
Oh fuck him! What a prick, Bella better tell him to go straight to hell.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 5 . 1/28/2018
What the fuck is going on here...why is Edward such an asshole? Not even like in the sexy way, just in the douchebag way.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/19/2018
Well no one told her she couldn't study and prep for college along with all the drama. 24 hours in a day yo
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
Lucy Caitlin chapter 37 . 11/7/2017
I honestly did not expect to get SUCKED in the way I did. I just kept wanting more. It was so well written and made me think I was reading an actual book. I hope you continue to write more because I'd love to see what else you come up with! Thanks for keeping me entertained and sharing such an incredible story! :)
ProfessionalFangirl16 chapter 38 . 9/5/2017
Hey, I don't really understand what is bothrering Edward, so if anyone could explain...
ninny 1 chapter 37 . 7/11/2017
Another excellent story thank you
cullen2798 chapter 36 . 7/6/2017
This was a great story and it completely tortured me in the beginning when I didn't really know what had happened!
7,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »