Reviews for Hanley
HuntressXHunter chapter 7 . 3/15
He's her grandfather
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 3/12
You had the perfect chance to say "Why is the rum always gone".
Srooone chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
Hope you continue this! I really enjoy rereading it!
Hopefully Ace will show up soon, They're reunion is sure to be full of repressed tension. ;)
Dissatisfied chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
WHERE'S THE REST, DAMMIT? I really love this story uuuugghhhhh...I really hope you come back to it...
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
...who is it?! DX Natsuhiko or Daisuke?!
DX Gaaaaah! I wanna know... T.T
Narut0Uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Well...

At least she ain't a sue

Get her a fighting style.

Plz don't let her wander in suedom
Musical Bear chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I'm mourning the year anniversary of your last update.

Kidding. I have, however, reread this story several times. It's my favorite FanFiction from any given fandom. It's creative and realistic. Not to mention the most original OC ever.

Just dropping in to let you know you can take another year to update and I wouldn't mind. This story is so good I still pick up new details at every read through. I'm just happy you were kind enough to share this piece of writing with us. *heart emoji*
coociedu chapter 21 . 5/22/2016
I really love this Story ,so please continue it
Tide4Time chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
Oh my gosh. That was the cutest thing I have ever read, and by far the sweetest. I'm crying now.
"I wanna help you go to the Rundown place. And get to Pears. And Merryca."
Like, woah. That was so beautiful. I love Luffy so. Freaking. Much.
Man, this is a good story. I'm gonna go finish reading it now, and just. Man. You're great, Author-san. Great. I love ya, quite a bit now.
Ha,
'Pears'
~Tide4Time
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 21 . 5/20/2016
Hah- this was great! I can't wait for the next chapter. Update, update, update~ *prances in happy circles, arms swinging with (childish) glee*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
Oooooo, as I thought, things are becoming ever more tangled... How exciting.
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
This is probably my favourite chapter so far. Um, only complaint is that when you had the bits that took place in the past- there was no indication. I mean, it's not like it was hard to figure out, but there is a certain level of delay as the reader realises it. I would put some kind of indicator, even just making those sections all italics would clarify. Just a thought.

Anywho, parts that I especially cracked up for: "Moo."
"I'm going to ground you."
"Mrr."

And just about every other part involving Luffy Junior.
Also, the bit on the end with her Pirate name. Please tell me we'll at least get a little short blurb with everyone's reactions to it. *clasps hands as though in prayer, clearly pleading*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
Hehe, things are getting a bit more tangled, aren't they? Fun! *grins*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
And they're one step closer to having the complete set! *laughs*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
"Don't worry, I'll get someone for you! You did get me Zoro, after all, 's only fair."
"Can we get a girl?"
"You two are disturbing, I want you to realize this," Zoro interrupted.

- Talking like they're getting each other pets. It's great. _