Reviews for curse of kaiba
who tf r u chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
seriously, what the fuck kind of name is chiruri chikorate? do you think you're COOL or CLEVER or something? because you're not. you are the worst person on this site, and all of us on the pll fandom want you to get the fuck out. all you do is put people down, so i am bringing you down so you get a taste of your own fucking medicine. doesn't feel good, does it?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Curse of Kaiba! Yeah! XD

Well... That's nice...!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love it :D
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aw..they make a very cute couple. Wish there more fics on these two. u
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was a very humorous story! Although I'm not a huge fan of puppyshipping, you pulled it off very well :)
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Its a wonderful story. Looking forward to more of your stories.
Unique Art chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw, cute idea. I think it was sweet. Mokuba was just so funny! This part made me laugh: “I guess you could say I fell for you,” he suggested with a laugh of embarrassment, gracefully moving toward a dark brown chair so that she could have the couch. I can just picture it, and it makes me laugh. Nice job with this. Good luck in the contest!
Detonare chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hm.. It wasn't that bad. I don't know if I should love it or hate it. I guess I'm just tired.

It's wellwritten, the plot is somewhat normal but still with some.. big twists. Firewalking wasn't exactly what I was expecting, and that is in any case a good thing. I liked the firewalking.

I liked the way you portrayed Mokuba (even though I'd love to see him fat for once. That's probably unlikely).. :D

I always picture Mokuba as a short and skinny boy, so I just have trouble adjusting to a tall and muscular man.

No, it was good. I think I liked it. In any case, it was a blow of fresh air for me. Good job :D

Good Luck - Detonate
Nemisor chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw, the ending was sweet. I lvoed this sentence: "If I had a nickel for every stupid thing Joey has gotten me to do since we started dating, my company would expanded to twice its size." :) *chuckles*

Well good luck!