Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
bored411 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
i really like this one. yume/kenzie reminds me of myself with her whole pessimistic attitude. i hope you update this. even though i just found it, it's a really good fanfic to me!
Natal chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Interesting, l'm curious of what will happen next
danglyparts chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
-Jumps out of the ground- I'M BACK BABY! From the grave that is! Once known as NummyCuppyCake and now danglyparts! Thanks for the mention in the latest chapter! It was really good, I feel as if things are picking up in little Yume's world. -thinks to self "Maybe if I put a lot of nonsense in here and make this review really really reaaalllyyy long she'll be more encouraged to write more!"- Hahahaa... I don't at all mind with helping you out. In fact if you need any ideas, details, or any kind of help with your story you can message me and I'll certainly try my best to help you! ;D I really do like the new chapter and I can't wait till Yume gets into the Academy! And that's really cool that your learning Japanese, I have that Rosetta Stone, practically all the languages and levels to go with it[illegally obtained.. but that's our secret and everyone else who is reading this ridiculously long comment. Which I know doubt because it is SO long, lolll].. What the hell was I saying..? OHH! Right, I've been meaning to learn Japanese, German, and possibly French! We could go over some Japanese learning notes? I don't even care that that didn't make sense and now I'm just kind of going on and onnn and ooonnnn. WRITE MOAR AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING! AKAKAKAKKK 3
Scatter Inner Sakura chapter 4 . 11/9/2009

Please update soon.

Perminatly Lost In Thought chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
will this be a Shikamaru x Oc story? I love those
leogirl321 chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
it's really good update soon I totally want to read more UPDATE!
The Supernaturalist chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
I can't wait to read more!
The Supernaturalist chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I like this so far. You're one of the rare good writers left on this site and the plot isn't completely mary-sue-ish. [: Keep it up.
Koizumi Romi chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Wow, this is a pretty good story! Please update, okay? I want to see what she does to deal with a homocidal maniac at the age of six! This will be quite interesting...muahahahahaha...
Ominous Blue chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
A good stoyr. I am officially a fan
danglyparts chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Great chapter! -Claps- Haha. Anyways, as for the next chapter I think you should describe the scenery so we readers don't get confused where our little blind Yume is but maybe just describe things the way they should feel. Like "The golden sand shifted beneath her feet" that was good. Lol, Idk if any of that actually helped or if it was just be rambling about nonsense that was pretty obvious... xD ON ANOTHER NOTE, haha, I can't wait till the next chapter! :]
charlieslion chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I vote for:

Third person (how Yume describes it without sight)

And for the description of the village, completely vision-based so we can see how it constrasts with how Yume describes it.

Pretty good story so far. For all of the stories I've read that had characters from the real world coming into Naruto's world, this is the probably the best I've read so far.
danglyparts chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Ohh, I was right, this story does indeed have potential! I'm very excited for the next chapter! Hope to see up soon! :]
danglyparts chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This story looks like it has some potential. Keep it up, yeah.