Reviews for Going with the Living
Megwolf13 chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
I love it; it's sweet! I take it this is the last chapter?
sdbeth chapter 19 . 11/11/2009
Thank you very much for a wonderful story. I loved all of it.

sdbeth chapter 18 . 11/11/2009
The part about the cocoon was particularly outstanding. Thanks for all of the thought you have put into this chapter and the story. It really is quite an accomplishment.

sdbeth chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
I love the way you incorporate canon into your story, especially in this chapter. Thanks so much.

beth
sdbeth chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
That was a great resolution to the bees! Thanks so much. I very much enjoy how you write these two and their conversations.

sdbeth chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
That really was lovely. Thanks so much.

toothchick chapter 19 . 10/23/2009
I really LOVED this chapter! It was beautifully written and the last line was just perfect!
nevertobusy chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is amazing. Really, just terrific.
Gilbertgal7 chapter 19 . 10/23/2009
I just love this story. I hate to see it end. I hope you'll again soon! Cute with the Cubs reference - but we did have a winning season, just not playoff worthy..."there's always next year!"

K
The Queen of Sin chapter 19 . 10/21/2009
*sigh* Sad to see it end, but I know it must. This was an amazingly wonderful story and I'm very glad to have read it while it was a WIP, awesome characterisations as usual and a reality to it that is heart warming :)

Love as always

Joey

X
SevernSound chapter 19 . 10/20/2009
Ohh I hope it doesn't end there. So much more to say.
gsrfan34 chapter 19 . 10/20/2009
Great story!
AddictedToGSR chapter 19 . 10/20/2009
A perfect ending to a perfect story. Thank you so much for the in depth look into their lives in Costa Rica. You have an amazing talent when it comes to details. I loved every chapter of this story and am sad to see it complete. Can't wait to read something new from you and hopefully soon :) Thank you again for the beautiful story.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 19 . 10/20/2009
Another great chapter. Always brightens my day to find a chapter from you in my inbox :)
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 19 . 10/19/2009
I'm so happy because it's a wonderful chapter but I'm also sad because it's the last chapter. I really hope you decide to do the sequel. Thank you so much for this wonderful journey.