Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Abaire chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
The whole situation hurts my heart. These kids are all way too young to play grown up. Your writing and depictions of the characters are pretty flawless. Nice job.
Abaire chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
I'm so speechless. This fic has more secrets and twists & turns than any other I've read. It's a classic soap opera! But your storyline is thoughtful, however sad it is.
Abaire chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Lemony but sad.
Abaire chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
It's unusual to read about an angry Edward, even though he's upset because of some kind I misunderstanding. Can't wait for the angst to end and to figure out exactly what happened four year ago.
Abaire chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
So these kids had a very adult relationship-and sex-four years ago? They were 12 or 13? That's pretty young, but I'm trying to go with it.
Abaire chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Now it's getting interesting. What would make Edward say something some vile to Bella? The plot thickens...
divyvicki chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Wow, what happened between these two?
divyvicki chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
That was eventful. Glad Emmett recognized her.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Very interesting! Can't wait to read more.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Gordon Lightfoot is one of my all time favoeprite singer/songwriters. Great start to ur story! Can't wait to read more. BTW. This was recommended by Jengreen 03.
jloricee chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
this story really pissed me off... But in a good way! I love all the twists and I could not stop reading. It's probably one of the best fanfictions that I've ever read. Amazing story!
lmc123 chapter 39 . 6/27/2014
Really enjoyed your story and its twists and turns. Thankyou
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
How fertile is he?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Sheesh, doesn't b know condoms pr otect against STDs like HIV also?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Why doesn't he dump J? He doesn't care about her, and is too cool to need a GF
7,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »