Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
emilyjm chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Recently discovered this fic. I am very intrigued with this prologue. I love how you have written Yuffie. You've managed to capture her energy and impulsiveness without making her annoying, and the whole confession scene was very poignant and heartbreaking without being overly dramatic. You've created a terrific cliff hanger, with Yuffie meeting him once more while 'pulling her shuriken out of the throat of a dead man'. I hope your profile is correct when you say that you haven't abandonned your old stuff. I know this story is pushing about three years, but I would love to see another chapter.
XxSilversilkenwingsxX chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
OMG WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTINUED THIS FIC ALREADY!

This is some of the best dialogue i have ever seen. Honestly, you are making well known published authors look bad. So please, and i mean really, please, continue. I don't know if anyone has noticed , but it seems like suddenly everyone has stopped writing yuffentine or updating their fics. It's really rather sad. So please continue. I need something to look forward to after sufering through physics all day. please continue, i'm begging you
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
GAH! _ WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN CONTINUED? *sobs*

*coughs* Sorry. It's just, this is so well done and there's so much potential I think I might cry if something more isn't done with it. Either way, very nice work.
The-Windflower-Fairy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is really good! Please continue! Pretty please? *Gives puppy dog eyes* It's been ages since you posted this up...but I'll subscribe to the story anyway. :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
okay i already like this fic a lot! so it is being continued right? hope so. anyway I hope you update soon.

oh and i have a poll up please vote in it 'kay? thx.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Pretty much the awesomest Yuffie and Vincent fic I've seen in a while! I've been in a bit of despair that lately, so many Y/V fics have ended with both of them dramatically professing their love before falling into bed together and it just doesn't work for me that way. Which is why this is such a treat. Funnily, I love your Yuffie, but I love your Yuffie!depiction of Vincent even more. I love how you're describing him from her point of view; it's a very refreshing take! Hope to see more of this soon!
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hey Bjorn,

I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed your story! Your writting has a natural flow to it and you did a nice job keeping Vincent in character (which a lot of people; even the pros of this pairing, struggle to do). There are some minor grammer mistakes, but no one's perfect. I like what you have started and I think with a little polishing you can make a really interesting novel out of this idea. I especially like that Vincent doesn't automatically love Yuffie back and that you establish that if there is to be or will be love, that it will take a sizeable amount of time (i.e the course of a long story) for it to evolve. I like that you make Yuffie strong and able to carry on with a broken heart beacause it adds more dimention to the character you've given her. I'm babbling right now, so I'll stop. I hope that my review helps you and that I don't sound like too much of a know-it-all. I can't wait for more!
A Last Kiss For Succubus chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Continue! You must!

This is so well written! I shed a few tears when Yuffie was laying her heart out to Vincent! And when he said 'No' I had to hold myself from crying all over my keyboard!

Please, please, please write more...? Soon, maybe?

:D

Thank you!

Your fan girl,

-B. Succubus
les yeux sans visage chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
"When she finally did, it was winter, and the moon was shining bright over the snow, and she couldn't see Vincent at first because she was busy pulling a shuriken from the throat of a dead man."

What an interesting way if ending this chapter. Kinda makes you wonder if she killed him or not. Hehe with the cliffie. This looks like it is going to be a good story. I certainly would expect Yuffie to not necessarily let it go and move on with the rest of her life. Good job on the prologue and I am loking forward to reading the next chapter.
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Well! Somehow I got it into my head that you'd be serializing this and I didn't want to get going on something that sounded like it would be sad...and also usually I stick with Cloud and Tifa, but today I am in a different mood, and gave this a read and I'm glad. I like Vincent and Yuffie, too... I love "...gravely snoring..." That would have been enough. But everything else was good, too. Thx mc
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
poor yuffie. I liked this. hope to see more