Reviews for Kagome Finally Realizes
You should continue.
marion chapter 12 . 4/26
is amazing
kecole12813 chapter 12 . 4/22
very good! keep em comin!
Susan chapter 12 . 4/18
You should keep going
inugirl504 chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
awesome
Lelesno chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Love the story so much read it like 3 times... you should totally continue it
SangoChan chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
Bang! it was great! Another chapters pleaseeee! ohh pleasee! How they mate hahaha and have kids ahahahahahhaha. Love you lots!
Black Rose Warrior 18 chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
I personally think that you should continue the story because it's really good.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
UPDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEE, I need too see what the little pup's look like. Also, if it isn't to much trouble, if you continue could you make Kagome into a wolf demon please?
claireee chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
You should definitely continue, maybe the story should continue on of Inuyasha having a rough time being with Kikyo and having trouble forgetting about Kagome, he could try running back to her before Kouga and Kagome mate to seal their *contract*. I think the only way to get rid of the "mate" bite mark should someone other than the person you gave the mark to kiss Kagome, preferably Inuyasha to sort of brake the *contract* and for her to re think her emotions and feelings Kagome has to Kouga and Inuyasha. But please do continue, this is a really intriguing story to read, thanks for such enjoyable content to read!
AnimeLover2117 chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
Continue please!
Anime Kitten101 chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
:claps: you have a new follower and a favorite
Anime Kitten101 chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
wolf deomons honestly DO look like half demons though ou gotta admit
bre chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
I love it please make more it's really great :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
I love this fanfic so much! I would like to see Inuyasha being jealous a bit more often...But when are you updating next? Please soon! I love this fanfic!
Keep it up!
P.S
Thanks for shipping my main Inuyasha ship! Kouga and Kagome go so well together...
P.P.S!