Reviews for Hanley
FearaNightmare chapter 19 . 4/8
Well this should be updated soon, please.
LunaAngel-Eclipse chapter 8 . 4/2
Please tell me what he said! I really want to know now Man, you are good at getting your readers hooked and wanting more every time you submit something. This is, what, my seventh(?) re-read of this awesome story! I do hope you update soon though.
Doctor Bennett chapter 19 . 1/8
One of the best OC stories I have ever encountered in any fandom. The relationship with Hanley and all the other characters are organic and so fascinating. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you're going to direct everything, considering how crazy the story is going to get! I get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I imagine Hanley being there with Luffy, making a pirate alliance with Trafalgar Law. This fic is so good, I might re-read it!

I hope you update soon, but take your time. You do you, okay?
Janus chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Cool Story.
Soraye chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Read it again for the second time and fell in love with the story all over again. It really is a shame it is unfinished
Memory25 chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
This story is awesome. Even the Natsuhiko thing didn't ruin it for me and I actually hate more than one main OC at a time! :X

This story definitely combines all my guilty pleasures in one. ;P I know a lot of people prefer to marry Ace or Zoro because: looks, but this is LUFFY we're talking about! Main Character! XD Eh. Idk if you'll let Ace die or not since you've been following somewhat canon so far, but that's not really the most important part of writing this story, right? Whether he survives, whether Blackbeard dies, whether Luffy revolutionizes the concept of pirate/marine and whip the laws of morality back into shape...eh.

So I'd just like to tell you that you are doing brilliant work and I am completely envious of your ability to turn a completely wacked out storyline as One Piece and actually give it some semblance of logic. XD

Looking forward to the next installment (And I'll try to make that the only PLZ UPDATE request I submit. You don't need to be reminded of something you'd already know. XP)
Saiai chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
This fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. I sincerely hope you continue it. It is very realistic although there are spelling mistakes here and there; the plot is really good and the way you weave all these events together is amazing. I would be truly honoured to have the pleasure of reading the next chapter. Best wishes and I hope everything is alright on your end.
komi chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
y did u stop! this is grate work! i want more! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ dont stop or let this fic be adopted by someone...
NightHunterDeath chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
...can I know what he said? Please?
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Kyaaaaaa! Awesome story! I love everything! Keep up the awesome work!
Nyanko-sensei Yu chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I agree with the other reviews, this is the best OC-self insert One Piece Fanfic I've ever read. I love Hanley and Luffy together, they are so adorable! (ME: I mean, Luffy's completely manly... XD)
MoonShadow396 chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Okay I know it's been two years but I really hope you continue this story! I'm addicted I tell you, I just read everything you have so far in two days! I was surprised by how well your character Hanley fits in with the straw hat crew and I love her with Luffy their so adorable! Plus I think you write all of the main characters well. So I really hope you update soon!
Jessy chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
I know you've probbaly had millions of these but - PLEASE UPDATE! I adore this story and really want-no NEED to read more!

You've done an awesome job!
Pineapple King chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
This is pretty awesome!
Thanks for all your hardwork!
Btralox chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
Well I really enjoyed this. Best self insert for One Piece I have read. Wish there was more but it doesn't look like you will be updating.