Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
7436865 chapter 15 . 5/14/2017
I dunno... It's getting hard to stick with you... Not b/c the story is bad, but b/c... well... SCREW JESSICA STANLEY
jk chapter 25 . 3/5/2017
why does bella act like hes some kind of fucking sex god...hes just a stupid boy...get over it...all men have dicks...Edwards isn't made of fucking gold...its pathetic the way she acts
jk chapter 23 . 3/5/2017
I really feel like making promises and having sex was the wrong decisions in that moment...bella should have done exactly what Edward thought she would...she should have asked him to take her home. Bella is too young to even be making decisions like this, that she will stay with a guy that has a pregnant x girlfriend? That knew about it and kept it from her on purpose...even if it was just a few days...but heres the big one...well kinda...not once did bella think about the fact that Edward probably had sex with Jessica without a condom...and not for one second did she worry about her own health...she could have aids RIGHT NOW and not know...it really just proves her level of immaturity for me. Shes just so fucking stupid.
jk chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
theres really nothing hot about a used up manwhore
jk chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
so they used to know each other and bella left and Edward started fucking anything that moved...and now they CANT be together because guess what/? hes been INSIDE JESSICA FUCKING STANLEY and that's some shit you just cant WASH off!
twimima7 chapter 36 . 2/12/2017
Excellent ending for the two of them. Thanks for an amazing story.
twimima chapter 33 . 2/11/2017
If you love someone the way they truly love each other, yes you can forgive them. However you can never forget what happened at the time. And time is the only friend on your side to ease the heartache. Love conquers all!
twimima7 chapter 25 . 2/11/2017
Esme and Carlisle are so good to her. Edward is lucky to have loving parennts. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
Charlie is a plain old drunk and blames Bella for his problems. He needs to be in rehab and sent far away to never never land. Poor Bella, she can't take any more heart aches.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 2/11/2017
Missed this story and the drama still hurts my heart for Bella. Thanks for writing a touching story.
Cardamoms3 chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
This is really well written and clearly carefully plotted. But I really dislike the cavalier way Edward keeps talking about how he'll do anything he wants sexually with Bella no matter what she wants. That's rape and so far it's not treated as such. That helps contribute to rape culture. Maybe as I keep reading, some acknowledgement from Bella or Edward will come in regard to Edward's rape talk. I hope it does. If it doesn't, and you are still writing, I hope you will consider how your stories might be shaping some of your readers' impressions about why behaviours are acceptable.
banshee69 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Re-reading...

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 39 . 12/17/2016
Thank you for sharing such an awesome fic. I've enjoyed it every time I've re-read it.

Sherry
Guest chapter 37 . 11/24/2016
Very good story..good plot..good storylines..
Stacey chapter 37 . 9/6/2016
SO Jessica knew Edward wasn't the father and tortured Bella and Edward, caused them to break up in the first place by blabbing about Edward's adoption, and her hatred over Bella , and the Cullens still stupidly became her friends?!

Bella was such a weak doormat to Edward. How could she forgive him? And then to befriend Jessica?! The girl who hated her, and plotted to steal Edward twice?!That girl is just pathetic.
7,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »