Reviews for Hanley
Narut0Uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/30
Well...

At least she ain't a sue

Get her a fighting style.

Plz don't let her wander in suedom
Musical Bear chapter 1 . 5/31
I'm mourning the year anniversary of your last update.

Kidding. I have, however, reread this story several times. It's my favorite FanFiction from any given fandom. It's creative and realistic. Not to mention the most original OC ever.

Just dropping in to let you know you can take another year to update and I wouldn't mind. This story is so good I still pick up new details at every read through. I'm just happy you were kind enough to share this piece of writing with us. *heart emoji*
coociedu chapter 21 . 5/22
I really love this Story ,so please continue it
Tide4Time chapter 6 . 5/21
Oh my gosh. That was the cutest thing I have ever read, and by far the sweetest. I'm crying now.
"I wanna help you go to the Rundown place. And get to Pears. And Merryca."
Like, woah. That was so beautiful. I love Luffy so. Freaking. Much.
Man, this is a good story. I'm gonna go finish reading it now, and just. Man. You're great, Author-san. Great. I love ya, quite a bit now.
Ha,
'Pears'
~Tide4Time
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 21 . 5/20
Hah- this was great! I can't wait for the next chapter. Update, update, update~ *prances in happy circles, arms swinging with (childish) glee*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 18 . 5/19
Oooooo, as I thought, things are becoming ever more tangled... How exciting.
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 17 . 5/19
This is probably my favourite chapter so far. Um, only complaint is that when you had the bits that took place in the past- there was no indication. I mean, it's not like it was hard to figure out, but there is a certain level of delay as the reader realises it. I would put some kind of indicator, even just making those sections all italics would clarify. Just a thought.

Anywho, parts that I especially cracked up for: "Moo."
"I'm going to ground you."
"Mrr."

And just about every other part involving Luffy Junior.
Also, the bit on the end with her Pirate name. Please tell me we'll at least get a little short blurb with everyone's reactions to it. *clasps hands as though in prayer, clearly pleading*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 16 . 5/19
Hehe, things are getting a bit more tangled, aren't they? Fun! *grins*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 15 . 5/19
And they're one step closer to having the complete set! *laughs*
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 9 . 5/18
"Don't worry, I'll get someone for you! You did get me Zoro, after all, 's only fair."
"Can we get a girl?"
"You two are disturbing, I want you to realize this," Zoro interrupted.

- Talking like they're getting each other pets. It's great. _
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 4 . 5/18
Again. Dying of laughter again.
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 3 . 5/18
Oh, geeze, the bit with the stew KILLED me! _ I could NOT stop laughing- thought I was gonna wake up the whole house. Loved it! 3
anaknangfilipina chapter 16 . 4/29
Thank you for always making sure that, us, readers always have a high quality Fanfiction to read. I know your updates are sporadic. But at least I knew that you take your time to make sure that each chapter is the best it could be. If you decide to stop writing or have a long hiatus fromthis fanfiction, can you give your fans like me a heads up? We don't want to be waiting forever for nothing. If you are running out of ideas don't hesitate to ask us your fans for some advice.

My only complaint in this fanfiction is that Hanley seems to be really weak against regular enemies. I can understand Hanley having a hard time against fish men and the big named villains in One Piece. But, she seems to be easily overwhelmed by regular no-name pirates. Despite being outnumbered, I figured that due to her harsh training from hell that she can wipe the floor with regular Marines and Pirates. I am not asking her to be just as strong as the monster trio. But, at least she should be stronger than Nami & Ussop.
Since Hanley's moves seems to be based on Muay Thai, I recommend looking at the movie, Ong Bak. It's a martial arts movie that showcases the ancestor of Muay Thai, Muay Boran. If you are looking for more inspirations for Muay Thai, there are also Muay Thai characters in Street fighter named Adon & Sagat & in Virtua Fighter 5 named Brad.

In short, I hope you understand that your fans are willing to help you Through your writers block I hope that if you are still that we can be of help to you. Keep up the great and awesome job thanks again for quality Fanfiction
Lauri3n chapter 21 . 4/23
This is fantastic!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 21 . 4/18
Please continue! I haven't stopped laughing yet.