Reviews for By The Pricking Of My Thumbs
skag trendy chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
If only Dean had realised that Sam unintentionally nearly killed himself with those pills, because he was so unhappy. Poor kid was probably suffering from depression, not surpising after everything he'd been through, and Dean hasn't helped matters by implying the coach accident was Sam's own fault.

And big brother turning his back on little brother is just heart breaking.

Dean clearly hasn't learned a thing.

Great conclusion darling. Really enjoyed it, and I was virtually in tears for Sam, seeing him so unhappy and demoralised. Well played!

Love and hugs,

ST x
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Interesting AU with this early encounter with the shtriga - which remains a really creepy monster! Poor Sam, wanting his independence and being denied it, but given what Dean knows about the world it's understandable that he'd want to keep Sam close. John, on the other hand, is not coming out of this well! Looking forward to the next part.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
This story was chock full of awesome.
ritsam chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
\O/ " "AWESOME" " :)

...OUTSTANDING...

You really really make my day with this story. Totally different, a brilliant piece for 2 shots. Yeah, Sammy's too much independent, but his brother's care and father's order looked like smothering him, challenging his capabilities. What Sam did in frustration I just can't really blame him. When he wanted to do something...anything, Dean didn't let him do. I admire Sam, at last he proves he's not a cripple, he is a fighter...he is a real Winchester...He is SAM WINCHESTER.

You !ROCK! I like your stories very much. Almost all of your stories are in my Fav list. I just look forward for your next hit. Please keep writing.

Lots of Love

Ritu.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Wow, very sad, Sam slips into major depression and takes pills to get away, almost overdoses and all Dean can think is, finally he gets to take care of his brother as it should be. And he feels Sam can't be without him and will finally see it. Too bad, especially that he thinks Sam is selfish and delusional and treats him just like his dad did. It is makes me feel bad that Sam is still alone. But I guess Sam really didn't expect anything else and that really makes the thing a total tragedy. Great story. Hugs, Vonnie
cindy123 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Aw, Sammy. That was so sad. I just wish that John and Dean could realize that you can't force someone into a life that they don't want. The one being forced is not the selfish one, it's the ones doing the forcing. I love John and Dean, but they really dropped the ball on that one. Loved the story hon. LOVED IT!

Cindy.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Great second and final chapter and the perfect ending really as you couldn't have a recovered Sam stay home and meekly return to hunting no matter how much his brother wanted him to stay. Believable Sam taking more tablets than he should, kinda shutting himself down until Dean was so concerned he took him back to the hospital and them Sam spilling his guts to the doc. Sam may have gone against his family in going to Stanford but it didn't stop him missing them, especially Dean.

A really great fic.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
So it had to end huh? I really liked this and while I'm a sucker for a happy ending with the time period you picked- this is as good as it gets huh? Loved the angst and limp- simply wonderful! :0)
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
God this was great and I hate for things to have ended that way but it was really well done. I would have loved more but I think it is right to end it there. I also like how you made it so everyone had a part in the family falling apart. I never thought of Sam being selfish when he went off to college but a lot of people make it seem that way.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
beautiful
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Love the story. You really made me feel terrible for Sam.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This was really good. Lots of limp Sam and a lot of sadness. Too bad John never showed up. Hugs, Vonnie
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Fantastic darling! Can't wait to see the next part!

*Smishes you tight*
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
ST has to love this story. It rocks! I can't wait to read more!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »