Reviews for Kagome Finally Realizes
SangoChan chapter 12 . 5/28
Bang! it was great! Another chapters pleaseeee! ohh pleasee! How they mate hahaha and have kids ahahahahahhaha. Love you lots!
Black Rose Warrior 18 chapter 12 . 5/16
I personally think that you should continue the story because it's really good.
UPDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEE, I need too see what the little pup's look like. Also, if it isn't to much trouble, if you continue could you make Kagome into a wolf demon please?
claireee chapter 12 . 1/2
You should definitely continue, maybe the story should continue on of Inuyasha having a rough time being with Kikyo and having trouble forgetting about Kagome, he could try running back to her before Kouga and Kagome mate to seal their *contract*. I think the only way to get rid of the "mate" bite mark should someone other than the person you gave the mark to kiss Kagome, preferably Inuyasha to sort of brake the *contract* and for her to re think her emotions and feelings Kagome has to Kouga and Inuyasha. But please do continue, this is a really intriguing story to read, thanks for such enjoyable content to read!
AnimeLover2117 chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
Continue please!
Anime Kitten101 chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
:claps: you have a new follower and a favorite
Anime Kitten101 chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
wolf deomons honestly DO look like half demons though ou gotta admit
bre chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
I love it please make more it's really great :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
I love this fanfic so much! I would like to see Inuyasha being jealous a bit more often...But when are you updating next? Please soon! I love this fanfic!
Keep it up!
P.S
Thanks for shipping my main Inuyasha ship! Kouga and Kagome go so well together...
P.P.S!
Your a great writer!
rebelreject7rambo chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
So amazing c,:
megadancinggirl chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
make another chapter Please! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
bring tears to my eyes i love it so much:)
julie chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
YESSSS keep writing , add on to it I'm dyeing to know Wat happens next, it would be cool if they end up having twins ヽ(*ω)ノ
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Please continue to Wright please please don't stop
I Love It chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I Love it! but in my opinion I want more because then I can read more awesome fanfiction. :) but I will love whatever you do to it