Reviews for Kagome Finally Realizes
Nope chapter 12 . 4/25
Please continue this is GOOD I’ve never seen a kagome x koga like this hope you continue no pressure tho thanks for the laughs I won’t bug you about is sooooo Goodbye :)
christalynjm chapter 12 . 3/12
can you do it in the story that both Kouga and Kagome have a kid on the way
christalynjm chapter 12 . 3/12
please finish it. I am so happy that Kagome choose Kouga after the way Inuyasha treated Kagome.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
You got some good stuff I think you should continue
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
You killed me. This whole time I was waiting for her to choose Inuyasha. . . The fact that she said that to him. . . You killed me. ;w;;;;;;;;;;
dirtydarkangel01 chapter 12 . 7/27/2017
You should continue.
marion chapter 12 . 4/26/2017
is amazing
kecole12813 chapter 12 . 4/22/2017
very good! keep em comin!
Susan chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
You should keep going
inugirl504 chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
awesome
Lelesno chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Love the story so much read it like 3 times... you should totally continue it
SangoChan chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
Bang! it was great! Another chapters pleaseeee! ohh pleasee! How they mate hahaha and have kids ahahahahahhaha. Love you lots!
Black Rose Warrior 18 chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
I personally think that you should continue the story because it's really good.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
UPDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEE, I need too see what the little pup's look like. Also, if it isn't to much trouble, if you continue could you make Kagome into a wolf demon please?
claireee chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
You should definitely continue, maybe the story should continue on of Inuyasha having a rough time being with Kikyo and having trouble forgetting about Kagome, he could try running back to her before Kouga and Kagome mate to seal their *contract*. I think the only way to get rid of the "mate" bite mark should someone other than the person you gave the mark to kiss Kagome, preferably Inuyasha to sort of brake the *contract* and for her to re think her emotions and feelings Kagome has to Kouga and Inuyasha. But please do continue, this is a really intriguing story to read, thanks for such enjoyable content to read!